Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Inari
Desecrator
Desecrator
Inari

Number of posts : 81
Kekkei Genkai : Kitsune no Fungeki
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen Empty
PostSubject: Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen   Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:35 pm

*sssss...Inari rises from a large sand dune in some random desert outside the village. He awaited an opponent that could interest him. He also decided to work on some sand based techniques he had in mind*

Last edited by Inari on Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Shen

Number of posts : 42
Kekkei Genkai : Jishaku Ryouiki
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen   Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:41 pm

-|Shen walks into the field while clearing his glasses barely looking up to the dramatic entrance the ninja created for himself. Sighing at the unimpressive sight, Shen bowed slightly with his right hand in an open left palm.|-
"Apparently someone around here is looking for an opponent, do you know where they are?"
Back to top Go down
Inari
Desecrator
Desecrator
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen   Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:32 pm

*Inari looked towards the person with a single-eyed gaze. Inari's hard edged face turned cold.*
"You're lookn' at him." *Inari hissed, and pulled his spear from behind with a single swift motion. The head had been detached letting the chain to drag freely across the sand. This in turn made a wave that would rumble towards his opponent.*
Back to top Go down
Shen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen   Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:40 pm

-|The wave of sand that was approaching Shen stopped dead in it's tracks because of the small grains of minerals in the sand were begin repelled by his magnetic field.|-
"Ah I see, sorry for the misunderstanding then. But can this fight hold off a little bit longer I'm expecting a delivery soon."
Back to top Go down
Inari
Desecrator
Desecrator
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen   Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:54 pm

"Come as you are, or don't come at all." *Inari clenched his free hand tightly, the sands between them swirl with intensity, the grains compact themselves several times over into the density of small sandstone balls no bigger than marbles. A dark cloud swarms between them, chalk full of these little things and blocking each others view.*
Back to top Go down
Shen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen   Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:31 pm

-|The small sandstone marbles broke down as they repelled each other and settled back into the sand because of the type of sandstone, Arkose, that contained a rich content of mica that contained Ba, Rb, Cs, Mg, Fe, Mn, Cr, Ti, Li, Fe3+. All of which, rich metals that are able to magnetize easily.|-
"I wouldn't mind fighting like this, but I would love to test the upgraded version of my ball bearings."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

Number of posts : 562
Kekkei Genkai : Black Roses and Dark Matter
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen   Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:39 pm

{Shen, go to your profile and put up your Kekkei Genkai, thank you.}
Back to top Go down
Shen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen   Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:41 pm

((I thought I did... Thanks for telling me.))
Back to top Go down
Inari
Desecrator
Desecrator
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen   Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:51 pm

*Inari slid backwards on the sand as if it were ice to widen the distance between the two of them. Inari growled.*
"Really?" *The sand behind swirled behind him and created just 4 volleyball sized spheres of sandstone which orbited him at a constant rate. Inari flicked his wrist, the head of his spear raced back into its holder. Inari held up his spear toward the sky, quite well aware what this man was capable off.*
"Magnetism..."*inari grunted to himself, and looked his opponent dead on.*
"Refraction." *3 white hot beams of light rained from the sky racing toward the man at a blistering speed. Upon impact, the sand would be turned to glass.*
Back to top Go down
Shen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen   Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:02 pm

-|Shen pushed his glasses back up the bridge of his nose allowing a slight glint to appear. At that precise moment the iron fillings from one of his canisters shot in front of him and formed quickly into a small circular sheet of iron that had a concave center that allowed it for reflection. The balls of sand however repelled apart just enough to allow the three white beams and to hit the center and reflect back towards the sender before falling apart back into the sand before it even reached Shem.|-
"Interesting... I'm guessing you're a earth user then? Then might I ask your name?"
-|The metallic plate still hovering before him just incase.|-
Back to top Go down
Inari
Desecrator
Desecrator
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen   Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:20 pm

*Inari went into a full back bend to allow the lights to rush above him, the head of his spear fell into the path of the beams catching a bit of the trail it left behind sending another three back toward his opponent.*
"You'd be correct..." *Inari grunted as he caught his spear and rose back into his previous position. Flicking his wrist once more the beams spread apart and bent around the metal plate at right angles.*
Back to top Go down
Shen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen   Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:44 pm

