Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Improving their battle styles... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Improving their battle styles... I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Improving their battle styles... I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Improving their battle styles... I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Improving their battle styles... I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Improving their battle styles... I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Improving their battle styles... I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Improving their battle styles... I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Improving their battle styles... I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Improving their battle styles... I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Improving their battle styles...

Go down 
+3
Kimichi
Aya
Domo
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

Number of posts : 625
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Improving their battle styles... Empty
PostSubject: Improving their battle styles...   Improving their battle styles... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:35 pm

*I wait in an open field, awaiting any genin or chunin that needed help in their own advancement.*
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Improving their battle styles... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:01 pm

A swarm of bat's flew down from the sky. There was a silver bat that continued to circle the whole ball of them. As it would seem there was a dark but elegant presence that pulsed through the field. The bat's seprated from one another, as they did this, a silver hair could be seen through the darkness, the sunlight was reaching inside. The bat's slowed their decent to the ground, hovering only mere inches away from the ground. The silver bat aburtly stopped as if something was holding it back.

"Well-well. I knew I smelt fish around here somewhere."
Go, the black bat that she kept around her flew off taking his family with him.
Aya gently touched down to the earth, she bent down placing her palm on the lush green grass. She wore a black collar around her neck. She had on a corset, and some black sleeves to match. She fancyed her black skirt that was sewed into her corset. She wore some heels that were comfortable to move around in. Go had come back with half of his family, it seemed that he left the weak someone else.

"I promised my bat's a snack--"
Aya lightly whispered Go's name. He flew to her swifter then ever, almost instantly he fell into her hands, she clutched him tightly with both of her palms. "I will summon her shortly Go. Don't get to exicted!"
Aya held on her sword off to her right side, she looked up at Domo and smiled.
"Won't mind if they bite do ya?"
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Improving their battle styles... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:16 pm

"That's if they reach me and mind your tounge, I don't take well to insolence. And be patient I'm waiting for a chunin to show up. I guess I'll use wind for now..."

"Ventus."

*Allowing my eyes to flash an emerald green as a light wind began to surround me.*
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Improving their battle styles... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:33 pm

Aya smirked as she created a wave of dark enegry, she could fill the power of Shi pulse through her body. Go, shook underneath her grip, he wanted more. Aya leaped into the air and she slashed dark waves from above Domo.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Improving their battle styles... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:44 pm

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, someone needs to learn some manners."

*An extreme amount of pressure smashed Aya into the ground, as I began to dash forward avoiding the dark waves. Ripping the sword out of her hand and tossing it into the air, letting a draft carry it several meters away and jumping a few feet back. I then created a barrier of wind around her that deflected any projectiles because of the intensity of the swirling motion, which would ultimately deprive her of her beloved servants. *

"I said be patient. Now stay in until the chunin shows up, since it'll be good practice for you. So I advise you to save your energy and try not to fight that wind barrier, I doubt anything can stop it's winds besides one of the higher ups."
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Improving their battle styles... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:58 pm

"Let me out! Right now."
Aya felt a sharp pain coarse through her body.
She sat on her knees, her skirt rose up a bit more then needed. She concentrated on her bat's she whispered gently to them "Be calm like the wind that surrounds me, just relax. It would seem I got a bit to exicted, even though I thought I was redeming myself of my shame."

Her elemental bat's flew around this unknown wind barrier. They were making her feel comfortable. She layed down for a bit and she gently sang to them: Sweet innocence, call out to me imbrace your love and give it to me give me your heart and I shall sing out to thee, embrace my love and I shall set you free
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Life taker
Life taker
Kimichi

Number of posts : 433
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Bubbles
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Improving their battle styles... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:14 pm

*Kimi would just walk onto the field, but she wanted to be dramatic. So she decided to have a large ball of fire fall out of the sky between Domo and this strange female. She hoped the faireball would distract them enough that it made it look like she was being cool and dynamic and crap. She would then appear behind the girl, raising an eyebrow as to how the girl ended up in that situation. "Have I ever seen you before? I dont know you. Whats your name and what are you doing here?" Kimi was attempting to be somewhat nice, but she didnt succeed completely because her words came out in a slightly condesending tone. She then looked at Domo, "Why would you dare to start without me?" She crossed her arms and stood there, waiting for one of them to speak.*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Improving their battle styles... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:21 pm

((Out to eat, I'll post later tonight))
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Improving their battle styles... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:22 pm

Aya's bat danced around this girl. It seemed like they were enjoying her smell, but the silver one remained next to Aya even though she was in this barrier. "You'ver already answered your first question. No need to know why I'm here, that's already obivous within itself...the name's Aya by the way and You are." Her silver bat flew around Aya with anger. Calm Down Shii

