Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
hear no evil speak no evil I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
hear no evil speak no evil I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
hear no evil speak no evil I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
hear no evil speak no evil I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
hear no evil speak no evil I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
hear no evil speak no evil I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
hear no evil speak no evil I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
hear no evil speak no evil I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
hear no evil speak no evil I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
hear no evil speak no evil I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

hear no evil speak no evil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

Number of posts : 151
Kekkei Genkai : voice of a banshee
Registration date : 2009-04-24

hear no evil speak no evil Empty
PostSubject: hear no evil speak no evil   hear no evil speak no evil I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:03 pm

The Devil has many sons, I am one of them. I dont really rember when I was born or anything from my childhood for that matter. When I was an infant the villiage that i was born in took me ,knowing full well of who my father was and tried to kil me. They threw me in a fire at the church. Fire, was hells liltle gift to the world. I wasnt burned or even scared. The tried to drown me but i held my breath for to long. They tried every thing, but a whole village could not kill a baby, me. Humans are stupid. So because they could not kill me they made sure I would remain dormant . Stuffed a tube up my nose so that i could not gain any physical movmen. The tube emitted H2SO4, better known as sulferic acid. I guess this happen when i was around 5 months. As i grew older all i ever saw was darkness. Sound was my only friend. The creaks on the floor from when church service began, the organ playing or the ring of the church bells, that one was my favorite. I never had any vistors or saw what another human look liked. But i always knew that this is not what a person should be treated. I layed under the floor boards of the church, never eating, never really sleeping either. I prayed for death... and it prayed to have me. I wondered why I didnt die. One sunday the church bells didnt ring instead there were screams of terror. The father in the church pleded to a man, saying that I wasnt there. Gun shots rang out then silence. A man with short white hair and in a long black over coat picked me up over his shoulder. he said"time to see the light" it burned . i passed out . When i awoke i i was in the church. Blood painted the walls in a chrimson frenzey of fear. the man said he was my brother. He explain that my mom on her death bed was raped by the devil .He took her soul after death and turned her into a banshee. She gave birth to me then. he was born by another father but we have the same mother. From that day on he taught me every thing to fight to breaath to live. Until one day he asked me to jion him and take the thrown next to my old man. I loved him but he was just using me on his quest for his own lust for power. i had to kill him . from there i have traveled over the sea to a villiage where the peoples chakra is so strong it can kill you. this place is home
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

Number of posts : 151
Kekkei Genkai : voice of a banshee
Registration date : 2009-04-24

hear no evil speak no evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: hear no evil speak no evil   hear no evil speak no evil I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:52 pm

the real story of scott ignore the earlier story
Back to top Go down

hear no evil speak no evil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village lost in the Depths :: Character description :: Character story-
Jump to: