Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

Number of posts : 625
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam Empty
PostSubject: Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam   Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:22 pm

*As Scott and I enter the empty field except for some trees here and there, shadows and darkness begin warping around me while Scott is trapped in a shadow net a few feet behind me. I stop walking but the net increases speed as it flings itself several feet in front of me into a tree, giving a few moments to break free from the net.*

"Your entrance exam begins now, and please don't be a disappointment."

*After the sentence left my lips, the cold blackened shadow begins to emerge from my left. Grabbing the end of the end of the spear and pulling the head free from the earth. I twirl the spear around my neck, across my back, and into my right hand before I jam the butt of the spear into the earth, releasing a massive aura of darkness that enshrouds me before dieing down again.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

Number of posts : 151
Kekkei Genkai : voice of a banshee
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam   Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:54 pm

......What the hell man !!!
*Scott takes out his pistol and loads the clip. He reconized this man he saved his life after his first fight with kazz. He read Domo's chakra ...yep he was an Anbu. He pondered to himself why the hell does he keep fighting strong ass ninjas. But W.E he turned his ipod to light speed disco*
Okay lets go
*he Shot his pistol 6 times and amplfied the sound waves making and invisble sheet of sound that traveled in front of some bullet and behind others. The sheet of sound 6 x6 square meters long. Its wouldnt do any outside damage but if one sheet hit Domo it would do damage to his organs.*
Damn man i can be nice to a vampire with out being kidnapped by you!?
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam   Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:59 pm

*Slashing multiple times with the spear, multiple waves of shadows emitted from the swings began to cut the bullets and sheet of sound that would disperse the sheet itself from the clash of the shadows engulfing the sound. Then throwing the spear directly at Scott immediately after with me following behind the spear directly, pulling out another spear from the my own shadow.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam   Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:07 pm

*The sheets of sound, because they arent tangable items reconfigure and this time swarm around Domo from all angles creating a sphere shape and began to enclose him in it. Scott Side steped to aviod the first spear and as Domo raced towards him Scott pulls out his staff and used the sound waves emitted from domos spear, when it hit the ground were used to make his staff into a hammmer simular in appearnce to the one Lavi(d gray man) uses*
You waist no time i see .....
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam   Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:16 pm

"You know because you said they're not tangible the sheets of sound have no effect on me... And the only way sound can hurt someone is by the frequency or the compact waves it's pushing... So please stop wasting my time with useless attacks."

*All said while running, and since the sheets of sound didn't really have an effect because the compact air molecules were already stopped and only the sound of the gun shots were surrounding me it didn't really affect me much. Quickly a sudden swipe that encompassed any range of side stepping or dodging comes in from the spear I recently pulled from the shadows at Scott's midsection, obviously if he didn't dodge he would die, and because of the swipe a ripple effect of a shadow followed that would blanket him completely in darkness if not avoided. And since his back was to a tree it would prove difficult for the Special Jounin to escape from either attack.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam   Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:34 pm

No place to go but down..
*Scott loved his cheesy one liners . He Stomped his foot. amplfied the waves and fell in the earth in a downward and backward, to his previous locatin hole. This all happen at almost sonic level speed. This was the only way Scott could escape from both attacks. Hejudged this by the attack type Domo us it as lateral and covered almost exit room.He knew he had two options, backwards but tree was blocking so that route was not accaptable or down but he wsnt sure if they could reach under the earth. So he combined both. H desided if he were to pass his exam he had to fight not dodge. So he busted from the earth in the opposite position he orginal came from . which was under Domos feet and behind him. He slammed the hammer using sound waves made a "U" shaped trech that him and Scott stood in. He placed his hand on the wall and Felt alll the metal in the ground by using sound waves he. He toook those same waves to shoot those peices of metal at domo . They covered Every inch of the trench . *
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam   Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:42 pm

"Fool..."

*Scott evidently forgot he was still trapped in the shadow net that was still under my possession and because of that mistake he payed dearly for it. The net was pulled forward before Scott could react because of his previous concentration of boosting out the metallic minerals while I executed a simple backed step. Moving me out of the range of all the metallic pieces and having shadows surrounding Scott was not a very good predicament. The shadows would then reach around Scott's limbs and root him into place, giving him shackles made from solidified shadows making it difficult for him to move what so ever if caught, which would effectively cancel out any of his movements. However, I still wasn't finished with his little attempt to impale me, so I decided to cut Scott in a cross like fashion, completely covering both vertical and horizontal escape routes. A simple shadow that extend from my body solidified from my body blocked my back while Scott took the rest of the metal shards. *
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam   Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:00 pm

