Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
'The Maze' I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
'The Maze' I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
'The Maze' I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
'The Maze' I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
'The Maze' I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
'The Maze' I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
'The Maze' I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
'The Maze' I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
'The Maze' I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
'The Maze' I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

'The Maze'

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Unknown
Shadow of despair
Shadow of despair
Unknown

Number of posts : 685
Kekkei Genkai : Distortion, and Psychic abilities
Registration date : 2008-12-24

'The Maze' Empty
PostSubject: 'The Maze'   'The Maze' I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:06 pm

A steel fence wraps around the entired maze, seems like an endless maze, yet you will be rewarded for good deeds, and the possible exiting/finishing the maze. The maze will open when 3-5 shinobi request to enter this horrid psychotic maze.
'The Maze' Nf02w
Back to top Go down
Zepp
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Zepp

Number of posts : 67
Kekkei Genkai : Poisonous acid, and control over fire
Registration date : 2008-12-27

'The Maze' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'The Maze'   'The Maze' I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:13 pm

*Being tossed at an unknown point of the maze, I got some clear point of the maze and which is a great direction to go. Crashing into the ground, rubbing my head from impacting into the ground, covered with rocks.*
"Ouch...."
*I look around seeing a thick mist in one direction, and movement strange moving from the left side from me.*
"Scary...."
*I walk towards the right, my body disappearing within the maze.*
Back to top Go down
Damian
Desecrator
Desecrator
Damian

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-03-30

'The Maze' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'The Maze'   'The Maze' I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:17 pm

*As I crash into the hedges wall, taking my fall of impact, I softly crash into the ground, the soft marshy ground, my legs and arms begin sinking, quickly, I get up and run in the left direction where there seems to be some light.*
I now highly regret this place....
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Shadow of despair
Shadow of despair
Unknown

'The Maze' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'The Maze'   'The Maze' I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:22 pm

Unknown:

*As Zepp begins to walk through the thick mist, a strange faint cry is heard.* What will you do?

*As Damian walks not knowing of his direction, a small chinchilla pops from the hedge nibbling on a walnut.*What will you do?
Back to top Go down
Damian
Desecrator
Desecrator
Damian

'The Maze' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'The Maze'   'The Maze' I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:25 pm

*As I see the chinchilla nibbling on a walnut, my face expression is shocking, almost scared of the small creature, I pick a stick up, poking the ground telling the creature to get away.*
"AHHH, get the scary thing away... O.O"
*Quickly I try to jump over the chinchilla, yet I stumble on the ground looking forward, my face in the ground, picking my head up, I see the chinchilla looking at me inches from me face.*
Back to top Go down
Zepp
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Zepp

'The Maze' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'The Maze'   'The Maze' I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:27 pm

"What the hell was that..."
*I look around, seeing nothing within the thick fog, my hands start to cover in a firey blue flame.*
"Let's go...."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Shadow of despair
Shadow of despair
Unknown

'The Maze' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'The Maze'   'The Maze' I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:38 pm

Werewolf: *A werewolf rampages from the thick fog completely taking Zepp from surpirse, the claws manage to scratch Zepp a bit, and a faint green energy developes near teh wound son Zepp and disappear.*
"Grrr...."
*The wolf then backflips several feet away, teeth bared slobber drooling onto the ground.*

Chinchilla: *The chinchilla looks with a puzzled face, as teh walnut is consumed, the chinchilla then begins acting strange growing taller, becoming demonted, it's claws ripping through teh ground as it misses, the rock surrounding you quickly rises like to parallel rock walls about to crash into each other attemping to crush your body.*
Back to top Go down
Damian
Desecrator
Desecrator
Damian

'The Maze' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'The Maze'   'The Maze' I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:42 pm

"AHHH Demon Chinchilla Creature!!!!"
*As the rock is about to crush my body, I close my eyes, thinking my soon death, yet when I opened my eye's I was covered in mud then rock walls, I lift my hand the mud rushing away from my hand onto the ground, quickly reacting, I toss kunai with exploding tags at the chinchilla.*
"Take that meanie!"
Back to top Go down
Zepp
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Zepp

'The Maze' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'The Maze'   'The Maze' I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:47 pm

*As I lose my balance from the great force from the werewofl, I accidentally fling the flame at the surrounding hedges, burning everything. As I take my stance, my scratches heal and expell a purple acid on the ground spilling in the area. poison liquid tentacles erupt from the pool of poison, whipping at the werewolf.*
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Shadow of despair
Shadow of despair
Unknown

'The Maze' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'The Maze'   'The Maze' I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:57 pm

Werewolf: *Attempts to slash the poisonous tentacles away, and over wins, slashing the poison down with his claws covered in a strange green energy.*
"You'll need more than that..."
*Rotates it's body into the best over fang jutsu, a cyclone developes rampaging towards Zepp, as 2 other werewolfs appear in teh distant coming closer for aiding the leader.*

Chinchilla: *Is puzzled how the rock turned into mud, yet slashes teh exploding tags away, exploding the area around us, covering the entire area in smoke. Rushes through using it's nose to find Damian, it then thrust it's arms forward as it's claw nails launch from teh hands as they are quickly replaced.*
Back to top Go down
Damian
Desecrator
Desecrator
Damian

'The Maze' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'The Maze'   'The Maze' I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:03 pm

And this will be my quick GET-AWAY!!!
*I begin getting scared and I run not knowing which direction I am, hearing something being fired in the distances, I turn around tossing tags to try propelling the fired claws.*
Back to top Go down
Zepp
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Zepp

'The Maze' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'The Maze'   'The Maze' I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:11 pm

*As the tentacles retreat, I quickly set eh poison pool on fire, blocking any wolf getting through, I begin to run away from teh rampaging werewolfs, I then take a right turn then a left, losing my direction quickly.*
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Shadow of despair
Shadow of despair
Unknown

'The Maze' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'The Maze'   'The Maze' I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:21 pm

Werewolf Leader: *Creates another cyclone dismissing teh fire and the other werewolfs run in different directions trying to locate Zepp, as the cyclone stops, the leader then sniffs the air, exhaling deeply, letting out a chuckle, and jumps leaping through the maze then quickly turns into a run.*

Chinchilla: *Some claws explode tossing bone fragments at the chinchilla, and at Damian.the bone that hits the ground is sucked in, and is then reappearing as two large spinal cord like tentacles erupt around Damian.*
Back to top Go down
Damian
Desecrator
Desecrator
Damian

'The Maze' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'The Maze'   'The Maze' I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:26 pm

*The spinal cords attempt to wrap around me like a boa constrictor, I then gasp for breath.*
"I...can't...breathe..."
*I struggle to form some sort of ninja handsign, hopefully for it to help me not die. My body then explodes the spinal cords scream in terror, I then reappear walking out of teh buchy hedge coughing for being able to breathe again.*
"Thank god, but what sort of ninja attack was that?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Shadow of despair
Shadow of despair
Unknown

'The Maze' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'The Maze'   'The Maze' I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:36 pm

Chinchilla: *Screams in terror, as teh bone retreats to teh animals body, before it's retreat for awhile, I again fires the claw bones causing explosions. The explosion tosses you high in teh air, as a giant bird catches you and quickly drops you where a strange aura is felt.*
Back to top Go down
Zepp
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Zepp

'The Maze' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'The Maze'   'The Maze' I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:44 pm

*Sencing the werewolf pack closing in on my location, I stop, and leap into the hedge hiding me, trying to think of a plan. As I peer out to see if anyone has come, seeing a great hairy beast just flying past before, I would have been caught, I cover my hand from screaming.*
"Alright it's now or never..."
*I leap out punching the ground, as firey gysers shoot up large amounts of red and green flame, attempting to crisp the werewolfs or some of them.*
Back to top Go down
Damian
Desecrator
Desecrator
Damian

'The Maze' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'The Maze'   'The Maze' I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:49 pm

*I begin coughing, as the ground dust surrounds me, suddenly feeling abit pressure onto my shoulders, I feel like I was being lifted, the dust cleared seeing me in the sky, as I look up a giant bird drops me, some place with a strange aura is felt, feeling of my power being drained from my body, I collapse to the ground kneeing on one leg, clutching my chest.*
"Come Damian, get yourself together...."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Shadow of despair
Shadow of despair
Unknown

'The Maze' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'The Maze'   'The Maze' I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:35 pm

Werewolf Leader & Minions: *Are thrown from the impact of the gysers thrusting flame burning only one of the members of three.*

Werewolf Leader: "You shan't be doing that, you might hurt youself, hasen't your mommy told you not to play with fire?" *Upon saying this, his body mutates splitting into 2 werewolf Leaders one the real on and the fake clone.* "Double cyclone disruption!" *The two werewolf leaders leap as 2 cyclones are created making a rampaging direction towards you.*

Werewolf Minion: *rushes towards Zepp, as strange black bone pikes appear releasing faint distinction of a black aura.* "Black Revelational Death!" *Since this was a strong powerful move it would take some time to charge.*

???: *As Damian walks through the strange aura sencing area, a small thick fog covers the floor, small whispers are heard, your state of mind changing, feeling something or someone trying to control your mind, telling you a certain direction to go.* What will you do?
Back to top Go down
Zepp
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Zepp

'The Maze' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'The Maze'   'The Maze' I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:13 pm

*As the double cyclones rampage towards me, I push my arms outward controling the flow of the gysers, trying to atleast collide with one of teh cyclones and bash it into teh other, I then turn noticing another werewolf rushing towards me and black bones erupting giving off a strange black aura. I whip my arms infront as a pool of poison erupts from teh ground creating a tital wave as the oncoming werewolf.*
Back to top Go down
Damian
Desecrator
Desecrator
Damian

'The Maze' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'The Maze'   'The Maze' I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:17 pm

"What where....are those vioces coming from?"
*I feel different, the mind control working lead me to where ever it was taking me.*
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Shadow of despair
Shadow of despair
Unknown

'The Maze' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'The Maze'   'The Maze' I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:31 pm

Werewolf Leader: *As the cyclones bash into each other they being to slow down in strength but still strong and collide with Zepp sending him into the bushy hedge creating many holes, until Zepp crashed into the mountains side mile away from where the collision happened.*

Werewolf Minion: *As the poison tital wave collides with the black aura, a reaction appears as the aura created a beam of power completely obliterating the poison into nothing. The seris of collisions with the waves of aura creates grand amounts of black energy waves able to travel to Zepp, and ything else within a mile radius.* "Get ready boy this is where the fun BEGINS!!!" *The minion screamed enough so Zepp could hear.*

???:The mind control lead Damian to an unmarked part, the forgotten realms of the maze, where psychitic crazed creatures reside, able to kill anyone, without warning, a boy around the age of 15 crashes from the side of the hedge and goes through teh other side, until a crash of rocks fall is heard, and a screaming of someone yelling something.*
Back to top Go down
Zepp
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Zepp

'The Maze' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'The Maze'   'The Maze' I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:38 pm

"Shit....argh..."
*I try to get up, as the aura beams collide with me pushing me more and more into teh rocky wall.*
"AH!!..."
*I struggle up, as the two werewolfs charge towards me, I whip my arms creating poison tentacles trying to lash them away as I snap my fingers sending a small flare spark into the poison, quickly, I run through on of the hole from my collision, and face a boy, quickly I grab the boy knowing he was in this too reach teh end, I then summon a wave of fire, as me and the boy blast away before the bomb could make it's mark.*
Back to top Go down
Damian
Desecrator
Desecrator
Damian

'The Maze' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'The Maze'   'The Maze' I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:44 pm

*As I turn my head I notice the hedges shaking sencing something approaching, as I duck down, my arms covering my head. the black waves barely pass over my head. As I looked up, I saw a trail of some purple liquid as a flame following it, before I could get up, the same boy from earlier grabbed me, and took me several kilometers away, as I looked down the straight path we made, I saw an explosion barely since we were far away, but the trail of it quickly trailed to us, quickly, I pushed the boy into an opening in the hedge as we landed on the other side, I looked at him, as I got up.*
"Hm...thanks for rescuing me, names Damian...."
*I offer the boy a hand, to help him up.*
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Shadow of despair
Shadow of despair
Unknown

'The Maze' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'The Maze'   'The Maze' I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:22 pm

Werewolf Leader & Minion: *As the poison tentacles lash at the werewolfs keeping them busy from not knowing what was going on, the leader looked around squinting seeing a flame about to hit the giant poison tentacle, quickly he ran away, as his comrade exploded.* "Next time...." the leader said quietly to himself looking at the grand explosion, his body disapearing within the mist.*
Back to top Go down
Zepp
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Zepp

'The Maze' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'The Maze'   'The Maze' I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:35 pm

*As the boy offers his hand, I grab his hand, lifting me, I dust myself off. I then look at the boy smiling saying.*
"Names Zepp..."
*As I turn knowing there couldn't have been any survivors, my chakra level is low, maybe a couple more jutsu's left in me.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

'The Maze' Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'The Maze'   'The Maze' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'The Maze'
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next