Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Sui's Story I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Sui's Story I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Sui's Story I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Sui's Story I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Sui's Story I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Sui's Story I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Sui's Story I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Sui's Story I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Sui's Story I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Sui's Story I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sui's Story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sui
Life taker
Life taker
Sui

Number of posts : 118
Kekkei Genkai : Flowing Chakra
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Sui's Story Empty
PostSubject: Sui's Story   Sui's Story I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:12 pm

Name: Sui
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Class: Shinobi
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 145lbs
Personality: Respectful, kind, and Genuine.
Clan: None
Kekkei Genkai: Flowing Chakra

So, do you want to hear the story of my life? I guess I won't disappoint you then.

My mother was a retired kunoichi and a telepath, but my father just a mere fisherman. They married about five years after meeting and eventually had me. When I was younger, I enjoyed fishing with my father in his small rowboat, listening to the songs of the seagulls and feeling the gentle breeze play with my hair. Even though I quite enjoyed fishing, I had not yet learned to swim. Because my mother was a retired kunoichi, she often wanted to teach me ninja techniques and survival skills. She gave me basic training almost everyday, however, I only retained a few of those training lessons. Amongst those retained lessons are how to activate my Kekkai Genkai: Flowing Chakra, and how to move swiftly without being caught (though I can only move swiftly for about a minute at a time).

When I turned thirteen, I began hearing ghastly "voices" whenever I was in contact with another person, excluding my mother. When my mother became aware of this, she began to teach me how to harness the power of telepathy. Eventually, I learned how to selectively hear the thoughts of others with my telepathy, with the only limitation being that I had to be aware of the target's presence.

Some years later, on my seventeenth birthday, my father, mother and I decided to all go fishing together. However, my mother left something in her bedroom and went back to retrieve it as my father and I waited at the front door of our house. Suddenly, I heard a crash from my mother's bedroom and as I began to walk toward the door, both my father and I heard in my mother's voice, "Flee to the boat! I'll hold them here." Following her orders, my father and I ran to the rowboat and began rowing far out, from our small island to the mainland. As we rowed farther and farther out, a barrage of kunai flew in our direction. My father push me out of the boat and he was essentially mutilated by the impact of the kunai.

As I sunk in the sea, I activated my Kekkai Genkai and that's all remember about that day...

When I woke up a few days later, I was in a small town of ninjas who focused on water-type jutsu. I decided dedicate myself to training in the art of ninjutsu in hopes of returning to my home and hopefully finding my mother alive. Today, I am still training and searching for information my mother's whereabouts and the identity of the ninjas that attacked my home. And yes, I've learned how to swim.

Last edited by Sui on Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sui's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sui's Story   Sui's Story I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:23 pm

Clear and it flows.
Very Nice.
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
Advocate of Darkness
Advocate of Darkness
KAZZ

Number of posts : 400
Kekkei Genkai : Dark matter and Materializing
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Sui's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sui's Story   Sui's Story I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:39 pm

Nice story. Very original too
Back to top Go down
http://risingninjas.heavenforum.com
Unknown
Shadow of despair
Shadow of despair
Unknown

Number of posts : 685
Kekkei Genkai : Distortion, and Psychic abilities
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Sui's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sui's Story   Sui's Story I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:19 pm

Hm...very interesting and different type of approach...basically I like it =D
Back to top Go down
Sui
Life taker
Life taker
Sui

Number of posts : 118
Kekkei Genkai : Flowing Chakra
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Sui's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sui's Story   Sui's Story I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:44 pm

Thank you all for your comments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sui's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sui's Story   Sui's Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sui's Story
Page 1 of 1