Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
First fight  come and kick my ass I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
First fight  come and kick my ass I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
First fight  come and kick my ass I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
First fight  come and kick my ass I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
First fight  come and kick my ass I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
First fight  come and kick my ass I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
First fight  come and kick my ass I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
First fight  come and kick my ass I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
First fight  come and kick my ass I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
First fight  come and kick my ass I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

First fight come and kick my ass

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

Number of posts : 151
Kekkei Genkai : voice of a banshee
Registration date : 2009-04-24

First fight  come and kick my ass Empty
PostSubject: First fight come and kick my ass   First fight  come and kick my ass I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:28 pm

*sitts on the edge of a half destroyed bulidin awaiting somthin eventfull to happen *
*takes knife and spins it on tip of finger and satrts to humm*
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
Advocate of Darkness
Advocate of Darkness
KAZZ

Number of posts : 400
Kekkei Genkai : Dark matter and Materializing
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: First fight come and kick my ass   First fight  come and kick my ass I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:37 pm

*Kazz fades into the area, appearing next to Scott, sitting on the edge of the building. Kazz began to chuck pennies off the building while speaking to Scott, not looking in his direction by the way.*

Your new here aren't you? I would assume your looking for a fight?
Back to top Go down
http://risingninjas.heavenforum.com
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: First fight come and kick my ass   First fight  come and kick my ass I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:48 pm

"yep im new so what of it , and yeah i wanna test the grounds arond here and seeing as your preety big and almighty you seem worthy of an ass kicking"
*grabs hilt of knife *
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
Advocate of Darkness
Advocate of Darkness
KAZZ

PostSubject: Re: First fight come and kick my ass   First fight  come and kick my ass I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:11 pm

*Kazz stands up, walking off of the building on air. He then turns to Scott, allowing a slight smirk to appear on his face.*

Heh, your attitude seems healthy, I guess I could-

*Threads of orichalcum come from Kazz's wrist, weaving together, forming a sycthe. The sycthe was about 6 ft in length, and he began to swing it around.*

Play around for a bit.

*Kazz continues to swing the sycthe, making it appear as a buzz saw in a sense. Slashing it at the building, a powerful shockwave smashes into the half destroyed building, sending out a fissure that expanded towards Scott's direction.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: First fight come and kick my ass   First fight  come and kick my ass I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:50 am

*uses the soound waves from the destroyed bulding to jet his body to the left avioding the fissure, takes out anti freak pistol loads clip and smirks * "this will be fun"
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Number of posts : 650
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Rythm and Materialization
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: First fight come and kick my ass   First fight  come and kick my ass I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:27 am

((First fight is with Kazz...poor guy...HAVE FUN!! XD))
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
Advocate of Darkness
Advocate of Darkness
KAZZ

PostSubject: Re: First fight come and kick my ass   First fight  come and kick my ass I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:10 pm

A gun huh...

*As the sycthe continues to swing at its massive speed, Kazz made a dash towards Scott. As he rushed for him, his body began to glow with a black aura, which would begin to spread throughout the sky.*

Lets see how well you handle it...

*The sycthe stops spinning, and Kazz begins to throw a rapid succession of stabs, each coming in split second intervals.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: First fight come and kick my ass   First fight  come and kick my ass I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:17 pm

*cracks knuckles * "What the hell why the hell do you glow" *fire one shot directly into the ground and uses the sound waves to bring up a barrier of earth between them hits knife aginst gun as uses the sound waves like a wip and flings them out the barrier knowing they will collaspe the mond of earth and hhit kazz* "by the time this fight is over im really am going to piss you off
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
Advocate of Darkness
Advocate of Darkness
KAZZ

PostSubject: Re: First fight come and kick my ass   First fight  come and kick my ass I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:37 pm

*Kazz continued his rapid jabs towards Scott, and as the earth fragments approached him, he would jab at them as well, shattering them into debri.*

It will take more than that.

