It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*CalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Wed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Sat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Sat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Fri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Fri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Fri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Fri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Fri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Wed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Sat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:37 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Improving their battle styles...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gig
Masked Death
Masked Death

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:34 pm

((Cough cough i changed my arm already...but it's cool -_-'))

}>Gig would begin to emit the electromagnetic field around his brain and spinal cord, that would increase his reaction rate and overall bodily function<{ "Wind Blades eh...not enough" }>Gig would falter the shape of his cannon arm, so that the barrel was smaller, resulting in more compressed bursts of electromagnetic energy, he then fired shots at each of the waves and orbs around him, though the orbs would prove to be a challenge for his barrier, the compressed electromagnetic shots would collide and repel all of the compressed wind, scattering it and breaking apart it's orb state, Gig would then release some of the nanobots from his body, and they would travel over towards the other two team mates, multiplying as they traveled. As this happened he began to think to himself<{ "I have an idea...but I have to let them know about it...or else...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:38 pm

A sharp pain swept through Aya's ribs. She palced both one of her katana's into the ground inorder to stop her from flying back completely from the blast of the pressurized orbs. The bat's that were in the barrier broke out and flew toward Aya swiftly. Mina and Nina rushed over toward her, trying to comfort her pain. Aya, held up her blades Go and Shii, they shook in her hands worried. But Shii placed a barrier around Mina and Nina, as that happened. Aya used Black Abyss, all of her bat's flew toward her the other two in the barrier standed put, the others began to fed on her blood. They they began to multiply swiftly.

Aya held a smirk on her face, she sent a group of them toward Kimichi she could do whatever she wanted with them, they would obey her commands without hestitation. Aya sent off another group of bat's to Gig. She kept the rest for herself.

She poisitioned herself to stand up straight, her ribs stopped for a bit, the pain slowly faded away. It wasn't much right now but it might hurt in the morning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku

Number of posts : 625
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:45 pm

"A cocky kid eh?"

*A box, 8 feet x 8 feet, of compressed oxygen began to form around Gig, Aya, and Kimichi, which would be prove difficult to remove themselves from since if it was touched by anything, elemental or not, a immense explosion would occur inside a contained space. Ultimately dealing massive damage if the explosion would occur. But Kimichi's case would be worse considering the time bomb would explode at any moment creating a double explosion.*

Entrance Theme
Battle Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:56 pm

Aya's bat's held still, they stayed very close to there new partners, they basically latched onto Kimichi and Gig, Aya told them not to move or else they could possible blow up. Aya told Mina her fire bat to stay with Kimichi and Nina was placed with Gig. Sani was placed with Aya.

"Damnit!"
Aya placed her swords at ease for moment to ponder on the situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:55 pm

"Now let's see if the can act fast enough." ♪

*Three extremely dense orbs of pressurized air began to fly at a fair speeds, one at each shinobi, aiming to detonate the explosive walls to test how fast are their thinking abilities under pressure.*

Entrance Theme
Battle Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:24 pm

Aya quickly told Nina who was out side of the 8 by 8 box to use her water abilities to merge the compact oxygen molecules and turn the walls that she was trapped inside of into water.
Nina obeyed to her master and the wall that were once oxygen quickly fell to the ground in the form of water.

The orb of air that flew toward Aya was fairly quick, she slashed a wave of dark enegry toward the orb trying to cut it in half.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:28 pm

*Smiling at the improvement of the genin, a slight smirk escapes my lips as the cut orb continued onward smashing into her abdomen.*

"So you're the first to escape, impressive might I add. However, just be sure to remember that you can't really disperse the wind by trying to slash it in two. Instead, try to divert it next time."

Entrance Theme
Battle Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimichi
Life taker
Life taker

Number of posts : 433
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Bubbles
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:45 pm

((Damn. I go to dinner and this is what I get? Oh well...))

*Kimis annoyance at Domo made her flames stronger, so his nitrogen would start to burn off. Some light bubbles started pulsing out of the massive fireball, aiding in eliminating the nitrogen. She still didnt really know of its presense...except for the weird scent now in the air.... As the box desended around her, she became even more angry at being confined... The light bubbles oozed vigiously aound her and the fireball, making sure not to detonate the box. The bubbles becaome kinda like the consistancy of slime and expanded into a protective dome around her, the coated the inside of the box. If it caused the box to explode by covering the inside of it with bubbles, the dome around her was dense enough to hopefully protect her... One she escaped that evil box, she would launch the enormous fireball towards Domo. The fireball, with some light energy surrounding it, would attempt to engulf the air bullet, being so massive an all... She then exploded the light from the ground around Domo, propelling him, hopefully, into the oncoming fireball. There was also some light bubbles attached to his legs, just in case he tried to escape she could still attack.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:53 pm

Aya quickly clutched her stomach, she hung her head low but quickly looked up toward Domo.
I can't do this by myself...
She sucked up the pain from Domo's attack, I'll be sure not to get caught like that again
Aya's bat's swarmed her body giving her some of their chakra, they didn't have much. They only had enough to dull the pain for a little while.
Aya pulled out her swords in her own defense.
"Gig should be fine, but--"
She stood up straight and opened up her body to calm her nervous.
Mina flew next to Kimichi, the bat added on it's own fire to the attack intensfing the heat with a swirl of fire at the tip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:26 pm

*Annoyed at the ground exploding beneath me, I jump into the air in a crouching position and swing downward with my wind blades that eradicate the light bubbles attached to my legs. Then a single blast of carbon dioxide extinguished the life of the enormous fireball completely, which allows me to land unharmed.*

"Not enough..."

*Electricity begins to spark wildly across my arms that eventually surged through my entire body, but mostly concentrated in my arms. The wind around me began to buffet intensifying with each pulse that sparked and cracked in the atmosphere around me. The ten hovering orbs around me enjoyed a boost of the electrical charge as well, allowing some of the electrical energy to reside within the orb.

Suddenly six orbs began to orbit around me, increasing each rotation quicker as it speed up. Then it split into two groups that surrounded my wrists and continued to orbit around my wrist as its center, three on each wrist. I raise my left palm directly facing Kimichi and my right palm facing Aya, closing my eyes for a brief pause to open again to reveal a dead stare.

The orbs shot forward with a line of electricity that buzzed around them from each wrist that was still spinning increasingly to a state where it became a blur to the naked eye towards the two kunochi at an increased velocity from the rest of the orbs previously fired because of the extra charge from the electrical current from within and surrounding the orbs. Immediately after the remaining four orbs split as well as they orbited around my wrists as I await for Gig to break free from the explosive prison.

If the orbs were struck by any foreign object they would have it's usual impact but disperse immediately to initiate the secondary hidden attack of electrical charge within the orb. If the electricity was to even touch the a portion of the unprotected body it would interfere with the nervous systems own electrical messaging, which would shut down most or if not all movement of the specific limb or entire body for a certain time limit of two minutes (posts) – depending on the area hit, of course if it's directly to the abdomen or neck, all functions would be useless for the allotted period of time. *

Entrance Theme
Battle Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimichi
Life taker
Life taker

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:50 pm

"Heh." Kimi had, of course, dretched the ground across the field with slimey light bubbles, so no matter where Domo landed, she could still attack him. She brought up a sheild of light, that looked kinda like large semi-see-through panels of sheer brightness. The shield would surround Domo, and block and despurse the electrical charge of the orbs. The charge could flow out across the shield, and then arc ack towards Domo, as the light was dense enough not to let it through. Now if Kimi hadnt been realyl pissed off by now, the electrical current might have had a different effect on the light sheild. But her anger amplified the stregth of her moves. Some of the light would then extend inward towards Domo from the sheild and the ground surrounding as long spikes that would attempt to skewer Domo from all sides.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:07 am

*Because I had a constant current flowing throughout my body, raising the current voltage wouldn't be hard. Thus, overloading the light shield that would shatter and cause a chain reaction connected with the other slimy light bubbles across the field that would not leave a single trace of the slimy substance. And in time to recharge the orbs with its electrical state once again with the strand of electricity that would rebound and encircle the pair of three orbs that would home in relentlessly towards the two kunochi.

Only this time I made sure I sealed her movements completely I dash towards her while sending waves of electrically charged blades of wind as I swiped into the air creating a small rift in the atmosphere that would spark and arc from the spot slashed into the earth. Jumping into the air sending more waves to obliterate the bats surrounding her and landing to the right of Kimichi. Slashing downwards on her sword arm with the wind blade that had the same electrical properties of the charged orbs.*

Entrance Theme
Battle Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimichi
Life taker
Life taker

