Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Training Damian with the fire element I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Training Damian with the fire element I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Training Damian with the fire element I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Training Damian with the fire element I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Training Damian with the fire element I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Training Damian with the fire element I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Training Damian with the fire element I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Training Damian with the fire element I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Training Damian with the fire element I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Training Damian with the fire element I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Training Damian with the fire element

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zepp
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Zepp

Number of posts : 67
Kekkei Genkai : Poisonous acid, and control over fire
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Training Damian with the fire element Empty
PostSubject: Training Damian with the fire element   Training Damian with the fire element I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:06 pm

*I await Damian the young boy, whom we met in the maze, at a whithered tree somewhere within 'Unknown's Black Forest'.*
Back to top Go down
Damian
Desecrator
Desecrator
Damian

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Training Damian with the fire element   Training Damian with the fire element I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:18 pm

*As I walk around the black forest in search of Unknown, I come across Zepp sitting in a dead tree, I rush over to greet him.*
"OMG ZEPP YOUR ALIVE!."
"So your here to teach me fire?"
*I attempt to start a fire in my palm, which I do successfully quickly, since I practiced.*
Back to top Go down
Zepp
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Zepp

PostSubject: Re: Training Damian with the fire element   Training Damian with the fire element I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:03 pm

*As I hear Damian's voice, I smile.*
"About time..."
*My body disappears form the boulder as it reappears infront of Damian, handing him a simple leaf.*
"Alright you know how to somewhat control heat waves, and body heat, but not very good, you only can shoot fire, but I'm going to teach you some jutsu, and how to control teh direction, and power of the fire."
Back to top Go down
Damian
Desecrator
Desecrator
Damian

PostSubject: Re: Training Damian with the fire element   Training Damian with the fire element I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:15 pm

"OHH....magical leaf help me with my fire manipulation!"
*I grasp the leaf in my hand almost crummbling it, quickly noticing my unpoliteness action I quickly release my grip, as I turn my cofidence up.*
"Alright...control..."
*As I concentrate my chakra flow, the center of the leaf ablazes, quickly spreading and seconds away burning the whole thing, as the leaf burns to a crisp, I open my eye noticing it didn't work, so I quickly rumage around the ground for another leaf not seeing one, I pick up a stick, concentrating my fire ability just as the leaf my fire power starts at the base of the stick, where my hand held it, slowly, it started to burn going up.*
"Agh..."
*I start trying to blow the fire out, yet not doing anything, I quickly slow my chakra flow, as the flame lowers it's burning pace.*
Back to top Go down
Zepp
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Zepp

PostSubject: Re: Training Damian with the fire element   Training Damian with the fire element I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:22 pm

"Um...seems as my master was right...you do have a thing for fire..."
*Quickly, I place my hands behind my back, as my hands start forming a blue flame, I wanted to see his color of his fire, since somepeople's fire ability mutates into a special color.*
*I fling the blue flame towards Damian, as I leap into the air tossing more and more blue flames.*
Back to top Go down
Damian
Desecrator
Desecrator
Damian

PostSubject: Re: Training Damian with the fire element   Training Damian with the fire element I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:25 pm

*AS I was quickly caught off guard, the first fire ball hit me successfully, asI fling back, I slowly charge a flame as the blue flame then fused with my flame, an explosion happens sending me into the tree cracking it into two halfs.*
"Argh..."
*I stand up, forming the fire ball jutsu, sending 3 fire balls at him, the color was merely the regular flame color.*
Back to top Go down
Zepp
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Zepp

PostSubject: Re: Training Damian with the fire element   Training Damian with the fire element I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:29 pm

*As the fire comes towards me, I swing my arms infront of me, as a ave of blue fire is produced, aborbing teh fire, and expelling it from teh ground as a gyser, yet from this gyser, I appear infront of Damian.*
"Perfect...what's your Kekkei Genkai?"
*I begin to answer, as I pull out a pamlet trying to see which jutsu to teach the kid.*
Back to top Go down
Damian
Desecrator
Desecrator
Damian

PostSubject: Re: Training Damian with the fire element   Training Damian with the fire element I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:32 pm

*As Zepp reappears infron of me, I didn't expect it, so I stumbled back alittle in frieght.*
"Um...my Kekkei Genkai? What....what's that?"
*I always heard my family talk of it, until their untimely death, I never knew what Kekkei Genkai was.*
Back to top Go down
Zepp
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Zepp

PostSubject: Re: Training Damian with the fire element   Training Damian with the fire element I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:37 pm

"WHAT! You don't know what that word means?!"
*I was completely shocked from Damian's news, yet I wondered what it was, maybe that would be a trip to Unknown later.*
"Well...Kekkei Genkai is a genetic jutsu, most people own one, it's like for mine for insance is poison control and fire, it's like a special trait that no one can copy...but if you don't know what yours is, we can ask Unknown about that later. Now I want to teach you fire gyser, and inferno wave...which were the one's I used against you..."
*I begin to teach Damian to uses of them. After 5 hours of teaching him these moves, I give him a pat on the back for a good training session.*
"Alright time for that question to Unknown, since he knows alot of things normally people wouldn't know."
Back to top Go down
Damian
Desecrator
Desecrator
Damian

PostSubject: Re: Training Damian with the fire element   Training Damian with the fire element I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:38 pm

*After those 5 hours of training with those two newly learned jutsu's I follow Zepp towards Unknown's abode.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Damian with the fire element   Training Damian with the fire element I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Damian with the fire element
Page 1 of 1