Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
The tale of Livre I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
The tale of Livre I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
The tale of Livre I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
The tale of Livre I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
The tale of Livre I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
The tale of Livre I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
The tale of Livre I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
The tale of Livre I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
The tale of Livre I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
The tale of Livre I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The tale of Livre

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Livre
Newcomer
Newcomer
Livre

Number of posts : 14
Kekkei Genkai : Blood Ink
Registration date : 2009-01-17

The tale of Livre Empty
PostSubject: The tale of Livre   The tale of Livre I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:08 pm

*Livre walks into the room with a large book in his hand and sits down. He opens up the book and begins to read.*

"Once upon a time lived a little boy lived a normal life and went to ninja school. His mother was a writer of prose and poetry while his father was a ninja of judgment and justice. The boy, however, was plain and normal, having no distinctive qualities about himself. He wasn't an amazing writer like his mother or a good ninja like his father. He lived a normal life like a normal person. He witnessed crime everyday and did nothing to combat it. He eventually grew old and married. He had three children, but they all grew up and moved out. His wife eventually died as well. However, when she died, her body transformed into that of his mother, someone he thought was dead long ago. He began to look through her belongings, eventually finding a large book. He opened it and read through it, while also noticing that the book's ink was red. Near the end, he read. "And I grew younger with every passing day until I found my son again. I then changed my appearance and married him, hoping to keep him safe foreve-" As the old man read the book, the text began to change. The text reverted into that of blood and began to smell of it as well."

"Now curious, the old man took some of his blood and began writing stories about himself. He wrote this: "I reverted back to the age of ten. I began as athletic as my father and a creative writer like my mother. Right now, I am in my teens and I aim to become a well known ninja." As the man wrote that with his blood, it all began to come true. It was as if time moved backwards and altered itself. The man, now a teen, still had the book and still uses it to this very day. It was because of the blood ink, which makes stories come true, that the old man... who is currently a teen is able to read his story at this very moment."

*The teen reading the book closes the book and says, "Thank you for listening." The teen then leaves.*
Back to top Go down

The tale of Livre
Page 1 of 1