Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Part of the story I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Part of the story I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Part of the story I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Part of the story I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Part of the story I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Part of the story I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Part of the story I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Part of the story I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Part of the story I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Part of the story I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Part of the story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

Number of posts : 562
Kekkei Genkai : Black Roses and Dark Matter
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Part of the story Empty
PostSubject: Part of the story   Part of the story I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:53 pm

Not Knowing excately where she came from, Rose was always a wonderer. she has natural rose abilities and a strong resistance to fire, as well as power over fire. Even roses in her body, but those are more condensed and powerful compared to the other ones.Being that she has dealt with hundreds of fire users in her time, ensures that her roses can stand up to even the most devastating flames. when she was about 10 her rose abilities were mastered. she had the power to slay small villages with ease, but about 5 years ago, When on an S-rank mission, KAZZ began to control her body. He had done so by using the dark matter that he purposely set in her walk way. this matter entered her body and affected her brain, now even though she is completely conscious of whats going on, theres nothing she can do about it. This forces her to forget half of the things she had once knew, her family and the other half of her kekkei genkai. She begins to hate KAZZ's ways, and has high hopes of becoming free. She is still an excellent fighter and her skills match even a few Kages{story wise}, which is why KAZZ made her his right hand woman. He controls her mentally, this would be hard to break.

personality/traits:

Kazz can control her at times, but until something happens hat he really needs her help for, he lets her do as she pleases. Her facial expressions can determine her true feelings when she is being controled.

A speed demon. A afterimage is literally left in her place once she starts running. her nails can extend and bend, like roses can. from anypart of her body, she can release thorns. her roses and vines are extremely hard, to the point of almost unbreakableand naturally have a great resistance to fire and the thorns on the vines grow back as well as be mixed with flames. Extremely flexible, dodging from point-blank is not hard for her...complete badass.
Back to top Go down

Part of the story
Page 1 of 1