-|The metal plate reformed into more of a T shape that reflected the beams to Shen's left and right side as well as reflecting the beam straight towards the ninja. As this happened, another two concave circular plates formed a bit away from the T shape to redirect the three beams into back to the ninja. One towards his groin, another towards his right pectoral, and the last one aimed for his spear hand.|-
Back to top Go down
Inari
Desecrator
Desecrator
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen   Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:07 pm

*Inari waved the spear in a circular motion in front of him guiding the sand into a dome like shape to guard against the beams. The sand turns to glass on impact and shatters as he slices the spear through its center. The shards fall to the ground sticking straight up as if they were mini sharkfins.*
"Hmph!...Name is Inari."*he gave a slight smirk and detached the head of his spear letting it fall to the ground like the hundreds shards sticking out of it.*
"Who sent you? Whats your name?" *not waiting for a reply Inari began to spin rapidly kicking up a sandstorm sending the shards of glass at his opponent. *
Back to top Go down
Shen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen   Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:31 pm

-|The sand storm stops abruptly as the minerals attract to one another, forming a pillar of sand that falls back into the dunes. As for the shards of glass, they were easily shielded as the three plates plus additional iron fillings formed a egg like shape around him only to return to it's dust form and return to it's canister. Shen then slowly puts his arms into the long sleeves of his traditional light robe.|-
"I can't really talk with all that sand whipping around. And like I said, I just wanted to test out my new upgraded ball bearings that haven't seemed to arrive yet."
Back to top Go down
Inari
Desecrator
Desecrator
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen   Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:06 pm

*Inari did not like this man. He'd be damned to be made a fool of. Not once did he stop his spinning movement thus the sand staying air borne, but that wasn't its purpose of it all, neither were the sand stones at the beginning of the match. This man didn't get it. The chain and blade swirl around Inari like a malformed tornado, never staying at a constant height.*
"Heaven's Calamity!" *Inari bellowed hoarsely, but instead of the light going towards the man(whose name he has yet to discover), they were aimed at him and just like that he lit up like a disco ball. Dozens of beams shone in ever direction constantly being changed in course by Inari's blade. Slicing through the sands to the bedrock bellow, rows of glass were created and destroyed by the impending explosions. The short tempered Inari roared with anger as all the beams suddenly converged on the enemy from every possible direction. It was doubtable that mere iron could defend against heat that intense*
Back to top Go down
Shen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen   Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:31 pm

-|The metals within the sand began to emerge as it interwove with the iron fillings creating a heat shield able to with stand intense and deadly heat as the previous shield he created; however, this time the shield was a complete egg that encased him in a protective layer of metal that had became an alloy that would be able to hold its own against such heat, considering the melting point of iron is 2861 °C that is combined with the melting point of titanium of 3287 °C. After the little light show was finished the iron fillings returned to it's canister, but this time it had several other metal elements hidden. The rest of the metallic minerals returned to the earth. That effectively distributed the beams of light in the directions they orginated from.|-
"And the name is Shen. So, if you would be so kind to wait, I really would love to pay you back for the attempts made at my life with my new weapon when it gets here. Also, spinning around that chain it makes me a bit dizzy."
-|Shen then applied his kekkai genkai, Jishaku Ryouiki or Magnetic Domain, offensively for the first time in the fight. With the applied magnetic field paramagnetism and diamagnetism was apparent on the spear itself, unless it wasn't made by any metal which is highly unlikely, causing the head and chain to freeze in mid-spin as it hovered in the air. The pole, however, was able to move freely as the wielder saw fit, but the chain and the head of the spear remained frozen until Shen removed his control over the head and chain of the weapon.|-
Back to top Go down
Inari
Desecrator
Desecrator
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen   Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:56 pm

"Fuck it." *Inari's rude ways were peering through once again. He then detached the spear handle from the chain and blade in its entirety leaving nothing but the hollow mahogany pole in his hand. Inari skated toward Shen, absurdly fast twisting his staff as he went*
"I didn't come out here to stand around..." *Inari lept into the air*
"and neither will you. Drop-off" *The earth heaved beneath Shen's feet and broke away into nothing. The sands pour into the pit bellow revealing the hidden bedrock beneath it. Inari landed on the hard stone cliff with a thud.*
"We'll keep going until your shit gets here!" *Inari growled angrily*
Back to top Go down
Shen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen   Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:01 pm

-|Shen's lower half disappeared into the hole from the sudden appearance before he began to rise and hover into the air by a iron platform. Although Shen could easily repel himself from the surrounding metallic minerals to stay afloat, he really loved forming objects with the iron fillings.|-
"I, on the other hand, prefer to wait for my weapon."
Back to top Go down
Inari
Desecrator
Desecrator
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen   Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:26 pm

"I won't stop you, but that won't stop the onslaught."*Inari punched his arm through the bedrock and proclaimed...*
"Whether I win, lose, or run out of chakra, I came here to develop some new techniques and push my body to the limits. Kitsune!" *symbols and calligraphy of the like spread from my embedded arm; a cloud of smoke enshrouding my area as another being enters the area.*
Kitsune - "Ahhhhh...I was sleeping. What'd you call me out here for?" *the girl pouts and whines at the prospect of working*
Inari - "You need the training as well!" *Inari snapped at the girl*
Kitsune - *sigh* "Fine, whatever." *she eyes Shen curiously flicking her tail behind her as he floats on his iron platform.* "Whats so special about him?"*without warning the girl appears no more than 5in. in front of Shen bringing her clawed hand down on Shen's face*
Back to top Go down
Shen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen   Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:39 pm

-|Having trained in the martial art of Wing Chun at a young age, Shen had already reached a master class rivaling the legendary master, Yip Man, himself. Shen blocked the downward claw easily with a his right hand that removed all if not most of the momentum of the swing. Two fingers, his index and middle finger, came deathly close the the fox throat. Then quickly Shen pushed the fox's arm downd before shouldering her off the platform into the hole that seemed to engulf anything that it would fit.|-
"I generally do not support the idea of putting a woman in harm's way..."
Back to top Go down
Inari
Desecrator
Desecrator
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen   Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:53 pm

Kitsune - "Whats he goin on about? " *she turned wagging her tail in concern and whispered to Inari, whom shrugged at the man's comment. With a lightning quickness the girl struck from the 3 different directions, again seemingly to appear out of nowhere. Each aimed high, mid, and low*
Back to top Go down
Shen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen   Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:08 am

-|Shen repelled himself from the platform as soon as the fox disappeared from the spot she was originally standing, which dodged her attack. Thus, Shen hovered in the air after placing his arms back into the long sleeves and turning the platform back into iron fillings, which returned to one of many canisters Shen had. With a monotone voice that was unaffected by the speed of her attacks a slight aggravation rose in his tone.|-
"Please do not make me strike such a fine fox. And you should not consider yourself as a man if you're sending such a fine woman to handle your fights."
Back to top Go down
Gig
Masked Death
Masked Death
Gig

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen   Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:35 pm

}>Gig would walk into the area and spot Shen hovering in the air some distance off the ground<{ "SHEN! I FINISHED IT!!" }>Gig then began walking toward Shen with his hands in his pockets and a smirk on his face. He was proud of his work and couldn't wait to see it in action<{
Back to top Go down
Inari
Desecrator
Desecrator
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen   Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:23 pm

Kitsune - "Are you making fun of ME?!" *The girl's eyes began to turn feral, her hair stood up rigid*
Inari - *smirking* "He hasn't got a clue whats going on." *Inari muttered to himself and looked toward the hole he made in the bedrock, a familiar scent rising to his nostrils. Inari placed the hollow staff into the hole and jumped on top of it in perfect balance*
"Keep it up Kitsune, use your instincts!"*egging her on, several streaks of silver catch the sunlight above Shen if only for a brief moment, the three girls from before spin at a rapid pace toward Shen in an attempt to drill him into the cliff wall(think of Kiba's piercing fang jutsu).
Back to top Go down
Shen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen   Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:43 pm

-|Shen turned around to finally see Gig and with the finished product of the ball bearings he nearly lost him composure as excitement flashed across his face briefly. Repelling himself from the minerals of the hole towards Gig, the three foxes spiraled downwards towards Inari inside the pit, which vanished from sight as Shen bowed in his usual greeting.|-
"So it's finally complete huh? I've been waiting for awhile and I know it was my fault for not revealing my present location to you earlier for a faster delivery. But on to the point, when can I test it?"
-|Having the same amount of anticipation of the actual usage of his newly upgraded weapon, Shen nearly forgot about the three foxes and Inari in the pit until the spiraling that shredded the pit's interior wall caused a massive noise that allowed Shen to remember who he was fighting at the time.|-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen   Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scufful in the Desert: Inari vs. Shen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next