Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
stick action I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
stick action I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
stick action I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
stick action I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
stick action I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
stick action I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
stick action I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
stick action I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
stick action I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
stick action I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

stick action

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sakujo
Newcomer
Newcomer
sakujo

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-05-09

stick action Empty
PostSubject: stick action   stick action I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:23 am

i want to learn more about what i can do. i can feel the power in me, but i dont know how to use it. a basic training of combat could help me get started.
*fiddling with her stick, she tries gripping it as she has before. she watches it grow in her hand and feels energy tingle in her palm. pretending to be a strong warrior, she takes a stance and twirls the staff. as it spins in the air, it begins to grow again, turning itself into a broad fan. surprised at the stick's reaction, she swishes the fan in the air. it sends a whirlwind of dust from the ground flying in spirals around her.*
........cool....
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

Number of posts : 151
Kekkei Genkai : voice of a banshee
Registration date : 2009-04-24

stick action Empty
PostSubject: Re: stick action   stick action I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:03 pm

*Scott walks in the area he wss i his normal asshole mood*
Soooooooo whats up ...
Back to top Go down
sakujo
Newcomer
Newcomer
sakujo

stick action Empty
PostSubject: Re: stick action   stick action I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:18 pm

im just trying out some things with my stick.......or....fan.
*swirls the fan in a pattern that accidentally knocks them both backwards*
it...it needs a little getting used to.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

stick action Empty
PostSubject: Re: stick action   stick action I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:57 pm

Okay were the hell did u get that.....thing from
Listen try it agian This time aim for ...i dont know ...that tree.
*Scott points to a thosand year old oak tree*
if you knock it down i will high five you
Back to top Go down
sakujo
Newcomer
Newcomer
sakujo

stick action Empty
PostSubject: Re: stick action   stick action I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:29 pm

..........is a high five really that big a deal? and how in hells name am i supposed to knock down a huge oak tree?!
* in her aggravation at scott's preposterous suggestion, she stamps the base of the fan on the ground. it closes itself back into a staff and the base merges with the ground, shooting roots through the soil and breaking land towards the old oak. now on unstable ground, the oak lets out a cracking groan and tilts to the ground, de-rooting itself. Sakujo gapes at the fallen tree, then bursts into laughter*
HA! HELLS YEAH! WHO KNOCKED IT DOWN???? I DID! GIMME THAT FIVE!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

stick action Empty
PostSubject: Re: stick action   stick action I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:33 pm

Nice........
*Scott didnt think she could do it . he gives the five*
okay step to ...hit me
*he takes out his gun*
dont worry i wont kill you
Back to top Go down
sakujo
Newcomer
Newcomer
sakujo

stick action Empty
PostSubject: Re: stick action   stick action I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:52 pm

woah! dude! you have a gun! i have a stick! what are the odds?
*not wanting to seem too weak, sakujo grips her staff still rooted to the ground. she figures if she focuses on what she wants it to do, it will do it. willing it to come from the ground, it un-roots itself. trying to figure out how o make a stick equivelent to a gun, she puts a finger on the center of the base. it hollows itself out. getting the idea, she takes a handful of dirt, wishing they were rocks. the gravel compacts and stiffens into moderate sized pebbles.*
i think im starting to get the hang of this.*she mumbles to herself*
*smiling an odd half smile, she stuffs the pebbles into the hollow staff and bangs the end of it with her palm. they fire out in random directions, one just missing scotts leg*
oops.......i didnt aim.

((better?))

Last edited by sakujo on Sun May 10, 2009 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

Number of posts : 625
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-
Registration date : 2009-01-07

stick action Empty
PostSubject: Re: stick action   stick action I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:56 pm

((That's auto-hitting, even if it wasn't meant to. People will kill you for auto-hitting no matter how "small" the hit might be. Anyways try using words like attempt or about to or whatever you want to use.))
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

stick action Empty
PostSubject: Re: stick action   stick action I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:05 pm

...what the hell. by the way... that didnt hit be. your stick gun thing....made a sound i used that sound to form a barrier around me......okay my turn
*Aims gun at her turso and fires once*
you better dodge that
Back to top Go down
sakujo
Newcomer
Newcomer
sakujo

stick action Empty
PostSubject: Re: stick action   stick action I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:14 pm

*realizing he wasn't kidding, she ducks down by reflex and waves the stick. it spreads out into a fan again but the tip smacks the ground. the soil rises up and encases the fan in it, compacting it to stone. the bullet blasts into the stone casing, breaking it and pushing sakujo back three feet*
you could have killed me!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

stick action Empty
PostSubject: Re: stick action   stick action I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:17 pm

...i could have but i didnt. would u rather me fight with my hammer or my knif if u don like the gun. Het up lets try this agian. His me or i will hit you. But first pick a weapon that i should use
Back to top Go down
sakujo
Newcomer
Newcomer
sakujo

stick action Empty
PostSubject: Re: stick action   stick action I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:24 pm

h-hammer? ok the hammer then.
*sakujo decides that it wouldnt be fair to use the stick-gun since Scott couldnt use his gun. she wills her fan back into a staff and prepares herself for what this hammer might be like*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

stick action Empty
PostSubject: Re: stick action   stick action I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:29 pm

You picked the worse one of all three. O well
* Scott pulls out a Six foot staff and compresses air moecules around it to making a sound hammer.*
U canuse any weapon form you want ......even that gun .....It doesnt matter. Now hit hit me or i will break a bone of yours. oh just so you know when i was a genin my first fight was agianst a kage. I scracthed him....im a specail Jounin now. Your move
*he grabs hammer with both hands*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