The silver bat rested on Domo's shoulder. Shii's red eye's looked at Domo, she glided around his head enjoying his scent.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Masked Death
Masked Death
Gig

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Improving their battle styles... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:35 pm

}>Gig walked into the field reading a book about new types of technology, he wasn't aware of his current area, since he was so enthralled in the book<{ "Hmm this is interesting, it says ta I ca-" }>Suddenly the fireball falls to the ground and as Gig jumps back, he accidently releases his book and it is scorched by the fire<{ "OH COME ON!! WHO THE HELL GOES AROUND DROPPING FIREBALLS ALL OVER THE PLACE....WHAT THE FUCK" }>Gig suddenly notices all the people in the area, and lowers his voice<{ "Uh...excuse my language... uhm what's happening here?" }>As he spoke he looked at the scorched ground and the girl in the barrier, as well as the other 2 people<{
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Improving their battle styles... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:41 pm

Aya gentle felt her cheeks flush with red. She tryed to hide her face from this guy. "uhm--" "Well I'm suppose to be improving my battle style, it would seem that this girl," Aya pointed to the one that made a grand entrance. "Is going to help me with my skills."
She smiled as her silver bat flew down from Domo's shoulder and hovered near her again.
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Improving their battle styles... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:33 pm

"Hmm, seems like everyone is here. Let's get started shall we?"

*Snapping my fingers once, the barrier of wind disperses allowing Aya to move around freely. Turning to the genin who strolled onto the field. *

"Now if I'm correct you're Gig. Anyways it's going to be a two on two battle; Gig and I are one team, while Aya and Kimichi are on the other team. And remember to try and compliment each other's attacks."
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Life taker
Life taker
Kimichi

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Improving their battle styles... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:40 am

((I swear I thought I posted to this like three times...))

*kimi scoofled slighty. Two on two. She wasnt sure if she liked it or not. Part of her said it would be more fair if it was three on one, but her ego wouldnt let her say anything. That damned ego also told her she was annoyed to have to work with that annoying girl... But sigh~ Kimi would do what she should do and that is work with Aya. She looked over, eyes slightly narrowed, at the girl, "You should know what I can do by now." Kimi then looked back at Domo, croutched down a bit, and prepared to pounce with a large ball of fire floating in front of her.*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Improving their battle styles... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:47 am

*Noticing Kimichi's disgruntled attitude, I suppose it was the fact from the uneven matching.*

"Fine Kimichi, have it your way. I'll change it to three versus three, but this is a warning that this is going to harder now that you have another teammate to work with. So like I said earlier, start whenever you like."♪

*An immense wind began to buffet the surroundings around as me as I look at the three genin, wondering what they might pull off.*
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Life taker
Life taker
Kimichi

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Improving their battle styles... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:07 am

*Kimi, contrary to all logic, was rather annoyed to be so easily appeased. Once she accepted the matching, she was upset to see it change; she knew what it ment. That ever annoying ego of hers was also annoyed at being bunched in with all the "genin" when she wasnt one. Granted she wasnt much better than either of them, but her ego wouldnt let her see that.Her eyes began to burn a bit, as the fireball grew with her sudden annoyance. It launched at Domo at extreme speeds, and since she wasnt that far away from Domo in the first place, it would approch point blank in a matter of seconds. Ith wind that rushed through the area would expand the fire, and if it tried to go through it or blow it out, the fire would dispurse and spread in smaller globs all around the field, still aiming at Domo. Kimi coated herself in small bubbles of light energy before exploding foward, jumping in the air, drawing her sword, (one half of the diamond shape covered in fire, the other in light) and attempting a strong downword slash.*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Improving their battle styles... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:18 am

*Creating a controlled vortex about three meters high, which resembled a mini hurricane, encompassing the massive fireball, it began to lose it's size and eventually began to disappear as it deprived the fireball of the oxygen it needed to consume in a blink of an eye.*

"Always the first to attack aren't you Kimi."

*Dispersing the wave after Kimichi's fire attack caused several immense shock waves of wind to be sent throughout the area, either pushing the shinobi back or injuring them that depended on their constitution. While the wind surrounding me merely redirected the flow of the shock waves harmlessly pass me.*
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Life taker
Life taker
Kimichi

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Improving their battle styles... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:35 am

*"Hey look bitch, I was up here. You didnt forget did you?" Kimi would now be coming down over head with her sword ready to strike down on Domo. She had jumped up above him (read previous post), so the wind vortex surrounding her fire had allowed her to get in close to try and make an attack. She held her sword out in front of her, hoping to divert any wind that came her way. The sword would slice into Domo if he didnt do something to deflect her attack. She would take the hit of any remaining wind.bThe sword was covered in light and fire so it could cause some deep damamge.*

((Somehow Im convinced that thats not going to be right at all... meaning I cant do that or something. so tell me and Ill edit))
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Improving their battle styles... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:50 am

((I don't mind xD))

*Seeing the kunochi, heading towards myself with her rash attitude and her flaming sword filled me with grief that she didn't listen to a word I said.*

"At least try to work with your teammates."