*Scott once agian had a big Kool Aid smile on his face. Yeah, his current situation was bad but he didnt care. He still had his staff in his right hand , with the highly compresed sound hammer head. He manipulated those molecules so that they push the moleculles next to them until so that they transfer them selves over Scott. Then let out a blood curtling cry to add more power to his barrier giving it new life before those sound aves dissapate.Giving him a protective barrier around his body so that Domo's mighty slashes would stay at bay. He was trapped but He contiued to yell turning what once a sound barrier into a highly compsct sound bomb. By not letting the molecules bounce back and forth the sound stayed were it was. Adding Scottss cry not only reenforced the barrier but it pressurized it Allow the sound to build and buld inside. When realised the air molecules will move so fast from being pressuriezed for so long that and explsion would occur*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam   Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:07 pm

"You fail to impress me..."

*The dome dissipated back into the shadows and slithered into the connecting shadows and enveloped the barrier of sound completely and solidified, giving the shadow barrier immense amount of durability that would be able to withstand a explosion from the pressurized sound and trapping Scott in complete darkness. Jumping out of the trench I walk a few feet to observe the effects of the explosion.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam   Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:22 pm

"fuck off..."
*Scott was getting pissed. He wished he had trained to delvolp his summon fully.Scott carefully moved the compressed molecules to reform on edge of his Staff. It took on the form of a blade making his staff into a syth. The shacles gave him little room to move, so his staff had to move for him. he let out a gentle whistle that corresed the syth making Scott to be able to control it because it was now wraped in sound. He knew blunt explosions would not allow him to destro this barrier. He thought that the same force applied in a smaller area would allow for better results. But first he had to free himself with all that compresed sound the shakles that once bound him were removed. Scott grabed his Syth with both his hands and wedged it in the barrier. he proceded to cut a wedge out of the barrier To free himself. This wasnt a blunt attack. All of that compressed sound made cutting, not destroyiing the barrier easier. Once freed Scott Stood there waiting for Domos next move*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam   Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:30 pm

*My interest perked up as I saw a cut being made, although the barrier was still standing a gash was seen at the top of the sphere with Scott still shackled and in the barrier.*

"My my, someone still has fight left in them. Well then, show me your worth."

*Several spears, roughly five, solidify behind me and hung in the air as I made my way to the entrance of gash. Stabbing one of the spears immediately downward, I then jump back into the trench to thrust the spears in the dome in the north, east, west, and south direction. Because the spears were made of the same material, they were able to enter the dome quite easily without a single scratch on the blade on handle. Scott on the other hand would be impaled if hit.*

"If you can somehow survive this, I'd love to see you fight seriously. ♪"
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam   Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:45 pm

*scott Waited and closed his eyes. He listen and felt the vibration of the barrier. As the spears entered he realesed his control over his sound blade alowing all of that compressed energy to be realised. The blast if un contained by Domo's barrier would level a mountain. But the whole purpose was to redirect domo's spears. As the sound waves hit the spears the were imdeatly pushed back and out the barrier. The sound had no place to disapate to beacuse of domo's barrier and so Scott reformed the syth. he riped off his shirt , showing a tatto / brand on his left peck of a heartagram. he then Continued to attack the gash he made. His vein's pumped battery acid. He was blood hungry *
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam   Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:59 pm

*Watching the spears being attempted to be pushed back outward and the furious clawing at the entrance of the dome made me laugh a bit as the spears stayed in place and the gash got wider. The spear that was stabbed downward was indeed shot towards the sky, but with a simple snap the spear dissipated into a shadow once again and was consumed by the light.*

"Hmm, not too shabby."

*However, the pushed back spears did not budge backwards, instead the the spears began to wave back and forth from the sudden burst of energy that way continuous slashes were made at Scott's body. The reason why the spears weren't pushed back beyond the barrier was simple, during the insertion the spears had already melded with the barrier's wall and was stuck protruding in the dome.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam   Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:08 pm

*scott moved the sound from the syth once more this time it ccovered his body preventing any further damage. He stood there angry ass hell . his chest a liltle bloody but the compresed molculed made the blood soildify on his chest.*
I've read the other exams in the libray. This one is alot harder but what ever . i signed up for it so here i am
*the blades continue trying to break the compressed armor that Scott made. He awaited Domo's answer. He felt that there was somthing more behind Domo this tim. From his normal encounter he was light hearted. and used element based attacks. This time was differnt. He seemd to be out for blood. Scott found it strange that all his attacks were darkness based*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam   Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:37 pm

"There's nothing wrong with an exam being hard is there? Now hurry up and break out, otherwise who knows what might happened to you in there."

