Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Collecting Information at Resolute I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Collecting Information at Resolute I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Collecting Information at Resolute I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Collecting Information at Resolute I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Collecting Information at Resolute I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Collecting Information at Resolute I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Collecting Information at Resolute I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Collecting Information at Resolute I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Collecting Information at Resolute I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Collecting Information at Resolute I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Collecting Information at Resolute

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sui
Life taker
Life taker
Sui

Number of posts : 118
Kekkei Genkai : Flowing Chakra
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Collecting Information at Resolute Empty
PostSubject: Collecting Information at Resolute   Collecting Information at Resolute I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:31 pm

*Figuring that this part would be needed, Sui decided to start trading rumors with whoever came around.*

*Sui sits at a table and orders a drink.*

"Does anyone have any information on the ninja, Livre? I'll trade you information as well."
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

Number of posts : 625
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Information at Resolute   Collecting Information at Resolute I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:34 pm

*I walk through the doors of Resolute, seeing Sui I take a seat next to him ordering a glass of water.*

"So, you find anything yet?"
Back to top Go down
Sui
Life taker
Life taker
Sui

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Information at Resolute   Collecting Information at Resolute I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:41 pm

"No...not yet. The business isn't "booming"..."
Back to top Go down
Tatasumasa
Newcomer
Newcomer
Tatasumasa

Number of posts : 48
Kekkei Genkai : Cursed Arm-Demonic Form
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Information at Resolute   Collecting Information at Resolute I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:54 pm

*I walk through the doors and see the guy with the fireballs that I had ask for training, I also the the guy from under water.*

*I go towards them and over hear their conversation about the ninja writing stuff at battles and stuff.*

*I join in on their conversation and say.*

"Well I know that he does show up at battles randomly about new people to find about them, so if we watch one of the new people training with someone we might be able to find him." Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sui
Life taker
Life taker
Sui

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Information at Resolute   Collecting Information at Resolute I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:04 pm

"Is that what you've noticed? Hm... I see. I'll offer you up some information then. There's a rumor going around that people called "Reapers" want us all dead. They seem to be attacking anyone in a fight with Obscuro. Also, the ninja Livre seems to be collecting information for some kind of organization, maybe their spy?"
Back to top Go down
Tatasumasa
Newcomer
Newcomer
Tatasumasa

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Information at Resolute   Collecting Information at Resolute I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:16 pm

"Hmmm... I see well I hope nothing happens to us with these "Reapers" like if they come into our fights, that would be bad."

"Also he just might be a spy trying to find our weak spots so the "Reapers" can kill us all with ease."
Back to top Go down
Sui
Life taker
Life taker
Sui

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Information at Resolute   Collecting Information at Resolute I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:18 pm

"Well, I believe Obscuro has had two encounters so far. We should wait for him to bring more information."
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Number of posts : 650
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Rythm and Materialization
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Information at Resolute   Collecting Information at Resolute I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:45 pm

*i materialize inside of Resolute because i'm that damn sexi, i then walk over to the ninjas that had been talking about the Reapers*

Reapers are trash, next time one shows up send the word out to me while you're fighting and i'll come crush his ass..you guys got that?
Back to top Go down
Tatasumasa
Newcomer
Newcomer
Tatasumasa

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Information at Resolute   Collecting Information at Resolute I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:55 pm

*Scared of this ninja I reply*

YES SIR! *In a shaky voice.*
Back to top Go down
Sui
Life taker
Life taker
Sui

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Information at Resolute   Collecting Information at Resolute I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:55 pm

"I'm assuming you have more information on this situation, Mr. Kage. Could you tell us about the reapers and that Livre person?"
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Information at Resolute   Collecting Information at Resolute I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:00 pm

as for Livre, he's not on my radar...so i don't really care to much about him yet...but the reapers..those greedy bastards are just showing up cause they're tools, and that lame ass composer told them to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sui
Life taker
Life taker
Sui

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Information at Resolute   Collecting Information at Resolute I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:15 pm

"Why don't you just send a squad to assassinate the Composer? Unless you are unclear of their identity."
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Information at Resolute   Collecting Information at Resolute I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:19 pm

that actually is true..know one here knows who he is..and we also don't know where he is...i'm afraid my information network couldn't find out
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Information at Resolute   Collecting Information at Resolute I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:20 pm

"But that's the thing master, more reapers have been showing up lately."
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Information at Resolute   Collecting Information at Resolute I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:41 pm

which is why i'm going to try to show up as much as possible to put a stop to them..if it comes down to it...

*my voice grows silent, since i don't want to say the next part at this moment*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Information at Resolute   Collecting Information at Resolute I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:50 pm

*I let out a deep sigh*

"Alright master, hopefully I can handle one now if the situation ever arises."
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Information at Resolute   Collecting Information at Resolute I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:58 pm

hmm i hope that you can, because if i don't show up in time..you will die by there hands...that goes for everyone here in this village
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Shadow of despair
Shadow of despair
Unknown

Number of posts : 685
Kekkei Genkai : Distortion, and Psychic abilities
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Information at Resolute   Collecting Information at Resolute I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:45 am

"I understand Rion Kage..."

((I won't be on alot as to go for the other sites rion, and kazz, family issues.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Information at Resolute   Collecting Information at Resolute I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collecting Information at Resolute
Page 1 of 1