*Kazz's assault with the stabs stopped, and he started spinning his sycthe again. Only this time he had an orichalcum thread attached to the bottom of the sycthe, so then he would sling it straight for Scott in an attempt to slice his mid-section. If it were to miss, Kazz would simply pull it back.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: First fight come and kick my ass   First fight  come and kick my ass I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:52 pm

"wtf is that shit"

*Scott begans to charge forward with his knife in one hand and the gun in the other as the syth grew closer scott slid directly under it then shot at it once sendind it off of it orginal path *

Last edited by Scott on Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
Advocate of Darkness
Advocate of Darkness
KAZZ

PostSubject: Re: First fight come and kick my ass   First fight  come and kick my ass I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:55 pm

(the sycthe didn't cut you, yet. I threw it in an ATTEMPT to cause you harm, if its within your power to avoid it, then you can decriptively do so.)
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: First fight come and kick my ass   First fight  come and kick my ass I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:00 pm

((soory im a noob i edited it))
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
Advocate of Darkness
Advocate of Darkness
KAZZ

PostSubject: Re: First fight come and kick my ass   First fight  come and kick my ass I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:43 pm

*Kazz would pull the orichalcum thread that was connected to the sycthe, bringing it back to him. The sycthe began to wobble around in its return trip due to Scott's offsetting bullet.*

Hm, so you have some fight in you...Lets hope you h ave more.

*A smirk appeared on Kazz's face as he made a dash for Scott, sending a heel drop for his head.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: First fight come and kick my ass   First fight  come and kick my ass I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:58 pm

"Im tired of ducking and dodging im ready for some blood shed"
* Scott grabed his knife and placed it over his head. It was in direct alinement with kazz's heel.Scott was hoping that Kazz's incoming heel would land on his blade's razor sharp edge and Scott fired once out of his pistol at Kazz giving him now two things to aviod*
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
Advocate of Darkness
Advocate of Darkness
KAZZ

PostSubject: Re: First fight come and kick my ass   First fight  come and kick my ass I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:59 pm

*Kazz wouldn't hesitate upon seeing the blade, since it wasn't likely that it would pierce his surface skin, although he did note the bullet as something more threating to dodge. He moved his body over slightly, letting the bullet graze past his neck as Kazz's would now hit Scott's shoulder, sending him into the busted up building. Kazz looked at his neck and noticed a 1 inch gash in it.*

My my, looks like I took you too lightly, I won't make that mistake again.

*Kazz's sycthe would separate into the threads of orichalcum that created it, which were hundreds of threads. The threads dived down at Scott, aiming to pierce his body all over.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: First fight come and kick my ass   First fight  come and kick my ass I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:32 pm

shit
*scott holds his shoulder as he stands up it hurt like hell. but it wasnt bleeding. he thinks to him self what the hell is this guy made of*
oh shit
*he saw the three orichalcum come rushing towards him. he had to act quickly but knew that in this case his own pain would be a neccary evil. He barley dodged the first one by shoting it to send it off course, the second one he caught with his left hand only seconds before it hit his face.As for the third one he took the blow in his left thigh. It hurt but its was nothing compared to being smashed into the building. He yanked the chain as hard as his streght would aloww at the time wihch pulled kazz quickly towards him and Scott took his right hand and fired it three time at kazz body each in diffrent angles making the bullets hard to dodge*
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
Advocate of Darkness
Advocate of Darkness
KAZZ

PostSubject: Re: First fight come and kick my ass   First fight  come and kick my ass I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:32 pm

(lol I said hundreds of threads, not three, but It can slide this time. And where did the chain come from, but I'll let that slide as well?)

*As Kazz neared the bullets coming his way, he would create a miniature black hole in his hand, which would suck all the bullets in. The black hole was very small though, making the three bullets fill it to its capacity, exploding, and since Scott was pulling Kazz towards him, the explosion effects them both. Kazz is seen still floating in the air, while the explosion may have more of an effect on Scott, no way to be absolutely sure though.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: First fight come and kick my ass   First fight  come and kick my ass I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:01 pm

(( sorry i told u about that internet problem five minute window thing i got going on))
God damnit
*scott was in aw that someone could make a black hole, the power this guy had was god like ....but he wasnt one. Scott gave confindence in that thought "he isnt a god "*
"That means he can be killed "
*Scott inhaled ass much air as his lungs could hole, and emited a wall of sound that such the earth around them. The sound waves collied with the explosion that stoped the blast from hitting scott and as a result deflected the blast around him self*
hell yeah
*Scott reached in his pokects and pulled out ear plugs and threw them at Kazz's feet *
you might need them its going to get loud
*scott ajusted his headphones on his head. For a breif second his music leaked from his headphones *
alright lets go . Give me your best shot
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
Advocate of Darkness
Advocate of Darkness
KAZZ

PostSubject: Re: First fight come and kick my ass   First fight  come and kick my ass I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:12 pm

You don't want me to do that...

