Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Zepp vs. Blair ; training with fire! I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Zepp vs. Blair ; training with fire! I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Zepp vs. Blair ; training with fire! I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Zepp vs. Blair ; training with fire! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Zepp vs. Blair ; training with fire! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Zepp vs. Blair ; training with fire! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Zepp vs. Blair ; training with fire! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Zepp vs. Blair ; training with fire! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Zepp vs. Blair ; training with fire! I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Zepp vs. Blair ; training with fire! I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Zepp vs. Blair ; training with fire!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zepp
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Zepp

Number of posts : 67
Kekkei Genkai : Poisonous acid, and control over fire
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Zepp vs. Blair ; training with fire! Empty
PostSubject: Zepp vs. Blair ; training with fire!   Zepp vs. Blair ; training with fire! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:13 pm

*I am seen standing on the outskirt within the dark forest near Unknown's house, as mumbling can somewhat be hear around the area, I continue consentrating on producing a spark.*
Back to top Go down
Blair
Masked Death
Masked Death
Blair

Number of posts : 53
Kekkei Genkai : Minerva Eye, Elementist(earth/sand,fire,lighting,water/ice,dark)
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Zepp vs. Blair ; training with fire!   Zepp vs. Blair ; training with fire! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:21 pm

*I appear from the distance with my usual clothing, a black and white striped with a complex design on the shirt, with a black mini shirt, converses with striped socks going to my knees, within my pure black hair is a pink barette, as I walk towards the boy around my age, I pop my gum like I normally do, as await to what importance he says.*
"Good evening..."
Back to top Go down
Zepp
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Zepp

PostSubject: Re: Zepp vs. Blair ; training with fire!   Zepp vs. Blair ; training with fire! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:41 pm

"Oh hey...Blair, My sensei tolf me to teach you fire since your an elementist!"
*I lift my hand as a simple flame is alit in my palm, I toss it the other other hand, and I creat 4 more flares and juggle them.*
"The idea is to consentrate, and think of something of joy."
Back to top Go down
Blair
Masked Death
Masked Death
Blair

Kekkei Genkai : Minerva Eye, Elementist(earth/sand,fire,lighting,water/ice,dark)

PostSubject: Re: Zepp vs. Blair ; training with fire!   Zepp vs. Blair ; training with fire! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:08 pm

*As I try to remember a joyfulness memory in my life, I raise my hand but, Zepp puts a leaf in my hand, telling me to hold it and stop the fire from reaching the ends, over and over again after each failure, the last time, Iclose my eye's and my Minerva eye activates, making the fire stop instantly into nothing, telling me to now create a spark of flame, I snap my fingers as a great flaming orb appears hovering over my palm.*
"Good enough?"
Back to top Go down
Zepp
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Zepp

PostSubject: Re: Zepp vs. Blair ; training with fire!   Zepp vs. Blair ; training with fire! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:18 pm

"Yes that's excellent..."
*I had a feeling within myself, I get nervous and slur my words alittle.*
"Now for a battle..."
*I raise my hands as both of my palms are engulfed with flame. I leap into the tree behind me, and I toss both flames, as two more are replaced in my palm, ready to ambush her.*
Back to top Go down
Blair
Masked Death
Masked Death
Blair

PostSubject: Re: Zepp vs. Blair ; training with fire!   Zepp vs. Blair ; training with fire! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:23 pm

*I notice Zepp sluring his words, I knew what this meant, and I also felt a little different, upon noticing the flames appraching me, quickly I raise my hands as earth protrudes from teh ground blocking the flame, as the flame stops, the rock lifts from teh ground and is flung at Zepp, as I form a handsign, I press my left hand on my right as slowly flame appears on my hand.*
"Yes..."
Back to top Go down
Zepp
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Zepp

PostSubject: Re: Zepp vs. Blair ; training with fire!   Zepp vs. Blair ; training with fire! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:39 am

"Come on Blair..."
*I lift my hands to the side, ans swing them creating a wave of poison to be summoned infront of me, disintergrating the rock into mere dust, I then toss the other two flames orbs at Blair, as I leap into the air and aim my hands at the ground, focusing enough a barage of flame rips from my hands showering the ground.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zepp vs. Blair ; training with fire!   Zepp vs. Blair ; training with fire! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zepp vs. Blair ; training with fire!
Page 1 of 1