Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Vanguard Entrance Exam. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Vanguard Entrance Exam. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Vanguard Entrance Exam. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Vanguard Entrance Exam. I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Vanguard Entrance Exam. I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Vanguard Entrance Exam. I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Vanguard Entrance Exam. I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Vanguard Entrance Exam. I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Vanguard Entrance Exam. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Vanguard Entrance Exam. I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Vanguard Entrance Exam.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Vanguard Entrance Exam. Empty
PostSubject: Vanguard Entrance Exam.   Vanguard Entrance Exam. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:08 pm

Aya perched herself on a rock that was nearby, she crossed her brown legs and her bats hovered above her waiting for the ninja. They were quite excited.
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Number of posts : 650
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Rythm and Materialization
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Entrance Exam.   Vanguard Entrance Exam. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:41 pm

+~Rion appears behind the girl, standing on mid-air, he then speaks~+ "What brings you to the Vanguard base girl?"
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Entrance Exam.   Vanguard Entrance Exam. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:46 pm

"Eh--" Aya slightly turned her head toward this guy. He was a Kage, his tone of voice seemed to give it all away.
"I am in need of a group. I need to train to improve my skill's. It would seem that I can not suceed without a sensei."
Aya let her chest rise and fall as she took in a deep breath. Her bat's swarmed her body, they felt threated by this man. But she wanted to calm them. "Go--" her black bat flew near her head it perched on her shoulder and it told the others to be quite still. The group of bats stood on other rocks nearby her.

Her eyes grew and seductive crismon red. She had'nt eaten in a while. She shook away her ther fear of her bloodlust and she looked up at the Kage.
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Entrance Exam.   Vanguard Entrance Exam. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:53 pm

"Hmmm, and so you decided to join my team..." +~Rion pulled Wind Rhythm from his cloak and began to play relaxing tune~+ "Very well then, let's see what you have to offer" +~Rion raised the tempo of his song, and then emitted numerous orbs of quickly rotating wind around his body~+ "Impress me kid, you can have the first move"
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Entrance Exam.   Vanguard Entrance Exam. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:06 pm

Aya called to Shii and Mina, the first one is her barrier sword and the second one is her fire sword.
Aya slashed a wave a fire and she placed a barrier around her bat's. Aya dropped her silver sword and called over to her dark sword. The sword fell into her hands, and Aya leaped into the air sending 6 attacks of dark waves toward Rion, she sent on from beneath him, two ar his sides and three different angles toward his head.
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Entrance Exam.   Vanguard Entrance Exam. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:12 pm

+~Rion continued playing his song, and the orbs clashed with all the waves, he then began playing an even faster tune, and as a result an orb of wind kicked up around his body which quickly expanded outwards~+ "I'll test your ability to respond to different situations." +~As the orb continued outward, carious waves of razor sharp wind shot out across the field, 3 feet above the ground~+
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Entrance Exam.   Vanguard Entrance Exam. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:56 pm

Aya placed a sheathed barrier around the length her sword, it was a soild one which in fact could make contact from Rion's wave of wind. Aya still had Mina in her hand's but she wasn't about to use her yet. So when the wave came, Aya tryed to block the attack by connecting her blade to the wave, which ended up pushing her back with a tremenous force of enegry. Aya slowled down the attack just enough to cut through the wind thus separating it into two parts.
She panted as she looked up at Rion.
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Entrance Exam.   Vanguard Entrance Exam. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:19 pm

((those winds were razor sharp, you'd do well to just dodge things like that in the future, but I'll let it go for now))

"Hmm tired?...oh well, test number two" +~Wind Rhythm shifted forms to Blessed Rhythm in a flash of golden light, as the sword had finished changing the dome of wind dispersed, shooting various waves all over the field, as the waves flew Rion would send a 3 trails of light energy across the ground at Aya, traveling at a fairly high speed ~+
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Entrance Exam.   Vanguard Entrance Exam. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:25 pm

Aya held up her sword's and she didn't intend to block them but hopefully use them to her advantage. She used Shii to place small little barrier bubbles beneath her feet. The first wave that came, Aya swift leaped into the air and landed on the waves, she swiftly leaped over to the second and then to the third. She wasn't to close to Rion but she used her fire attack and she sent out 5 waves at Rion, aiming for his legs and neck from his left and right side as well as his center.
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Entrance Exam.   Vanguard Entrance Exam. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:38 pm

+~As the waves came Rion would bolt into the air almost instantly, dodging them easily thanks to the distance between himself and Aya~+ "Hmmm almost...now it's my turn...Test number three" +~Rion would flash toward Aya with lightning streaming off of his body, then while some 30 feet away, he slashed his sword sending a wave of lightning at her with immense speed, he then rasied his sword high into the air and a lightning bolt came screaming toward Aya from above, more than likely the bolt would be attracted to her sword and alter it's direction to hit her should she try to dodge it, though at it's current speed, it wouldn't be able to alter its course too much~+
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Entrance Exam.   Vanguard Entrance Exam. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:45 pm

Aya quickly stopped in her tracks, she'd had to either face the attack or dodge it. She quickly tryed to move out the way of the first attack but the lighting was quite quick it shocked the left side of her body and her sword got some of the shock as well,her hands felt quite numb but on top of that there was a second attack, Aya bent down on one knee in pain she shielded her eyes with her hands.

"SHII-SAN"

The lighting bolt came down aiming for Aya's sword. She felt herself losing a bit of her control but her bat stepped in.
Her sword acted on it's own will and placed a thick barrier around Aya, the lighting struck down on the barrier cracking the top of it. Aya panted a little, her shield broke but by that time her arm was getting back to normal again.
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Entrance Exam.   Vanguard Entrance Exam. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:52 pm

"Hmmm...alright then I've pretty much gauged your abilities...so...answer this question..." +~Rion lowered his sword and stared straight at the girl while he spoke~+ "Was this entrance exam easy?" +~Rion had decided to play a bit of a mental game with the girl, so he continued speaking~+ "Oh! and this is a VERY important question...answer wrong and...well you'll see..." +~Rion smiled ominously...no matter what the outcome he would still enjoy himself~+
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Entrance Exam.   Vanguard Entrance Exam. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:00 pm

"I was able to think quickly on my feet so yes it was easy for me..." she stood to her feet and her bat's revert to there normal forms. She wouldn't use them quite yet.
"..." she became slient she didn't want to speak anymore.
"I shall summon her in this fight, maybe that will make things a bit interesting for you--" Aya shifted her weight, crossed her legs and crossed her arms tightly against her chest. She held a wicked smile on her face that lingered for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Entrance Exam.   Vanguard Entrance Exam. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:08 pm

+~Rion looked rather calm as he prepared to speak~+ "So it was easy eh...alright then...that's all for now, you're in, I'm gonna start training you immediately...you've still got a LONG way to go" +~Rion changes Blessed Rhythm to Time Rhythm and displaces himself and Aya to a more suitable training area~+
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Entrance Exam.   Vanguard Entrance Exam. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:27 pm

"Ehh--" Aya couldn't exactly discribe the feeling that she had but she closed her eyes and waited for it to end. Aya had never really got to use Seductive Temptress in battle before let alone trainging. Maybe it was time to break the seal of the underworlds most power weapon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Entrance Exam.   Vanguard Entrance Exam. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vanguard Entrance Exam.
Page 1 of 1