Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Fui's Training I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Fui's Training I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Fui's Training I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Fui's Training I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Fui's Training I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Fui's Training I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Fui's Training I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Fui's Training I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Fui's Training I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Fui's Training I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fui's Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fyanna
Life taker
Life taker
Fyanna

Number of posts : 58
Kekkei Genkai : Dance of Death
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Fui's Training Empty
PostSubject: Fui's Training   Fui's Training I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:23 pm

Fui walked into an open plain filled with grass and clear skies. She looked around her to see if anyone was near...not a single person in sight.
"This will be a good spot for now" she said. Before hand she hadn't stocked on any elements what so ever. usually her attacks require her to absorb the attack of an opponent, thought that strategy can't work unless with another elementalist or someone with more than one element. She placed her Ring Blade on the ground in grass.
"Let's see if I can draw the element from the Earth it's self" she'd never attempted it before so she wasn't certain exactly how it would work, here goes nothing. She concentrated her chakra into her Ring Blade as she had done before, a blue aura began to glow around it as she felt the presence of the earth around her and the energy pulsing from it.
"Imate! Second Dance; Malice and Discord" she said calmly not trying to break her concentration. The chakra began to drift into the ground absorbing the grass. She could feel it doing so she could feel the energy now the hard part was condensing it into chakra, slowly but surely it was taking affect. She pressurized her chakra more to make it easier and she realized ti was coming much faster.
"Just alittle more..." she said becoming somewhat tired. Chakra concentration was her specialty but it was tiresome for her sense she has recently mastered it.
Back to top Go down
Fyanna
Life taker
Life taker
Fyanna

Fui's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fui's Training   Fui's Training I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:30 pm

When the process was nearly completed she quickly, pulled her Ring Blade out analysing it. The chakra was still molding but it was useful as of now.
"I think i have it" she said. She held her ring Blade out with one hand and spun in around her wrist.
"Second Dance of Malice! Earth Element!!" the chakra activated and began to form but right when it was almost ready it disappeared melting away.
"Damn it" she scowled. "Now I have to start all over again" she growled, dropping the blade to the ground, trying again to draw out the chakra...
Back to top Go down
Fyanna
Life taker
Life taker
Fyanna

Fui's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fui's Training   Fui's Training I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:52 pm

After a few more tries she was finally able to pull the earth element right from the ground.
"Excellent hehe!! Let's try this again" she pressed her Ring Blade onto the ground and called out her technique;
"Second Dance; Malice and Discord!" Her chakra glowed around the Ring pulling the Earth Chakra along with it. Quickly she pulled the Ring Blade from the ground and did a back flip.
"Discord" she called mid-air, the Earth element quickly turned into a avatar of earth.
"What is all this then?" the avatar said sweetly. "You have learned to summon me without taking the power of others?"
"Yeha and it wasn't an easy task either" she scowled. She sat down on the ground, lookign at her ring blade it was still glowing a bright blue. Fui was starting to notice it now but her playful side was slow disappearing, for reasons she didn't know.
"Hey...my father wielded you and so did my mother...Tell me why are my personalities changing suddenly?" Fui asked.
The element turned aroung sitting down in the grass with her.
"It's something that all dance of death users go through after a while. Your jutsu require alot of skill and practice. Another thing is because of this practicing and skill it will slowly start to take over your thoughts...to put it simply your personalities with combine into one, making you lose...your very human touch" she said softly.

Fui quickly became enraged at the thought.
"That's ridiculous!!! I'm not changing because of the jutsu!! "The more you learn the more heartless you become, it's a simple fact...it's how your brother became the way he was." Fui paused at the very thought of her brother, oh how she hated him to this day!
"If it'll satisfy your curiosity, you may want to visit a library or your old village. You'll be able to find out the full potential of your powers there...and their side effects" with that the Earth avatar disappeared of her own will back into the Ring Blade. They all have a mind of their own, they do as they please when they are summoned. But they are as well under Fui's control where they cannot disobey her. Fui sat there motionless she didn't know how to react to the sudden news. She really didn't know what to do. The last thing she wanted to do was go back to her home town, it's one of the MANY places she wasn't welcome to...
"The library is my only option then" she got up and started heading back to the village. So much to learn in so little time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fui's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fui's Training   Fui's Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fui's Training
Page 1 of 1