It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*CalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Wed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Sat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Sat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Fri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Fri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Fri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Fri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Fri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Wed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Sat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:37 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Untitled Finale series (preface subjected to change quite alot)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unknown
Shadow of despair
Shadow of despair

Number of posts : 685
Kekkei Genkai : Distortion, and Psychic abilities
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Untitled Finale series (preface subjected to change quite alot)   Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:24 pm

Preface:

All I could have done to stop this from happening was one simple thing, but I chosen to choose another path, making anew destiny, I wasn't allowed they said. Ignoring them, I made my decision, and as of now suffer the consequences that follow. But, now I see my mistake and it's too late to return the favor. My trial, they didn't listen they barely paid any attention to me!

"Will the defendant please stand...and listen to his verdict." the judge told the calm man, with his head down towards the table laid in front of him, legs and hands shackled, listening he lifted his head, face pale, as he stood his long black jacket flowed to the ground, putting his shackled hands in front of him. As the judge notices his stand, he clears his throat and turns his head to the jury, shaking his head with satisfaction, a young woman stood, holding a piece of paper held to her face, narrowing her eye's to the small print laid upon the note.
"We the jury find Vladik Fruä guilty of all charges, the following charges are..." the woman took a long pause, then spoken confident. "High treason, murder of royal gaurd forces, man-slaughter of a royal blood, trespassing in the 'Forbidden Zone' of the Death Forest, and finally burning the capital of are country to ashes. You Vladik Fruä you are sentence to life in the prison of Grathel..." after her speech, she sat down bowing her head to the judge, as he began to speak. "Also the accused will lose his powers for life, well what ever your power is boy..." after he said this Vladik quickly shot a glare as the judge smiled lightly to him, as two heavily armed men enter the court, they firmly grip Vladik's arms, pulling him towards the steel door to the left, without a struggle, they shoved him into the door and locked it afterwards.
Greeted by another man also heavily armed, grabs the right arm of Vladik pulling him downward, as screams of death and evil rise from the shadows of the caged rooms. "Here you are..." the man shoved Vladik into a dark room, falling into the ground, the shackles whither away with a slight gust, as Vladik rushes to the bars peering his head out screaming on the top of his lungs. "No! They can't do this to me!" he pleaded, as he backs away from the bars he stumbles on a stone laid firmly in place, as he falls to the ground a warm liquid oozes from the back of his head lifting it and holding the back he started to tear a little.
“Ha-ha…” A faint laugh from the dark corner of the cell unable to see through the thickness, frightened Vladik was, he whimpered back a little, holding his breath before he shouted. Lowering his hand his said frighten “Who’s t-there…”. Movement could be heard, as a light small flame bursting through the darkness, someone sitting, crouched down into the wall, with it’s hood up Vladik was unable to see whom it was. A soft tone from the darkness from the hidden face came “Why are you here? What’s your history.” ,Vladik flabbergasted his eye’s dumbfounded, turning his gaze to the moon, hovering his hand in the air, looks of him holding the moon, yet it’s far away, returning his gaze, he took a long breath and began.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Untitled Finale series (preface subjected to change quite alot)
Page 1 of 1