Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Tatasumasa's Lonely Life I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Tatasumasa's Lonely Life I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Tatasumasa's Lonely Life I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Tatasumasa's Lonely Life I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Tatasumasa's Lonely Life I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Tatasumasa's Lonely Life I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Tatasumasa's Lonely Life I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Tatasumasa's Lonely Life I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Tatasumasa's Lonely Life I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Tatasumasa's Lonely Life I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tatasumasa's Lonely Life

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatasumasa
Newcomer
Newcomer
Tatasumasa

Number of posts : 48
Kekkei Genkai : Cursed Arm-Demonic Form
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Tatasumasa's Lonely Life Empty
PostSubject: Tatasumasa's Lonely Life   Tatasumasa's Lonely Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:01 pm

Name- Tatasumasa
Age- 13
Gender- Male
Height- around 5 feet, 4 inches

When i was just child about five years old, I saw my parents die. Blood all over my dads face from the cuts and openings tore from that man's claws. I looked at my mother, she was bleeding from the chest, there was a hole the size of a big fist. She cried as I looked at her, she looked at my father and hugged him. Soon after they died from the blood loss caused by that man. I looked at the man, he chuckled and clawed my arm with his black arm. It looked kind of like a arm burning with black fire. I screamed as my arm started bleeding, I fell unconscious soon after. I woke up in the hospital, my neighbors were next to me as i slowly awoke. I opened my eyes and looked around and i saw my arm it was wrapped in bandages, my neighbors took care of me from the time i was in the hospital and after. I usually went to the hospital for check ups on my arm.

But one day everything changed when I was 8 years old. I went for one of my weekly check ups, I'm told to close my eyes while they look at my arm, but that day I wanted to see. When they took off the bandages I saw what my arm was. The scars from the man who cause all that has happened to me was gone, but instead there were cursed marks on my arm. When they got near my wrist it started getting black like the man's arm. I bit my lip so I wouldn't say anything, I started tearing as I closed my eyes and looked away. When we got back to the house I ran straight to my room and went into a corner and cried of what I saw and the memories that I had got of the man with the arm, I fell asleep while crying.

When I woke up I was in my futon, I walked downstairs to meet my family. I saw that they weren't there, so I went to their room and saw that they were murdered. I saw claw marks on their faces and bodies, I cried again of the memory of my parents. I screamed and looked at them, the claw marks were too small to be the doing of that man. I thought and realized that it was me who killed them, "NOOOOO!!!!!" I screamed. My face broke out with a thousand tears falling down my face down to my legs, leaking onto the floor.

That was when I finally decided what I was going to do for the rest of my life. I spent the rest of my life training my body and to control my arm. One night my arm started hurting and bleeding while I was resting. I screamed on the floor tearing a bit from the pain it caused me. When I look at the window I see a shadow of a man, with a arm that looked like it was burning. I rushed punching the window, when the window broke there was the man standing there. He had blocked my punch, he squeezed my my hand, it would've broke if it wasn't my cursed arm. Squeezing it harder and harder I screamed as I started to punch him. I punched him at least 10 times before he let go, he chuckled as he flew into the darkness.

Last edited by Tatasumasa on Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Number of posts : 650
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Rythm and Materialization
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Tatasumasa's Lonely Life   Tatasumasa's Lonely Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:10 pm

messed up story..PERFECT for this village, welcome and enjoy
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

Number of posts : 625
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Tatasumasa's Lonely Life   Tatasumasa's Lonely Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:28 pm

blah blah blah blah blah blah Doomo hates gumdrops and kitten mittens

(note:this is just Rion being bored btw, ADMIN FTW XD)
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Number of posts : 650
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Rythm and Materialization
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Tatasumasa's Lonely Life   Tatasumasa's Lonely Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:34 pm

just wanted to point out the fact that i completey altered Domo's post in my extreme bout of boredom...ADMIN FTW
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

Number of posts : 625
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Tatasumasa's Lonely Life   Tatasumasa's Lonely Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:36 pm

HAX lmao
Back to top Go down
Sui
Life taker
Life taker
Sui

Number of posts : 118
Kekkei Genkai : Flowing Chakra
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Tatasumasa's Lonely Life   Tatasumasa's Lonely Life I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:45 am

This is a sad story. I feel sorry for him.
Back to top Go down
Tatasumasa
Newcomer
Newcomer
Tatasumasa

Number of posts : 48
Kekkei Genkai : Cursed Arm-Demonic Form
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Tatasumasa's Lonely Life   Tatasumasa's Lonely Life I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:40 am

Domo wrote:
blah blah blah blah blah blah Doomo hates gumdrops and kitten mittens

(note:this is just Rion being bored btw, ADMIN FTW XD)

Lol, nice one Rion so mean T_T, I'm just kidding, what did it say before?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tatasumasa's Lonely Life   Tatasumasa's Lonely Life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tatasumasa's Lonely Life
Page 1 of 1