Number of posts : 625
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-
Registration date : 2009-01-07

stick action Empty
PostSubject: Re: stick action   stick action I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:36 pm

*Jumps in and drop kicks Scott in the back. Then laughing madly I run away back towards the village.*
Back to top Go down
sakujo
Newcomer
Newcomer
sakujo

stick action Empty
PostSubject: Re: stick action   stick action I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:46 pm

((a-are you okay? wait. WHO WAS THAT?!))
*shocked and fearful that she had caused her own death, she took a trembling step backwards. the ground beneath her foot cracked, leaving a lesion in the ground. wondering at how she'd done it, she jumped up and stomped on the ground with both feet. a hole opened in the ground, making her fall into it. it was just deep enough were her head was a foot from the surface. figuring that scott couldnt hit what he couldnt see, she waved her staff and the hole was cover with a layer of gravel.*
but i cant see him either.....dammit.
*it was then that she became aware of a pulsing sensation. putting her hand on the fertile soil in front of her, she felt a pulse like a calm steady heartbeat. knowing that this wasnt her own, since her heart was beating as wildly as an angry hippopotamus, it must be scott's. she knew at least which direction he was in*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

stick action Empty
PostSubject: Re: stick action   stick action I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:09 am

damnit Domo
thats the guy who did my Vangaurd entrence exam...asshole tried and almost killed me....he took air from me
*Scott slamms the hammer in the ground ripping up earth and tress .When the dust clears A chasm was seeen. Scott Scott had brought the earth down to the level that sakujo was at, well at least a part of the earth morre like a trench.*
My turn
*scott slamms the hamer sending a wave of earth at her*
gotta think fast her in the rising or you will die
Back to top Go down
sakujo
Newcomer
Newcomer
sakujo

stick action Empty
PostSubject: Re: stick action   stick action I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:29 am

*hoping that she has made the correct assumption about herself, sakujo takes all the force in her arms and pushes forward in the air. a massive heave of earth reverses the wave back at scott*
hey! i can control earth! nice.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

stick action Empty
PostSubject: Re: stick action   stick action I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:35 am

*scott jumps in the air avioding the Shock wave. *
You still havent even came close to hitting me
*Scott sits there and floats in the air*
come the fuck on and hit me
Back to top Go down
sakujo
Newcomer
Newcomer
sakujo

stick action Empty
PostSubject: Re: stick action   stick action I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:45 am

grrrr.........
*"he's starting to get irritating" she thought to herself. realizing that she was at a disadvantage not being able to fly and not having earth in the air, she stomps one foot down and a stump of gravel rises into the air. jumping out of the trench, she throws her stick forward, willing it to flatten itself like a board. taking a running start, she jumps onto the gliding board and aims it at the stump still shooting through the air. once level with it, she spins herself around, spining the stump with her. timing her release, she whiplashes the stump towards scott, but not after she had forced it to break into two tire sized rocks.*
GET HIT ALREADY!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

stick action Empty
PostSubject: Re: stick action   stick action I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:51 am

((use more descriptions and proof read))
*Scott used The sound from her attack and created a barrier around him *
okayyyy......im waiting
Back to top Go down
sakujo
Newcomer
Newcomer
sakujo

stick action Empty
PostSubject: Re: stick action   stick action I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:01 pm

.........sound....i have a question. can sound hurt you at all?
*she lands the glider on the ground and steps off. she digs her heels into the ground, making her body completely bottom heavy.*
cause im getting nowhere. well at least in trying to hit you. gotta admit, ive learned a lot about myself so far.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

stick action Empty
PostSubject: Re: stick action   stick action I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:08 pm

heh well no sound cant hurt me . Im its maste....besides Rion........and kinda dias......
*Scott got mad for a momement but it passed*
listen you have made improvements but your still not that strong . You need Domo's help more than mine. But snice he isnt here .....listen you cant quit or you WILL die here . people here are not forgiving. they hit hard and the wont stop. your onlly way to hit them first is corner them. Use multiple are bug attacks cutt out all escape routes to they have to get hit .
Back to top Go down
sakujo
Newcomer
Newcomer
sakujo

stick action Empty
PostSubject: Re: stick action   stick action I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:17 pm

did i say that i was quitting? i never said i was quitting.
*she flips a stray lock of brown hair behind her ear and begins pacing in frustration, completely unaware of a rumbling beneath the ground.*
ok so how would i figure out a way to corner someone if i have no idea of what capabilities they have?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

stick action Empty
PostSubject: Re: stick action   stick action I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:23 pm

Cut off all physical exits this will test there strenght and allow you to see there abilties
*scott steps back on the earth*

Last edited by Scott on Mon May 11, 2009 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sakujo
Newcomer
Newcomer
sakujo

stick action Empty
PostSubject: Re: stick action   stick action I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:29 pm

((test their WHAT?))
how do i cut off physical exits if were in the middle of OPEN SPACE, OUTSIDE. there are way too many exits for a person to have in a place like this.
*she stops pacing to step closer to scott, but cautiously. then a thought crosses her mind*
and if the people here are so merciless, why havent you killed me yet?
*a smirk breaks the surface of her face*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

stick action Empty
PostSubject: Re: stick action   stick action I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stick action
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village lost in the Depths :: Outskirts :: Training-
Jump to: