Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Looking for sword masters.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sho Minamimoto
Repear Officer
Repear Officer
Sho Minamimoto

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for sword masters.   Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:14 am

"GAAAAAHHH!!!!!"
*The internal sound blast had messed Sho up pretty bad, but he was not finished, he began to change a bit, releasing more of his reaper powers. His wings sprouted, covering a wide area and emitting an ominous aura*
"That hurt...but don't fret, I've got it all figured out..."
*Sho grabs Dias by the face and begins to say a series of seemingly random numbers*
"3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937 510582097494459230781640628620899862803482534211 706798214808651328230664709384460955058223172535940812848111!"
*Sho's hand begins to emit a radiant light, and he tosses Dias into the air, and points his hand at her*
"INFINITY!"
*The radiant light fades away and a massive beam is fired directly at Dias, engulfing her whole body, this was the power of Sho's i level Flare*
Back to top Go down
Dias
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Dias

Number of posts : 56
Kekkei Genkai : Mahou Tsukai
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sword masters.   Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:26 am

X~Dias' body falls to the ground, smoldering and almost lifeless, her clothes had been burned off and her hat and weapons were destroyed, the only thing that remained was her guitar Hell Rhythm, which at the time was sending a message to Rion, that his beloved servant was in danger of dying~X
Back to top Go down
Sho Minamimoto
Repear Officer
Repear Officer
Sho Minamimoto

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sword masters.   Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:29 am

"Still alive eh? Well then, let's just change that."
*Sho walks and stands over Dias's dying body, and points his hand directly at her heart, as he does, the radiant light begins to grow again, signifying another i level Flare*
Back to top Go down
Dias
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Dias

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sword masters.   Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:33 am

X~Dias covered her naked body, for it was something that only her master was allowed to see. as she laid on the ground she began to cry a bit, but then she stopped~X
"I told you didn't I?...I said that you would pay...you just bought yourself an early grave Reaper...My Master will ERASE you..."
X~Dias let out a slight laugh, she believed her words to be true, but she was still afraid that she would die right here and now...she was terrified, and so the tears started again~X
Back to top Go down
Sho Minamimoto
Repear Officer
Repear Officer
Sho Minamimoto

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sword masters.   Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:36 am

"Hehe, you're going to die, and I'll be sure that I erase tha tmaster of yours as well...now..DIE RADIAN!"
*as Sho stands over Dias, the immense blast is fired once more and this time her body would be erased from existance, she would only be a memory, and nothing more*
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Number of posts : 650
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Rythm and Materialization

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sword masters.   Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:50 am

+~ Suddenly Dias's body is covered in the pale transparent white energy that symbolized Rion's time manipulation, and the I level Flare was erased from existence, that is when Rion appeared above Sho and smacked him in the face with Time Rhythm, causing him to slowly turn to stone as he was sent flying across the battlefield. As Rion knelt down to check on Dias, his face filled with pure rage, a rage like never before, he stood to his feet with a massive field of energy flowing around him, crackling and emitting lightning and altering the atmosphere~+ "You obviously have NO idea what you've just done...so I will tell you" +~Rion stood to his feet and created a time barrier around Dias that restored er clothing and began to slowly heal her, he then turned to Sho and let Time Rhythm float in the air~+ "You have just pissed off the wrong person...I WILL destroy you for this" +~In that instant Time Rhythm and all of the energy that Rion had released was taken inside of him, Cloak Rhythm wrapped around his body and then there was a brief silence, after a few seconds Cloak Rhythm had changed color and taken on a different form, Rion let off a loud scream of rage and was now standing before Sho with a large, dense field of energy flowing around him, as was natural when he got pissed off and entered his Divine Rhythmist form~+

Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 New_demon_-1
Back to top Go down
Sho Minamimoto
Repear Officer
Repear Officer
Sho Minamimoto

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sword masters.   Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:59 am

*Sho began thinking quickly and eratically, he had wasted a lot of energy by firing off those i level Flares. and now he was being turned to stone as well*
"WHAT IS THIS...THIS MAKES NO SENSE!!"
*Sho could only come to one conclusion, escape, then he could heal up and fight this person at full power*
"Prepare to be iterated"
*Sho took off torwards Rion, while charging 2 i level Flares in his hands, and as he entered range he fired them both at Rion*
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sword masters.   Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:06 am

+~Rion dashed forward, easily topping Sho's speed, within an instant he was in front of Sho while he was charging his Flares. Rion grabbed his hands with his own and created a time barrier in his palms, the Flares were completely absorbed and then Rion's body grew hot, he began to emit a terrible heat that started to burn away at show's clothes~+ "I will make you suffer, and I will erase you...but most importanytly, I am going to kill you 10 times over" +~The intense flame continued and eventually Sho's body was melted to a pile of mush, Rion pointed his hand at the pile and fired a masive beam of negative energy, by combining Light and Dark energy, the beam completely destroyed what was left of Sho, and Rion set up a Time Barrier and turned back time to revive him again~+ "That's one..."
Back to top Go down
Sho Minamimoto
Repear Officer
Repear Officer
Sho Minamimoto

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sword masters.   Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:24 am

