Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
How this villlage started I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
How this villlage started I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
How this villlage started I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
How this villlage started I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
How this villlage started I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
How this villlage started I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
How this villlage started I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
How this villlage started I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
How this villlage started I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
How this villlage started I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How this villlage started

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KAZZ
Advocate of Darkness
Advocate of Darkness
KAZZ

Number of posts : 400
Kekkei Genkai : Dark matter and Materializing
Registration date : 2008-12-19

How this villlage started Empty
PostSubject: How this villlage started   How this villlage started I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:23 pm

KAZZ started out as a regular humaniod, note:humaniod. He has a human form but is not human himself. he formed from negativity in the nightmare and all the blood lust that went on.when he was thought to have died in the nightmare, he was actually reformed by dark matter and the natural negativity in the air. he gained a more monsterous form, he was stronger now, and his hatred for humans couldn't have been stronger. This is a story of the now KAZZ's past, before he started the village and after he was destroyed from the nightmare.

...1400 years ago, there was a war. Death, destruction, and damned were perfect to describe this time for me. Every time I saw someone killed, or someone damned for doing the killing, what seemed like an endless amount of darkness shaped as needles began to pierce my being, filling me with more dark matter. Having felt this pain for years, I was used to it, but...I cried. I cried because these creatures, that to my knowledge have been around since the beginning of my creation, were the source of my pain. They caused me these hundreds upon hundreds of years to feel pain, fear, and despair. And it did not stop, they continued. they continued this forever, those damn bastards. They cause so much pain, and they don't care at all...it was taunting. This is when I massacred all of them, every human in site, I filled their bodies with dark matter and watched as they imploded from the inside out. Of course the darkness would return to me, but now I felt more pain. I have become what I always hated....So frustrating, Those damn Humans!!!

This is when I decided to slaughter this seeming endless stream of humans. I always felt pain because of them, despite the fact that this dark matter made me stronger. But them...I met some people that I knew could help me in my quest of revenge against humans..First their was Rose. She does not remember, but she was an assassin from a "village". She wiped out humans so efficiently, and that red glow in her eyes showed she must have suffered pain by humans as well. Having seen humans for so many years I could tell when someone wasn't human. This was the first mark of me using my dark abilities for personal gain. I took a small amount of my dark matter and had it flow inside of her. And since she wasn't a human, she did not die, she became a puppet. Despite it seemed like she hated humans, I did not want her to decline the offer in helping me, so I continued to take control of her body, although I gave her freedom to do what she wanted until I needed her to do something, and lent her a couple of my dark abilities. Her power would help greatly in my quest for human destruction.

The next person I met was Rion. He was a Rhythmist, and proved his abilities when he destroyed an entire town with nothing but his guitar. I needed to get him one my side, it would bring humans to an end much quicker. But when I tried to control him, it had no effect. He caught wind of what I was trying to do to him and we battled. It was an immense battle, destroying anything within a 3 mile radius in the aftermath. Somehow, I managed to beat him, before I could finish him, Dias shot me in the head. It had no effect of course, but Once I looked in her eyes, I saw the hatred she had for me....it was similar to the way I hated the humans. I stopped, knowing that I never wanted to be like the humans, and I wept again. I was becoming more like one of those humans, I was becoming what I hated. But, despite what happened, Rion got back up and offered me a hand. Darkness wrapped around that hand as he helped me up. He punched me back to the ground, But I know understood. he gave a cocky ass smile, and I realized our plans were similar. Humans must go, that all it meant.

All 4 of us traveled, and we came across a barren and destroyed land. Left and right, "ninja" were battling and many were dying. They were fierce beasts, and made me realize that humans can have some power. This power would make it harder to wipe out. It was the azure village apparently. I watched as more negativity came to me and fused with my being. We used this now barren village to start our own. We knew those ninja would be a potential threat in our plans, so we must grow in numbers and try to take them out.
Back to top Go down
http://risingninjas.heavenforum.com

How this villlage started
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village lost in the Depths :: STARTING OFF!!!! :: About the Rising village-
Jump to: