Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Kimichi called me a 'weirdo' >o( bitch I'm calling you out I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Kimichi called me a 'weirdo' >o( bitch I'm calling you out I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Kimichi called me a 'weirdo' >o( bitch I'm calling you out I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Kimichi called me a 'weirdo' >o( bitch I'm calling you out I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Kimichi called me a 'weirdo' >o( bitch I'm calling you out I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Kimichi called me a 'weirdo' >o( bitch I'm calling you out I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Kimichi called me a 'weirdo' >o( bitch I'm calling you out I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Kimichi called me a 'weirdo' >o( bitch I'm calling you out I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Kimichi called me a 'weirdo' >o( bitch I'm calling you out I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Kimichi called me a 'weirdo' >o( bitch I'm calling you out I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kimichi called me a 'weirdo' >o( bitch I'm calling you out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damian
Desecrator
Desecrator
Damian

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Kimichi called me a 'weirdo' >o( bitch I'm calling you out Empty
PostSubject: Kimichi called me a 'weirdo' >o( bitch I'm calling you out   Kimichi called me a 'weirdo' >o( bitch I'm calling you out I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:45 pm

((since no one make a topic in here, this will be set as an example.))

*I await kimichi on the outskirts of the black forest, almost near the lake. Looking out, putting my one leg on a rock, leaning placing my hand on my chin, thinking.*
Maybe being 12 years old, and skipping from 7-12 isn't that bad?
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Life taker
Life taker
Kimichi

Number of posts : 433
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Kimichi called me a 'weirdo' >o( bitch I'm calling you out   Kimichi called me a 'weirdo' >o( bitch I'm calling you out I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:57 pm

((Wonderful...))

*Kimi walks up to Damian, pure rage showing on her face. "What the hell do you want boy?" It was rather obvious what he wanted but she didnt think about it right now. There was already fire forming in her hands and large bubbles of lighty shit were oozing out of her.*
Back to top Go down
Damian
Desecrator
Desecrator
Damian

PostSubject: Re: Kimichi called me a 'weirdo' >o( bitch I'm calling you out   Kimichi called me a 'weirdo' >o( bitch I'm calling you out I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:00 pm

((this is what we wanna we...))

*I look at kimichi, I slowly open my eye's and I give a smirking smile.*
"Well it's about time...."
*My sleeve's covers my arms, like a big shirt. I then backflip on the rock from earlier, as my sleeve's swing around my body thrusting kunai with explosive tags at Kimichi, as I leap across the rocks over the rock releasing more and more kunai.*
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Life taker
Life taker
Kimichi

PostSubject: Re: Kimichi called me a 'weirdo' >o( bitch I'm calling you out   Kimichi called me a 'weirdo' >o( bitch I'm calling you out I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:43 am

((Sorry...got...distracted >>))

*Kimi sighed, then looked back at Damian; she was clearly in a better mood now than she was before. She sidestepped the first kunai, then deftly dodged the others. She grabs a kunai out of the air and charges it with fire, causing the exploding tag to explode but not hurt her, as it was forced in the opposite direction by the flames. She then launched this one kunai at Damian, covered in flames, and lunges towards him, drawing her sword.*
Back to top Go down
Damian
Desecrator
Desecrator
Damian

PostSubject: Re: Kimichi called me a 'weirdo' >o( bitch I'm calling you out   Kimichi called me a 'weirdo' >o( bitch I'm calling you out I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:07 pm

*Since I was quite trained with fire manipulation, I held my hands infront stopping the fire in midair, as it reforms into a long thin fire lash, whipping the air. The slash created 3 fireballs. All of them firing at Kimichi with great speed. Turning creating rock pillars to spiral from teh lake I run up the pillars like a spiral staircase.*
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Life taker
Life taker
Kimichi

PostSubject: Re: Kimichi called me a 'weirdo' >o( bitch I'm calling you out   Kimichi called me a 'weirdo' >o( bitch I'm calling you out I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:23 pm

((Damn...Fighting way too many people at once DX))

*Since the kunai barely had any fire on it, the fireballs and lash couldnt be too big... unless Damian had added his own fire to it. (But since you never said thats what you did, Im going to assume no). She used her sword to slash at the lash, letting the pieces fall to the ground harmlessly. The first fire ball she would jump, the second one she would bunt back towards Damian incased in light energy, the third she would eat with light bubbles (she can only absorb fire). She kept the ball of fire that got absorbed by the light, and launched it at Damians earth pillars, hoping to destroy them. She continued dashing towards Damian, sword extended.*
Back to top Go down
Damian
Desecrator
Desecrator
Damian

PostSubject: Re: Kimichi called me a 'weirdo' >o( bitch I'm calling you out   Kimichi called me a 'weirdo' >o( bitch I'm calling you out I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:30 pm

*I smirk looking at Kimichi flailing about with the dozens of otions I given her. Once the fireball collided with the side of the spiralling staircase made of rock, some rock feel collapsing giving a large ammount of room between me and Kimichi.*
"Well...how are you going to jump a 100foot disadvantage?"
*I then whipped the fire lash as it created more fireballs, strong since I infused my fire, they then collide with some of the others Kimichi tossed at me, and the rest at her.*
"Need a wee bit more...."
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Life taker
Life taker
Kimichi

PostSubject: Re: Kimichi called me a 'weirdo' >o( bitch I'm calling you out   Kimichi called me a 'weirdo' >o( bitch I'm calling you out I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:35 am

*Kimi would raise an eyebrow. This kid was mocking her. She wasnt happy, but resolved that it wasnt worth anger yet. She made a larger set of fireballs theis time, that would shoot up in front of her, devouring the earth pillars so Damian would have no place to stand. She would then slash her sword sideways towards Damian.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kimichi called me a 'weirdo' >o( bitch I'm calling you out   Kimichi called me a 'weirdo' >o( bitch I'm calling you out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kimichi called me a 'weirdo' >o( bitch I'm calling you out
Page 1 of 1