*More shadows began to combine with the barrier, rapidly closing up the gash that Scott made, all the while the spears were still swinging back and forth from the earlier exposure of the explosion of compressed molecules slowly cutting away at the barrier Scott made around himself. I just hopped out of the trench and waited in the shade of a tree, seeing if Scott was actually worthy enough to join the Vanguard.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam   Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:09 pm

Fuck this im tired of being in this shity ass ...what ever you fucking call this goddamn thing . fuck this
* He let out a scream this time to reenforce his barrier around himself. Then let out another to reform his syth. The another to attack the barrier .Scott kept scream increasing the sound waves inside the barrier to weaken it and his chains .The sound waves vibrated agianst the chains turning them back into a nomal shadow temporarly.He created another gash with his syth but this time he didnt put his attack it agian instead he placed his hands there and used his vibration jutsu , which he should have used earlier to get out. He vibarted the molocules allowing them to space farther and farther apart. The shadow dome lost its physical form and turn into a shadow itself. This gave Scott a brief momement to pass through the barrier and escape. He stood there a lilte bloody but his barrier still in effect*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam   Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:15 pm

*Clap. Clap. Clap. Only those three claps were heard as I lifted myself off the tree.*

"Interesting... Very Interesting..."

*The entire structure fell apart back into the shadows after the second clap joining with its origins, some combined with the natural shadows of the trench, the other slithered back towards me in the shade. Then grabbing another spear from the shade of the tree, I launched the spear aiming at Scott's shadows but it seemed as if the spear would hit him instead.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam   Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:25 pm

*Scott quickly dodged the spear that Domo had threw at himby compressing the sound waves that Domo produced under his feet. He amplfied them allowing him to race forward the spear missed him and his shadow. Scott swung his syth in the air wildly it. It made a small humming noise. Scott took that noise and used it to make another duplicate of the syth in his left hand. Snice it didnt have the same compresed sound as the orginal did it was not as powerful. Scott let out another grin . He had three aces up his sleves for Domo.He was just waiting for the proper time to to pull them out*
hey guess what i also found out while reading in the libray.
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam   Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:32 pm

"Sorry, I'm through with this... You create sound correct? Well you do have a fatal flaw."

"Ventus. Now let's see what you have to offer to the Vanguard."
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam   Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:39 pm

Hahahah i create manipulate amplfy invert minimize. Hehehe You wanna quit now im just get warmed up
* Scott Began to Humm as he ran towards Domo*
he did you know sound can enduce seizures
*scott smirked as the sound waves made it way to Domo's defenseless ears*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam   Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:52 pm

*There was no emotion as I rose my right middle and as that middle finger rose, the air molecules surrounding Scott were pushed away and will continuously to push away the molecules creating a neat little vacuum that surrounded him in a two meter radius that would follow him endlessly. And because it was a vacuum there was no way sound could be present; thus, effectively eradicating the sound waves. It may be true that he could produce an attack through the earth but he would have to find a way to breathe from the lack of oxygen or whatever gas he needed to sustain life((like Rion said about Aya, when you stop needing to breathe air that is when you die :])).*

"I'm not sure if you can hear me because of the vacuum, but you got about roughly five to ten minutes(posts) to live. Maybe I should write it in the earth... Actually I think I will."

*Using my index finger I begin to swivel it in the air as if I were actually writing. Coincidentally enough words began to spell out in the earth right outside of the vacuum of Scott. Containing the message that he needed to read:

-YOU GOT ROUGHLY 5-10 MINUTES TO LIVE, ENJOY ♫-*

Last edited by Domo on Sun May 10, 2009 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam   Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:07 pm

*scott signs the words fuck at Domo*
He taps out he could not carry on he felt like he was trying to KILL HIM no give him an exam.* he felt as if he had failed*

Last edited by Scott on Sun May 10, 2009 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam   Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:16 pm

*Waving my hand the air molecules rush back into the area of Scott, replenishing him with the rich oxygen.*

"Not bad actually since you might be useful, have fun in the Vanguard. Now if you'll excuse me I have different matters to attend to."

*I walk out of the area to find food to fill my stomach. Leaving Scott in the area trying to recuperate.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam   Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:34 pm

*Scott smilled he wonderd who Rion would pair him with . He got up dusted off his pants and went to look for his shirt*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam   Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scott's Vanguard Entrance Exam
Page 1 of 1