It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*CalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Wed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Sat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Sat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Fri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Fri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Fri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Fri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Fri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Wed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Sat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:37 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

A Challenge for a Kage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xenovirus
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death

Number of posts : 90
Kekkei Genkai : Mentarugan, Psionics
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: A Challenge for a Kage   Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:03 pm

*Xeno stands on the surface of the lake. The itself was enormous, and it was also surrounded by a thick forest. Xeno hoped to fight a Kage, to get stronger himself and possibly learn some new moves himself.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uzuki Yashiro
Field Reaper
Field Reaper

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for a Kage   Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:37 pm

-=-Following right next to Koki, she walks into the field towards the single shinobi. She hadn't have a battle in a long while ever since Rion decided to show up and defend the villagers, so she decided to make her usual bet with Koki.-=-

"I bet I can kill him first."

-=-While she waited for his usual reply for a single bowl of ramen.-=-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koki Kariya
Field Reaper
Field Reaper

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for a Kage   Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:37 pm

*Walking into the field with Uzuki, Koki heads for the single shinobi, letting out a small sigh as Uzuki began to talk to him. She talks how she could kill The lad before him, so Kariya says his usual line.*

Fine fine just stop spazzing about it. But if I win, you owe me a bowl of ramen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xenovirus
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for a Kage   Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:43 pm

*Seeing the two shinobi walk towards him, Xeno sighs and shakes his head.*

"I ask for a Kage, yet two losers show up instead. I guess I'll toy around with them."

*Gears shift inside Jericho as millions and millions of nanomachines are released from the gauntlet. Most of them bury underground, and the others go airborne. Since they were nanomachines they were incredibly hard to see if they weren't in groups. The airborne nanomachines inhabited the air, fairly spaced so as not to be seen. A strange purple aura also extended from Xeno's body, stretching about 10ft in every direction.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist

Number of posts : 650
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Rythm and Materialization
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for a Kage   Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:50 am

((ooo daaaayyyuuuum he called reapers losers...this shouldn't end too well...))

The blissfulness of a "Dream" is something we've never known, the only thing we have ever experienced is the pain and suffering of "Reality". The lives we were given exist only in the depths of an endless nightmare. We do not know what it means to fear, for our existence is fear itself. We will never dream and we will never fear; for a dream is naught but ignorance, as fear is naught but the end of a dream...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uzuki Yashiro
Field Reaper
Field Reaper

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for a Kage   Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:01 pm

*Giggling at the opening attack of the silly ninja, Uzuki wasn't one to hold back on arrogant little pricks.*

"That's extremely funny for such a patheic piece of trash like yourself."

*Uzuki fire her gun repeatedly into the air and into the ground, which have no problem of going through the earth's crust intact, that ultimately releasing millions upon millions of bullets which split into ten each bullet resulting in billions upon billions of bullets that destroy every nanobot summoned onto the field by the horrificly low level of the ninja.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koki Kariya
Field Reaper
Field Reaper

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for a Kage   Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:07 pm

*Koki looks up at the sky as the fireworks take place. He pulls the lollipop from his mouth and lets out a sigh.*

Always have to over do it don't you Uzuki....

*He realized at this rate he was going to lose his bet, so as he put the lollipop back into his mouth, his other hand began glowing, charging you could say.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xenovirus
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for a Kage   Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:02 am

((Uzuki's dead in my very next post. Maybe, if everything goes according to plan.))

*Xeno laughed as the loudmouth shinobi just practically signed her death warrant. Uzuki would began to feel her chakra draining, quite fast actually. Some of the extra bullets that didn't strike a nano headed into Xeno's aura, but the bullets immediately hit the ground upon hitting the aura. One thing that Xeno noticed is that all of the nanos that Xeno summoned didn't get destroyed, yet, they seemed to be absent from the ground or air. There's only two places those surviving nanos can be.*

"Well, looks like Bigmouth is going to die. Let's see if the other loser is smarter."

*Xeno used Geokinesis to cause an earth platform to rise in the middle of the large lake, standing on top of it. Then, using Umbrakinesis, Xeno temporarily rids the air around the lake of photons, making it pitch black in the area. Xeno does a few handseals before the light returns. The water in the lake was now black. Dark Water shot up from the surface of the lake towards Koki to disrupt his charge and imaple him.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uzuki Yashiro
Field Reaper
Field Reaper

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for a Kage   Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:52 pm

-=-Uzuki's giggling soon becomes laughter at the thought of her dieing by this ninja's hands. She took her gun and fired more rounds that destroy the nanomachines that were throughout her body, while some of the bulletse phased through her body and flew off in random directions. Although it was completely useless since they could've never entered her body anyway.-=-

"I guess he really doesn't understand how we work does he?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koki Kariya
Field Reaper
Field Reaper

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for a Kage   Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:09 pm

Guess not....I really don't feel like killing him...

*Koki walks straight through the nanomachines, letting them faze right through his body. He walks right to Xeno, resting his arm on his shoulder.*

Look, kid....You can't kill us, despite your efforts, at least not alone, but if you continue...

*Koki takes his charged up fist and plunges it right into Xeno's stomach, sending him skyward a couple hundred yards.*

You just might die.

(If it was brawls, you wouldn't die, but anywhere else you have a chance of dying.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xenovirus
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for a Kage   Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:14 am

*As Xeno gets punched he bursts into a cloud of purple smoke, it was a clone. Xenos emerge from the black lake. There were twenty of them. One of them scratches his head and shrugs.*

"Well, what ever you people are, doesn't matter. Let's see what you got..."

*The twenty Xeno scatter, surrounding the reapers. An aura emitted from all twenty of them, although the effects of the aura was not known. Then a rogue Xeno, seperate from the twenty surrounding them, appeared 10ft behind Uzuki.*

"Guns are so....outdated."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koki Kariya
Field Reaper
Field Reaper

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for a Kage   Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:26 pm

*Koki took his charged hand and released its energy in one, highly condensed ball, straight into into the ground.*

Then bring it little man.

*The explosion in the ground expanded, covering the entire field. Koki stood tall, watching the field in all its fiery glory.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uzuki Yashiro
Field Reaper
Field Reaper

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for a Kage   Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:35 pm

-=-Uzuki walked through the flames and grabed the shinobi.-=-

"Trust me you're not that special"

-=-Taking the ninja in her grasp and smashing his face into the floor then to destroy what was left of the clones with a few rounds from her gun.-=-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xenovirus
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for a Kage   Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:21 pm

((Autohit much?))

*As the woman tried to grab him a pillar of earth pushed up underneathe his feet and launched him into the air. Xeno somersaulted and landed on another pillar of earth. Also, the clones the woman shot at didn't die, as the bullets never hit them. As soon as the bullets entered the purple aura surrounding clones, the bullets just stopped in midair and fell to the ground. Xeno and his clones just laughed at the shinobi as the flames from the explosion consumed them. When all was said and done, they remained unharmed.*

"Sooo, I'm wasting my time fighting them why?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge for a Kage   

Back to top Go down

A Challenge for a Kage
Page 1 of 1