Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Obscuro's Story I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Obscuro's Story I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Obscuro's Story I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Obscuro's Story I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Obscuro's Story I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Obscuro's Story I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Obscuro's Story I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Obscuro's Story I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Obscuro's Story I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Obscuro's Story I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Obscuro's Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Obscuro
Masked Death
Masked Death
Obscuro

Number of posts : 60
Kekkei Genkai : Sense Manipulation
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Obscuro's Story Empty
PostSubject: Obscuro's Story   Obscuro's Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:15 pm

Name: Obscuro
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Class: Shinobi
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 135lbs
Personality: Mysterious, quiet, kind.
Clan: None
Kekkei Genkai: Sense Manipulation

Unknown Man: "Hey, you. It's almost time for your trial, but first.... I must get a team of ninja to go into the deep depths of your mind to see if you're really innocent."

"....."

*The Unknown Man touches Obscuro's head and begins to see inside of his mind.*

[[Inside Obscuro's Mind. 5 years ago]]

"Oh, so you're inside of my mind now? As you've guessed, I don't like to speak, listen, see, or touch. You'll see why very soon."

"I lived in a normal family. I had a protective father, a beautiful mother, and a reliable twin sister. We got along very well. I don't even recall any problems at all in our family. I'm native from Spain, but at a young age, I came to Japan. Our family became a famous ninja clan, with me being heir to the throne as the leader of the clan when I came of age. All of the women in the family have a very destructive Kekkai Genkai while the males in our family have a Kekkai Genkai that can completely negate the effects of the wives and sisters in the clan."

"After years and years of control, my mother turned all of the women against the males, slaying each male in secret so that they wouldn't be defeated by the sheer power of the males' Kekkai Genkai. My mother never said anything about it, but she had been slaying all of the males slowly, trying to overthrow the males."

"A few years later, I was seventeen years of age. My mother's group had been successful in killing all except my father and I. While my father was gathering wood for a fire. A group of about fifty women ambushed and killed him. Unfortunately, I was right there. I witnessed it all. They channeled chakra into his body, making it explode into a bloody mess. It was then that my Kekkai Genkai awakened. My eyes glowed red and when I looked at the women who were involved, they lost their eyesight completely. However, when I began channeling chakra and looking at the women at the same time, their eye sight returned, but became too sensative, making their eyes bleed. I screamed, "Why did you do this," but they couldn't speak for their voices were gone."

"When I channeled chakra, they all let out a superhuman earsplitting scream, destroying their lungs in the process. Only my mom was left. She tried to reason with me, but as I heard her voice, she lost her hearing. I felt sad and while I still had chakra flowing through myself, I ran over to hug my mother. Sadly, doing this made her sense of touch greatly improved, making simple touches of a finger painful. The hug was like a boa constrictor. Her ribs and lungs were crushed, killing her."

"Soon after, I was captured and locked here. It wasn't my fault that I killed them, it was self-defense. While I've been in this cell for about a month, I've been training my Kekkai Genkai and I've learned to create illusions that uses the foe's senses to deceive them, however, the feelings are real.... including pain."

"I do control my powers better now and I've become a sort of pacifist. I actually cannot use the lethal half of my powers that killed the woman at this time."

[[Back to the real world]]

Unknown Man: "I'll give this story to the ninja court to judge whether you're guilty or not."

[[A few hours later]]

Unknown Man: "I've spoken to the court. You're.....not guilty. You're free to go as long as you control yourself. Kill and you'll be right back here."

*Obscuro directs his chakra to his heart*

"Thank....you."

*Obscuro thinks, "I would say more, but my power might affect him if I accidentally stop directing my chakra. What I didn't tell him is that I trained myself so that directing my chakra flow toward my heart negates my power. It keeps me from accidentally affecting others." *

*Obscuro leaves the prison in hope of becoming a ninja that can fight for justice.*

Last edited by Obscuro on Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Shadow of despair
Shadow of despair
Unknown

Number of posts : 685
Kekkei Genkai : Distortion, and Psychic abilities
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Obscuro's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obscuro's Story   Obscuro's Story I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:37 pm

Hm...manipulation of the 5 sences...interesting and good bio
Back to top Go down

Obscuro's Story
Page 1 of 1