Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Absorbing the Knowledge within the shelves I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Absorbing the Knowledge within the shelves I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Absorbing the Knowledge within the shelves I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Absorbing the Knowledge within the shelves I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Absorbing the Knowledge within the shelves I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Absorbing the Knowledge within the shelves I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Absorbing the Knowledge within the shelves I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Absorbing the Knowledge within the shelves I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Absorbing the Knowledge within the shelves I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Absorbing the Knowledge within the shelves I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Absorbing the Knowledge within the shelves

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Absorbing the Knowledge within the shelves Empty
PostSubject: Absorbing the Knowledge within the shelves   Absorbing the Knowledge within the shelves I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:25 pm

Aya walked through two double doors, she entered a library that had over 500 row's. She paced herself quickly as she approached the front desk of the library. She rang the bell a few times but she didn't recive an answer. So she proceded onward toward the middle of the room, she looked around her area in search of a book that would teach her how to gain the powers of her bat's. She was certain that this library had history on her kind.
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

PostSubject: Re: Absorbing the Knowledge within the shelves   Absorbing the Knowledge within the shelves I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:38 pm

As she approached the S section, she walked down the row in search for the book of Satal's. It was a rumor about the title that was called Aya. It was said to have her name, her old village said that she was great destruction apoun the world. She was given a special power of the underworld. A demon was suppose to free her of her curse my taking away her innocence. She contiunes to search for the man that we free her from her wretched in trampment within her body. "Sabit...saggery" Aya sighed gently as she contiuned to look upon the shelve. The color wasn't know to her but its suppose to pure white , it symbolizes her bodies nature of her innocence.
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

PostSubject: Re: Absorbing the Knowledge within the shelves   Absorbing the Knowledge within the shelves I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:12 pm

"This doesn't even make sense, how is it going to have my name--" Aya was cut short by her own words. She looked down at a book that said Aya, it was pur white and at the bottom it was. "Written by me--" Aya quickly pulled the book out and she walked over to a huge chair.

She sat down and opened the cover, the first page was a dark red as if it was fresh. She nearly smiled as she flipped the next page, at the bottom there were tiny letters that red. Die upon reading this, to those of the undead live again and breath in the nature of Aya

"How could I have even have written my own book"
Chapter One: The Decision of Fate

My name is Aya, I have a Satal I am a breed of vampires that have gone through evolution every ten years. It would seem that my memory is in danger, so I thought to write my book and hide it from myself until some noticed about it. Sammy's father would be the first to know. Then others would so try to stop my new transformation of being. BUT my innocence seems to get in the way of all this, so I've figured out a way to get rid of it by lieing to myself with a lovers heart.

I was to be imprisoned in my own body without the full release of my ruthless powers. It would seem that I have to be a cold person in order to gain the power of my true self. But how could I if I was born to be kind to others. I dont want to become someone who's cold and closed off to others. So I decided to find my demon.

I turned the page, a black page stared at me, I gathered the book and flipped the remaining pages. All white. It would seem that I have to find my demon in order to release the next page of it's binding. It had to be under some kind of spell. But for the mean time. I checked out the book and left for home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absorbing the Knowledge within the shelves   Absorbing the Knowledge within the shelves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absorbing the Knowledge within the shelves
Page 1 of 1