Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
ALRIGHT ALL YOU LAZY ASSES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
ALRIGHT ALL YOU LAZY ASSES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
ALRIGHT ALL YOU LAZY ASSES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
ALRIGHT ALL YOU LAZY ASSES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
ALRIGHT ALL YOU LAZY ASSES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
ALRIGHT ALL YOU LAZY ASSES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
ALRIGHT ALL YOU LAZY ASSES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
ALRIGHT ALL YOU LAZY ASSES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
ALRIGHT ALL YOU LAZY ASSES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
ALRIGHT ALL YOU LAZY ASSES - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0