*Kazz's body turned a pitch black, making his outline the only thing visible. A massive amount of dark matter emitted from his body, solidifying next to him, forming Onyx Eater. He was roughtly the same size as Kazz, for now, and its eyes glowed a bright yellow.*

I'll tell you what, YOU give me your best shot first.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: First fight come and kick my ass   First fight  come and kick my ass I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:38 pm

"Once agian, What the Fuck is that shit and you might wanna use those ear plugs"

*Scott, Picked up his knife which was knocked out of his hands when kazz kiscked him into a bullding.He hit it aginst a concret slab which made it vibriate like a tuning fork . Scott then concentrated amplfying the sound and making it infrasonic. then He compressed and contained the sound and repeatedly began to amplfying then compressing it. Scott then stabed the ground with the knife and realised all of its sound energy as a result of it. The ground shook violently . Scott pressed his hands agianst the ground and containesd the sound amplyfing it agian and agian then contained it in the area that kazz is still floating.The earth than shot up and curved up and towered over Kazz than it started to cave in. if it were to cave in on him Scott would realise the sound creating an compressed and contained explsion that will continue until all sound waves dissipate.
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
Advocate of Darkness
Advocate of Darkness
KAZZ

PostSubject: Re: First fight come and kick my ass   First fight  come and kick my ass I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:40 pm

*The earth bits and scuffles covered up Kazz's area. As he becomes engulfed in the earth, beams of red light end up splitting out of Onyx Eater. Kazz couldn't be heard inside of this, so his next move would go unknown. The energy around Onyx Eater expanded itself, causing an explosion around its area, vaporizing those earth debri's....and what not.*

Now, go! Destruction Burst!

*The energy in the explosion condensed itself back around Onyx Eater, and it made a break for Scott. It would release the energy again once it reached a 10 yard radius of Scott.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: First fight come and kick my ass   First fight  come and kick my ass I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:02 pm

*Scott grabed his anti freak pistol , emptyiing the last of his bullets left in that clip on the Onyx eater . The Eater still drew closer and closer . The sound waves that were emited from his gun were used to lift and chuck parts of the earth at it . But it still pressed on Scott knew that this was going to hurt but he had to desroy this thing first before he could fight Kazz.*
Oh shit this is gonna hurt like a bicth
* Scott let the Eater get close enough, so that it would realise its blast. Scott flesh started to burn but he knew this pain was only temperary. As soon as the sound waves hit his ears from the explosion that the Eater created, he inverted the waves and used all of his might to amp them up and creating a bubble dome arond the onyx eater. This dome traped the explosion inside with the eater. this was an effort to kill it with its own blast.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: First fight come and kick my ass   First fight  come and kick my ass I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:26 pm

*The last of Scotts chakra was used up from his last two massive attacks . Scoot was to wozzy to stand he falls on his face. AS he falls his mind thinks to kazz, and if he would spare him . Scott lies motionless face down on the cold ground.*
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
Advocate of Darkness
Advocate of Darkness
KAZZ

PostSubject: Re: First fight come and kick my ass   First fight  come and kick my ass I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:08 pm

(I doubt you would have enough chakra to supress or close off the Onyx Eater's explosion, but its over.)

Kazz landed on the ground next to the fallen Scott. Onyx Eater was uneffected by its own explosions, and retreated back into Kazz's body.*

Not bad kid, you should try your hands in a ranking match, it might do you some good.

*Kazz would then fade off as his sentence was completed.*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

Number of posts : 625
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: First fight come and kick my ass   First fight  come and kick my ass I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:14 am

*Coming to the decapitated building because of the massive explosions that peaked my interest, I found a a newer ninja sprawled across the roof top next to a massive crevice where the explosion might have took place.*

"Might as well get you to the hospital..."

*A small cushion of wind picks the ninja from the roof top and follows my back to the village and into the hospital.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First fight come and kick my ass   First fight  come and kick my ass I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First fight come and kick my ass
Page 1 of 1