*Having the wind around me increase somewhat to buffet her which slowed down her decent to match my reaction rate more effciently. Take the wind blade attached to my arm to slash downards at the flat end of her blade after a quick side step that would send any airborne ninja back to the ground.*
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Improving their battle styles... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:17 am

Aya retreved her friend Go. She twirled it in her hand and gripped it why both hands. She had to work this other girl. But it wouldn't matter soon, she told herself to play nice. Aya saw the girl being pushed back by Domo's attack, Aya slashed her sword and a wave shot out toward the girl's back, she didn't send out the dark enegry more so the force of the attack, she was hoping that the girl wouldn't fall instead being pushed foward thus readying another attack toward Domo.

"Red Lust" Aya's servants shot foward toward Domo they kept their distance but completely focused on the enegry of his chakra, they grabbed the scent of him. They began to swarm draining a bit of chakra, but they withdrawed as she commanded, hoping to give the girl another opening.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Masked Death
Masked Death
Gig

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Improving their battle styles... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:33 am

}>Gig, alterd the form of his left arm, it was now a long sword brimming with electromagnetic energy. He ran toward Domo with the electromagnetic energy flowing from the sword arm, he slashed through each of thw waves as the neared him, the electromagnetic energy of the sword pushed the wind outward, allowing him to pass through it, and also disrupting the rest of the winds, he then changed his left arm to a cannon, and fired an electromagnetc field at Aya, the field would keep the winds away from Aya, he then shot an orb of Fusion electricity at Domo that would explode on impact<{
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Life taker
Life taker
Kimichi

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Improving their battle styles... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:52 pm

*Aya's energy wave pushed her foward enough for her to right her balance and flip back to the ground. She landed in a crouched position and growled slightly at Domo. It was then that Kimi remembered the others and relaxed a bit, her growl turning into a wicked smirk. She addressed Aya with a nodd, to say thanks. Kimi bolted towards Domo again, trying to use the other two attacks to her advantage. She would attepmt to hide behind Aya's bats to move behind Domo and try to spinning heel drop Domo into Gig's electro orb thing.*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Improving their battle styles... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:12 pm

"Intresting choice of tatics..."

*A single orb of pressureized air was formed that had the same density of any solid object that was shot forward and collided with theorb of fusion energy, which created a premature explosion in front of Kimichi and Aya's bats, that would injure her greatly depending on the size of the explosion while the bats either burned up suddenly or blown to bits.

Creating twenty orbs that would defend and attack, ten hovering around me and the other then split off and headed towards Gig and Aya - five attack each person in random directions.*
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Life taker
Life taker
Kimichi

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Improving their battle styles... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:08 pm

*Luckily Kimi had covered herself in light bubbles in the begining... The bubbles would absorb some of the impact of the explosion. Although it still caused her some damage, the damage was lighter than if she had taken the full force of the blow. She panted as she returned to her croutching position, her glare could make your blood run cold. She waited, in front of Aya and Gig, bouncing another fireall behind her, each bounce making it bigger. The longer she waited, the more light energy would pour into the ground and the area around them.*
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Improving their battle styles... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:13 pm

Aya protected her bat's by telling Shii to cover them with her very own powers. It would seem that Kimichi, could take of herself.
After that Shii fell into her hands and Go followed her example. Aya held them up in the light and she rushed foward with two swords in her hand, Shii her silver bat and Go her dark bat. Aya stood with Kimichi and Gig and after rushing foward she took a step back ready to prepare for these random attack that Domo had sent, she was already on her guard.
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Improving their battle styles... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:21 pm

*Noticing the potential of the fireball's attack damage, I instantly seek to erase it from existance by creating a thin layer of nitrogen that enclosed the fireball that smothered the ball as it compressed it, which would be unoticed by Kimichi, slowly becoming a time bomb.

And because Aya neglected the pressurized orbs that bombarded her, she would be smashed backwards if she took the hit. And because of it's high velocity, the possibilty of broken bones or massive brusies is a definite since the orbs would prove no difficulty for going through the electromagnetic fields.

As for Gig, three blades of wind from my arms homed in on him as they marked their target of his legs and his sword arm, having no diffiulty of being able to cut through his field to multilate his body. And because they were shot with such intensity it would prove difficult for him to dodge.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Improving their battle styles...   Improving their battle styles... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Improving their battle styles...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next