Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
How far you've come I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
How far you've come I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
How far you've come I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
How far you've come I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
How far you've come I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
How far you've come I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
How far you've come I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
How far you've come I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
How far you've come I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
How far you've come I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How far you've come

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Number of posts : 650
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Rythm and Materialization
Registration date : 2008-12-20

How far you've come Empty
PostSubject: How far you've come   How far you've come I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:07 pm

*i walk into a barren wasteland, an appropriate place for myself and my apprentice*

come on Domo, don't make me wait..

Last edited by Rion on Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

Number of posts : 625
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:10 pm

*I walk onto the barren wasteland Rion has summoned me to.*

"Atleast give me more credit about being punctual."
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:12 pm

*i turn away from Domo and speak as i stare out upon the barren wasteland*

nice to see you my apprentice...do you know why you have been called here
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:14 pm

*Cautiously I answer.*

"I suppose it's a test to see my progress since I've became your apprentice."
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:21 pm

very good, smart as always

*Rhythm forms in my left hand in a more bad ass way than a keyblade, and as i hold it i begin to speak*

i'll let you set the flow of this little match, whatever element you use i will use...and let it be known...this fight will be one that you can die in..so don't slip up..and don't hold back..it wouldn't be fitting of my apprentice
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:25 pm

"How... kind of you, master...Then let's see how my hand to hand fairs against you..."

"Flamma"

*I dash straight ahead towards Rion with no Aura activated at the moment, throwing a right hook to his lower left ribs.*
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:28 pm

as Domo approaches i square myself on in a boxing stance, i lean to the left a bit and use my left arm to guard against the punch then throw a right straight towards his face
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:32 pm

*My arms burst into flames now that Flamma has activated and deflect the straight with my left arm causing his sleeve to catch on fire. I then throw a low right kick at his left knee.*
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:48 pm

*i shift my weight to my left leg and after taking the kick and recieving some damage i deliver a spinning back hand with my right arm, which at the moment is covered in flames, as this happens the inside of Cloak Rhythm turns red signifying the current charge f Rhythm Pick, Flame Pick*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:51 pm

*I lean backwards at the last second to feel the heat of Rion's burning arm swing past me. I shift my weight to my right leg as I step into Rion's range again and launch a fiery uppercut towards his sternum.*
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:57 pm

*flames cover my left hand as i use it to grab Domo's fist, with a firm grip on his hand i speak a single sentence*

what's your plan now?

*with my right hand i throw a punch at Domo's sternum that would explode on contact*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:09 pm

*I look up and let out a chuckle, catching his fist with my left hand and then grabbing his left forearm with my right hand after breaking free from his group, letting the explosion give me enough force to toss Rion over my shoulder.*
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:48 pm

*as i am flipped i throw a knee to Domo's head, backed with the force of his flip, it should be even faster*

((and yes it IS possible from this position))
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:33 am

*Barely following the movements of this momentous feat, I manage to block the knee with one arm causing me to slide forward a bit in the direction I've thrown Rion, thus allowing me to have an open shot at his chest with my left palm.*
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:32 am

+~there is an explosion between the two of us and i am propelled away before getting hit you are forced to the ground but unfortunately take little damage~+ "Pretty good Domo, your hand to hand skills may be better than mine..with a little training that is"
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:57 am

"Heh, I'll take that as a compliment."

*I flip off to floor into my stance awaiting Rion's next attack.*
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:17 pm

+~Rion throws a jab at a sonic speed, and an enormous flame fist flies straight for Domo~+ "I think I'll start up the pace, see if you can keep up..." +~As the flaming fist flies for Domo, Rion raises his left hand and a bolt of lightning blazes towards Domo~+
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:24 pm

*I shift my weight to the right to weave under the jab followed by the blast of lightning barely skidding my forearm, leaving a nasty burn mark. I then use the weight of my momentum to swing back around and dash forward to throw a right hook aimed at your kidney.*

Last edited by Domo on Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:30 pm

((distance, but whatever..))

+~As the punch nears his Kidney, lowers his left arm and guards the hit, after guarding the hit he holds out an open palm to your chest and creates a massive explosion~+
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:59 pm

((My bad, edited it tho.))

*As my arm connects with his left arm I then notice Rion's palm nearing my chest. I placed my own palm before hi,s while covering my face with my right arm, and created my own explosion forcing me back that allowed me to escape any major damage.*

"Aduro."

*10 fireballs appear behind me as I utter the spell. I blast the fireballs directly at you while I stay stationary to charge for my Vehementer Propono Igneus Navitas.*
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:20 pm

+~Rion waves his right arm and flames swirl up around him, blocking the fireballs. He then raises his right hand to the sky and all of the flames are pulled towards his hand, he lowers his hand and dashes forward, stopping just a few feet in front of you, he punches the ground and a massive explosion erupts from the ground, just in front of you~+
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:41 am

*Vehementer Propono Igneus Navitas is wasted as I jump 20 meters backwards from the burst that allows me to avoid the explosion completely. I then set the coordinates for my own cluster of combustion around Rion, detonating the points when the explosion and debris clears.*
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:50 pm

"Now I'll change the pace." +~After the numerous explosion, Rion can be seen standing with minor burns, He dashes forward then throws a spinning back elbow, covered in fire, to Domo's left temple, while at the same time a powerful stream of water comes from Domo's right~+
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:56 am

Fire and water now...

*Jumping backwards a bit increases the time needed for me to catch Rion's elbow with my right hand and using my left to block the stream of water, however, because of the massive heat of the fire combining with the fire at an instant created steam in hands that I wasn't used to. Thus, leaving a 2nd degree burn in my palms after it extinguished my fire, making my left useless. But because of the steam, I jumped above the heavy steam and send 3 Flamma Sparsum Offa at a fair speed, 2 at first then a delayed one, that head towards Rion, making them split into 10 smaller fireballs when 10 feet away from him.*
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:30 am

+~Rion takes off towards the 3 fireballs, but they suddenly wplit off into 30. Rion forms a barrier of fire around himself which grows stronger and larger with each of Domo's fireballs~+ "Watch out." +~The instant Rion spoke those words, a stream of water appeared from beneath Domo, then barely a second later, a stream of Fire came from above. At this time all the fireballs had been absorbed by Rions barrier, and it now covered a 5 foot radius around him, as he continued towards Domo~+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How far you've come
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village lost in the Depths :: Outskirts :: Training-
Jump to: