It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*CalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Wed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Sat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Sat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Fri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Fri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Fri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Fri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Fri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Wed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Sat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:37 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Improving their battle styles...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gig
Masked Death
Masked Death

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:12 am

}>Gig's nanobots absorbed part of the electric energy that was flowing into the sword and soon into Kimichi, the nanobots would then release the energy in the form of an electromagnetic field to repel some of the electric energy from Domo's body. Gig then took the opportunity, and dashed at Domo, since Gig had already been running toward Domo, it didn't take long to reach him, especially with his heightened speed. In an instant Gig was near Domo<{ "EMP!" }>Gig's electromagnetic field shot out across the field, Aya was safe since she still had Gig's nanobots with her, however kimichi's bots were occupied and would be incapable of dealing with the EMP, so it's likely that it would hit her, unless she did something to defend it. the wave would span an entire 2 kilometers and would no doubt paralyze Domo long enough for Gig to deliver a finishing blow<{
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:15 pm

Aya shlied her eyes from the wave. She dropped to her knees with the nano bot's still surrounding her body. She didn't feel helpless but she felt as if she had lost her battle, her bat's were in pain. She yerned for their touch, she wanted to hold them. But right now she needed to stay put she still had Sani in her hand's as well as Shii. Aya suddenly felt the effect's of Gig's nano bot's she fell to the ground, both of her swords spilled from her hands. She felt her whole body paralyzed by this attack, she twitched in pain from the eletric shock.

Last edited by Aya on Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimichi
Life taker
Life taker

Number of posts : 433
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Bubbles
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:42 pm

*The pressure forced downword into the sword was felt by the double blades of Kimi's sword. Since it was a single blade against a double blade, the force didnt really have much impact that wasnt taken by oth of the blades. As the light bubbles hurried to repair the gashes in the dome, her body started to go numb from the electricity. It wasnt more than just an extremely annoying numbing feeling, but it would slow her reaction time. It was worst on her sword side, but was barely noticable through the rest of her body. But overtime, the tingling of the electricity got worse. Gigs electromgnetic thing would hit towards the bottom of her damaged light sheild, but it would be enough to repel the attack, although it slowed the repair. Kimi crunched over on the ground, panting heavily, bubbles sparking off her body.*

((Sigh~ edited. I did read all that, I guess I just got confused....))

Last edited by Kimichi on Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku

Number of posts : 625
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:09 pm

((Sorry for doubting your credibility, but who doesn't get lazy from time to time?))

*As the wave approached me , I begin to convert the pulse into a different form of energy, heat, by sending my a simple wall of my own electrical energy, about 10 feet x 10 feet, -not the same as and Electromagnetic Pulse Gig sent- that clashed the two opposing forces into a furious collision. And taking the opportunity of the single breach in the EMP wave I was able to fully convert the massive energy source into a heat wave that had the same intensity of energy from the law of conservation. Letting the rest of the wave pass harmlessly around me.

I jump back nearly 20 meters after the EMP has long passed to prepare for my next attack. Since the moist air became heated all it needed was little push of being twisted high in the atmosphere. The winds then begin to circle counterclockwise to become a thundering hurricane, about 150 mph, that would tear through any solid object it may come across and continues to pull moisture from the surface and grow in size and force due to the massive heated moisture in the atmosphere the EMP created.*

Entrance Theme
Battle Theme

Last edited by Domo on Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:01 pm

((Posted...))

Entrance Theme
Battle Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimichi
Life taker
Life taker

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:21 pm

*Kimi looked up to see this massive cyclone thing forming above. "Oh fuuuuuuck." She took a deep breath, and reabsorbed her light bubbles to give her more energy and strength. She stands up slowly as she launches a zigzag wall of flames towards Domo and his cyclone thing. She hopes to absorb some of the moisture in the air using her flames and aided by the heat already in the air. If shes successful, Kimi hopes to drastically weaken or stop the cyclone. She stands watching, not knowing what will happen, standing shakily and panting heavily.*

(It ok. Wait, would I roll here?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:37 pm

*Unfortunately because of Kimichi's attempt, the fire absorbed some of the heated moisture but infact created an effect of heating the cooler moisture in the atmosphere above that helped the massive hurricane to increase in size of a 20 meter radius from the eye and increase it's wind velocities up to 200 mph as it advanced quicker onto the three shinobi.*

((You should probably move.))