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:58 am

*Kimi would instinctively raise her sword to defend against the blow. The bubbles on the sword would absorb the impact of the electricity, shooting it off the ends of the sword and harmlessly into space. The orbs hit her dome-sheild, and bouced off, on to continue bouncing off the shield or to equivalate into the atmosphere. The orbs couldnt go through her dome like they did last time, because this shield was directly connected to her chakra (not her body), whereas the last one was just controlled remotely. She looked up at Domo with a empty, dead glare.*

((edited Domo-kun))

Last edited by Kimichi on Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:52 am

*As the electric current was warded off and the blades clashed together, the blades of wind slashed into the light dome that created heavy gashes onto the surface of the dome. Noticing the glare she aimed towards me, I placed my left palm onto my face and then began to laugh, at first it was a low rumble that eventually became a deep cruel laugh that echoed throughout the field as my eyes brightened up with amusement, while I continued to increase the pressure I was exerting downward on Kimichi's sword.*

"AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! GOOD, THIS WAS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!!!"

*A sudden burst of immense electric energy surged throughout my entire body, straight into the wind blade, through Kimichi's blade, and eventually her body in a matter of seconds. Since, her sword was metal, it became an excellent conductor for the immense surge to arc into Kimichi's body and knock her out of the battle if she didn't act quickly.

And even if she did act quick enough, the surge that was occurring in the gap of a few seconds would already transfer some of its powerful voltage throughout the entire right side of Kimichi's body. Thus, shutting down her entire nervous system that controlled her limbs. And if unfortunate enough, her entire nervous system controlling her limbs would shut down that would make her unable to fight. On the other hand, if she was extremely lucky, she would've been able to escape the voltage with only an unresponsive sword arm.*

Entrance Theme
Battle Theme

Last edited by Domo on Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gig
Masked Death
Masked Death

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:33 am

}>As the orb of air flew at the box, that Gig was in, he saw an easy opportunity for escape. He emitted an electromagnetic barrier that would repel the burning oxygen molecules when the orb collided and caused an explosion. Gig then ran foward and molded both of his arms into a massive hammer and smashed it into the ground, sending a boulder into the air, he then spun around and smashed the boulder with the hammer, sending it flying at Domo with immense force and speed<{ "Nano Charge!" }>The Nanobots that had flown over to Aya and Kimichi began to release their Fusion Electricity around their brains and spines, thus giving them the heightened brain function and heightened bodily function that Gig has<{ "Almost time..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:44 pm

*Noticing the disturbance of wind behind me, I quickly make a dash to the side - the direction away from Aya- that would cause the boulder to head towards Kimichi, which was in extreme peril in those few seconds of our clash. Turning around to see Gig able to escape and able to trying to help his team mates instantly allowed me to assured myself that he was no ordinary genin.*

"HA HA HA HA! THIS IS EXCELLENT, YOU WERE ABLE TO MAKE IT OUT AS WELL!!!"

Entrance Theme
Battle Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:05 pm

Aya switch Go to get Sani. Aya attacked quickly , and used her earth sword to have the ground infront of Kimichi to rise up to stop the boulder that Domo had avoided.
Aya told her bat's to fly over to Domo and swarm him. She told Go and Nina to take some of her blood so that they could multipy. They swarmed her body and drank her blood those having thousands created. She sent 100 bat's over to Gig they took a defensive poisition, forming a wall infront of Gig. Aya then sent 100 bat's who formed a wall around Kimichi as well. If Domo sends an attack or comes in range the bat's will dodge the attack, or they will use fire to attack him.

Aya used Shii to place a barrier around them, Kimichi and Gig.
She took a deep breath as she held Go and Sani in her hands. She panted as she sent a dark wave of energy told Domo, the wave slipt into three thus one coming from the middle and the two side's. Another attack was throw as Aya quickly ran up for momentum and sent a strong blast of dark energy which seemed to be above the first attack that had spilt thus she sent out four attacks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:49 pm

"Commendable, but you should save yourself before yourself are able to save others!!!"

*The unprotected Aya was stricken down with the previously bolt of electricity and the trio of deadly charged orbs full of paralyzing voltage. The two orbs were the first to hit as Aya was knocked backwards by the pure momentum alone, then the charge was released from within the orbs, which caused her movements to stop completely, and finally the wildly charged bolt of electricity surged through her body. Thus, shutting down Aya's control of her limbs completely, leaving the rest of her bodily functions needed to stay alive unharmed that put her into a coma like state, unable to be resuscitated due to the massive jamming throughout her body, for the duration of the fight.*

-My palm slowly goes over my face again as I a deep chuckle becomes a monstrous laugh.-

"Heh heh heh heh, AH HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's one unable to continue, another about to be severly injured and the lone shinobi that couldn't protect his comrades. ♪ ♫"

*My eyes flash a deep navy blue and then revert to a deep emerald as the wind surrounding me becomes a torrential force of winds, going over one hundred fifty miles per hour, combined with a massive electrical surge of at least three hundred volts with a direct current to transmit large amounts of power in a five meter radius. Thus, blowing the bats away from me as well as sending a current directly through their bodies, causing them fall motionlessly onto the earth.