*Cough cough*
"You seriously plan to kill me 9 more times!?...INVERSE MATRIX!"
*Sho, now no longer undergoing petrification, and seemingly restored to his full power summons 20 Neoclassical Drakes, the Drakes surround Rion from every single and fire continuous blasts of fire at him, while at the same time Sho begins to enter his Noise form, Leo cantus*

Drakes
Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 Noise_48

Leo Cantus
Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 Noise_92
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sword masters.   Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:32 am

"Not enough..." +~Rion alters the chemical make up of the air, he removes all the oxygen from the fire, then solidifies the hydrogen molecules into hundreds of spikes, all of which skewer the drakes around him, and then he adds them to his army of undead minions~+ "Rion then warps behind Sho and surges 10000 volts of electricity through him, he then places his palm on Sho's back and creates an explosion inside of his body, like Domo's Close Quarters Combustion, except infinitely more powerful. The explosion splatters Sho's insides all over the place, all of them still burning, once again Rion creates a barrier around the area, and reforms every part of Sho~+ "That's two..."
Back to top Go down
Sho Minamimoto
Repear Officer
Repear Officer
Sho Minamimoto

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sword masters.   Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:36 am

*Sho is once again restored, and is well aware now, that he cannot win, not as he is now...so he tries to enter the UG so as to escape*
"Look you radian, I'll be back for you later!"
*Sho's body begins to fade away, as he heads to the UG*
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sword masters.   Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:43 am

"If you wan't to leave so bad, then I'll have you leave in a coffin" +~As Sho was entering the UG, Rion rewound time, so that Sho was once again completely present, the second he was Rion stopped time around Sho's body and walked over to him~+ "I guess this is the last time I'll kill you, but at least now you've had the chance to know TRUE fear" +~Rion thrust his hand into Sho's chest and crushed his heart, then he un-paused time and pulled his hand from Sho's chest, still clutching his crushed heart~+ "Here, this is yours..." *Rion throws the crushed heart onto Sho, who had fallen to the ground in shock. He then point's his right hand at Sho and as he does the radiant light of the i level Flare appears around his hand, at the same time Rion's wings flared up and they too had the same radiant light around them. within an instant the radiant light was gone from his hand and wings, and 3 massive beams fused together and completely erased Sho along with a massive chunk of the area*
Back to top Go down
Dias
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Dias

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sword masters.   Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:18 pm

X~Dias opens her eyes, and notices Rion's time energy surrounding her ,he sit's up and realizes that her clothes had been restored, yet her wounds still hadn't fully recovered~X
"Master must have..."
X~Her senses finally recover and she notices the intense power that she quickly recognized as her Masters, she turned and saw him stand before a crater the size of a city, with a dangerous killing intent flooding the area~X
"Master...?"
X~Dias slowly stood to her feet and began walking over to Rion, only ro stumble forward and fall flat out on the ground again~X
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sword masters.   Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:23 pm

+~Rion notices that Dias had awoken, and started walking over to him, he turns away from the huge ass crater and walks over to Dias, who had collapsed once again~+
"Dias...You did good, but I'm afraid you'll have to be a LOT stronger from now on..."
+~Rion kneels down and picks Dias up, as he does his body returns to its original form, and the massive amounts of energy that was used for him to change forms was dispelled into the air around him, and began to nourish the plants and animals that weren't killed in the area~+
Back to top Go down
Dias
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Dias

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sword masters.   Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:44 pm

X~Dias had begun to cry at the words of her master, she had been overwhelmed with a feeling of guilt. She hadn't met her master's standards, and she needed him to come and save her, she was a terrible servant~X
"Master...I-I'm sorry, please...Help me to become stronger, strong enough to protect you, and to become your ideal servant"
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sword masters.   Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:48 pm

"Very well, you shall become a servant that will surpass all others...and I will make sure of it, but first, we must deliver him to his new training area" +~Rion walks over to Horobi and picks him up using kinetic energy , he sets up a time space barrier around the three of them and in an instant they are all gone, back to Horobi's training area~+
Back to top Go down
Horobi
Desecrator
Desecrator
Horobi

Number of posts : 65
Kekkei Genkai : Kammuru/God Speed
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sword masters.   Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:45 pm

*i wake up from the punch*

Shit, what happened?! Where am I?!

[dam, this is what school does to you...I missed out a buncha posts!...missed out on a good fight too...DAMMIT]
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sword masters.   Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:47 pm

((lmao you sure did XD))
Back to top Go down
Dias
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Dias

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sword masters.   Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:48 pm

((i got my ass kicked cause of you >.< but whatevs...anyway go and hit your training topic, Rion finally made it))
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sword masters.   Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:50 pm

(("finally"?...))
Back to top Go down
Horobi
Desecrator
Desecrator
Horobi

Number of posts : 65
Kekkei Genkai : Kammuru/God Speed
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sword masters.   Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:52 pm

[lol, anyways]

So what's the first step master?

*starts summoning swords*
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sword masters.   Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:02 pm

well, i et up a training area, so that's technically where your chacter is now its calld

Horobi's sword mastery

that's where you're gonna train, so go read what i did there and then repsond XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for sword masters.   Looking for sword masters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for sword masters.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2