Entrance Theme
Battle Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:58 am

Aya stood to her feet, she was a bit wobbly but she would manafe. She threw up Shii and Sani, she created a barrier that stretched out past Kimichi and Gig, a wall was placed infront of them. Aya then told Sani to create a wall of earth infront of the barrier, but before that Aya told Sani to create a striaght shot of earth to plow right in the middle of the tornado, that way the wind when stop it's rotation. After she did that what's left of the tornado was going to be the wind, she'd just have to prepare for that. Thus the force would die down causing the tornado to stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:27 am

*The pillar of earth that shot into the "eye" or center of the hurricane showed no effect other than being ripped to shreds as it neared the rapid and violent winds. Thus, breaking down the pillar of earth easily and sent rubble and shrapnel throughout the field towards the three that would prove effective against the barrier that would be smashing it apart completely but unharming the ninja. So, the hurricane hurried forward gaining more momentum towards the three.*

Entrance Theme
Battle Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gig
Masked Death
Masked Death

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:32 am

}>Gig would place his hands on the ground while inside the barrier and shoot a wave of electromagnetic energy straight into the ground which would, if Gig's calculations were correct, cause a massive 20 ft thick and 100 ft high wall of earth to erupt from the ground right in the path of the hurricane, thus makign it impossible for the winds to pass through, he had been thinking of the best way to deal with Domo, but nothing seemed to be working, it was time to take his thinking a little further and make a plan to end this fight<{ "This bastard is getting annoying, and I'm getting a bit tired..." }>Gig thought up a plan while waiting for Domo's next move<{
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:42 am

*I took a brief moment to analyze what just had happened to the tornado, particularly sure that it would be able to tear through most earth attacks like it previously did to Aya's wave. However, I was quite surprised by the massive wall that the genin managed to produce before him in a method unbeknownst to me. So, I decided to test the extent of the genin, Gig, of his abilities.*

"How are you still a genin at this level... No matter... Let's see what your abilities are able to produce."

*The atmoshpere around the three ninjas became extremely thin that resembled much of a high mountain peak, making any sort of movement extremely difficult because of the sudden change of atmosphere they were probally unused to. I on the other hand was completely fine as the gentle wind's atmopshereic pressure was usually this light.*

Entrance Theme
Battle Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimichi
Life taker
Life taker

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Fri May 01, 2009 3:52 am

((I knew I forgot about something...xD))

*Kimi fell to the ground; it looked like she fell from exaustion. She released five bubbles, looking like she was tired enough to just be leaking energy. She launched twin bolts of light through the ground, around Gig's wall. She hoped that Gig's attack would distract Domo long enough for the light bolts to reach Domo. (Its not actual lightning, it just acts like it; it pure light). One of the bubbles would head for Gig, one for Aya, one for Kimi, each surrounding them and hoping to attempt to balance out the pressure around them a bit so that it wouldnt affect their fighting. The remaining two bubbles would head upwords to directly try to try to equilize the pressure...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Mon May 04, 2009 7:35 pm

*Exactly six blades of wind came hurtling downwards directly above the three ninja, which slices through the sides of the bubbles without much trouble, causing the bubbles to be "pop" and remove their equalization properties around them.*

"We can't have that now can we? It's nice that you found a way around it, but I want to see how well you can do when such an obscene obstacle shows up, so no neutralizing the atmosphere guys."

Entrance Theme
Battle Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Mon May 04, 2009 7:42 pm

Geez. You really do want to kill us..." Aya trailed off unable to think much, so needed to continue her battle. Aya didn't worry to much about her other bat's but she focused on a different attack, she took in long deep heavy breathes. She charged foward hopefully she be different and try something new.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Mon May 04, 2009 7:44 pm

*I stood and quietly watched the effects of the light atmosphere took effect as Aya soon began to run out of stamina quickly because of usually low amount of oxygen intake while she charged towards me.*

Entrance Theme
Battle Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Mon May 04, 2009 7:58 pm

"I'll just get rid of this stupid blood, once it leaves my body I wont have to--worry about it holding me back. I dont need it to live, I can function quite well with out it."