Suddenly I begin to stagger a bit at the amount of destruction I just created as an unusual resonance of insanity tried to slowly take over me. I shake my head once, pausing for a brief moment to only shake it again as a sharp stabbing pain entered my mind. After a few moments, I was able to regain my thought process and my movements that allowed me to reduce the sheer power of the wind and electricity. Drawing deep breaths as I blink several times for a sanity check of my well being and regaining my composure.*

"Continue the training session."

"

Entrance Theme
Battle Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:25 pm

Aya wasn't going down just yet, thanks to Gig's nano bot's it gave a well needed boost to react fast enough to this on coming attack that Domo threw at her. She quick tryed to deflect the two shot's with her sword, the eletricity shocked her hands a bit but she endured the pain for only a second.
The enegry that was released seemed to push her back a bit much, she whinced in pain as she quickly held one sword and spun around with the other, clashing with the orbs. She knocked them away swiftly and she looked up with sweet cold eyes. She panted heavily as she felt her arms ache in sheer pain from the momentum and powerful force.

((You can't just ignore Gig's Nano. Plus I'm not going down without a fight))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:42 pm

((Sigh... I never ignore variables, maybe miss something when I post but never ignore. Also I doubt you can act within a within a split second even with increased reaction time to dodge the attack you neglected since I gave you quite a while to post. In all honesty if something is right in front of you traveling at high speeds combined with an extra boost of electrical charge making the object go faster, your reaction time would still be delayed to a point where even escaping is impossible and I doubt even more the three orbs managed to get blocked while spinning in the air as they homed onto your position combined, which would be fairly difficult if you're trying to slash three moving objects that would have any blade slip through the empty space as it rotated, with an electric spark bolt or whatever the hell you want to call that you neglected again as it was following the orbs, which should knock out your nervous system as well but whatever.))

*I look up as Aya incredibly, luckily, and miraculously managed to avoid a full hit and escaped with only aching arms. Still trying to hold back the resonance of the insanity.*

Entrance Theme
Battle Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:08 pm

Aya landed on her feet, but she also felt as if she had reached rock bottom. Mina her fire bat and Nina her water bat flew toward Domo and began to attack him, clawing and biting him. She didn't want to show any emotion at this point she held Sani and Shii in her hands motionless. Waiting for the next thing to come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:17 pm

*Creating two small cages of nitrogen -a nonflammable gas for future reference- around the two bats stopped their assault immediately, as they hoovered in the air clawing at an invisible spherical cage.*

Entrance Theme
Battle Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:19 pm

"Let them goo!" Aya rushed foward with Sani in her hand she swung her sword toward Domo. The earth beneath Domo shot up at his face, a 10 foot wall began to spread out quickly. Aya was planning to place him in this barrier, she even placed a bit of chakra into her attack. She then ran up toward Domo as the wall was beginning to close in around him. Aya sent in Mina her fire bat to try and use her attack against Domo in the inclosed space.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KAZZ
Advocate of Darkness
Advocate of Darkness

Number of posts : 400
Kekkei Genkai : Dark matter and Materializing
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:22 pm

(Let them goo?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://risingninjas.heavenforum.com
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:32 pm

"At least know the area before you manipulate it..."

*Placing my hand on the soft topsoil that was begging to enclose around me, I was able to directly send little spheres of compact wind in the loosely packed earth. Then I sent a blast of wind directly to the surface of the wall that pushed it back as the little spheres exploded, destroying her little barrier she tried to enclose me in, that also would push Aya back as the debris of topsoil flew towards her. And raising my other hand directly at the newest bat Aya decided to send at me was captured as she flew directly into a exact same nitrogen cage the bats were locked up in. Allowing the wind to have the three fly high into the atmosphere as they hoovered helplessly in mid-air where none of the ninjas would be able to rescue them from. Thus drastically affecting her battle ability since she only had the two bats on hand than her full set of five. *

Entrance Theme
Battle Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   

Back to top Go down

Improving their battle styles...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next