"Bloody Abyss!"
The bat's that were around Aya, swarmed her of her blood, they began to multiply rapidly. One by one, they took her blood. She was completely drained of her cells. Her bat's flew in at full strength toward Domo. Aya couldn't really smile this time she didn't know how she would fair but as she caught her uneven breath she flick up her earth sword Sani, the ground beneath Domo shock violently a large pillar of earth shot up underneath his feet, she was hoping to distract him from his concentration and release the atmosphere from it deathly grip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Mon May 04, 2009 8:11 pm

*I stood completely still as the pillar of earth shot me towards the sky since it wasn't deadly in anyway possible, allowing the bats to miss their target at the sudden propulsion of my body of either flying past the pillar or running into it, and back flipped as I reached the peak height the pillar allowed it to send me. Only to land lightly from a cushion of wind into a crouching position. Sending a a thin blade of wind that cut down the pillar at an angle, which caused the pillar to slide slowly off it's base into a massive thud onto the ground.*

"Hmm, it's surprising you're standing... I wonder how you get the energy to walk around without any blood to circulate the oxygen to your muscles."

Entrance Theme
Battle Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Mon May 04, 2009 8:29 pm

"I'm praticly dead inside, my kind doesn't need blood to survive. I'm a walking shell. That's why I need my seal to be remove from this body. That way I wont be a empty shell. Oxygen doesn't even exist within my vocabulary." "My body is made of materials from the food that I eat, I devor demons who posses the skin of humans. I take there make up. But I keep the flesh alive by giving it water with a bit of blood from the outside. That way it absorbs what it needs but I discard the rest." Aya bat's flew up as they almost missed their target, they soared from below trying to catch up to Domo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Mon May 04, 2009 8:36 pm

((I'm already on the ground? xD))

"Hmm intresting... let's see if fatigue plays a role..."

*A moderate of pressure, roughly sixty kilograms, began to push down onto Aya's body that would hinder her movements and increase the amount of energy needed to do simple actions. This resembles somewhat of a weighted vest; however, it surrounded her entire body.*

Entrance Theme
Battle Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Mon May 04, 2009 8:51 pm

((My bad, uhm. Must've mis-read))

Aya struggled as she tryed to figure out how to get out of her perdicment.
She used her blade, to hold herself up. She stuck it in the ground so that she wasn't completely crused by te pressure. She needed to break the current flow of the pressure, find a loop hole, maybe push back with something of her own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Mon May 04, 2009 9:12 pm

*Nearly missing a vital part in her answer because of the pillar interrupting his thought process.*

"Also if you don't have any oxygen... what the hell do you breathe? After all, you still have a mortal body that can suffocate."

Entrance Theme
Battle Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Mon May 04, 2009 9:20 pm

(Fine.)

Aya trembled having to breath was a serious waste of her time. Maybe she'd get it removed one day. Either way the barrier that she held up was getting harder and harder to keep up by the strength of her chakra.
If she couldn't disburst the atmosphere then what the hell was she suppose to do.
Uhm. Maybe she could separate the moleclues within the air, so that their not so compacted together, they would space out and return to normal. Maybe Nina could do it for her.
But would it work. Gah. She wasn't sure but she figured she needed to handle what was infront of her first. She looked at up Domo who had started to attack.

Last edited by Aya on Tue May 05, 2009 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Mon May 04, 2009 9:34 pm

*Bolting forward towards Aya with my wind blade ready to rip her open by swiping the blade downwards with an additional bonus of the increased pressure to force open the barrier depending on the how well she reacted against the 60kg of force combined with the momentum of a dashing person with increased speed. This was to test how fast her reaction and comprehension of a dangerous situation, so I obviously would pull back before following through with the kill strike.*

Entrance Theme
Battle Theme

Last edited by Domo on Tue May 05, 2009 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist

Number of posts : 650
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Rythm and Materialization
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Tue May 05, 2009 10:59 am

((Okay, not having to breathe is a no no for you...you WILL breathe, and you will CONTINUE to breathe until further notice...edit your post please.....good day))

{The moment your character doesn't have to breathe anymore, is the moment you lose all your abilities retaining to blood, since blood needs oxygen. I will make it happen}-Rose-

+~Rion's rubber ducky floats into the area and squeaks one of it's numerous lines~+

"Warning number 1...squeak squeak bitch"

The blissfulness of a "Dream" is something we've never known, the only thing we have ever experienced is the pain and suffering of "Reality". The lives we were given exist only in the depths of an endless nightmare. We do not know what it means to fear, for our existence is fear itself. We will never dream and we will never fear; for a dream is naught but ignorance, as fear is naught but the end of a dream...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Tue May 05, 2009 8:01 pm

((Reminderrr))

Entrance Theme
Battle Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   

Back to top Go down

Improving their battle styles...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next