Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Sui training his skills I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Sui training his skills I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Sui training his skills I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Sui training his skills I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Sui training his skills I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Sui training his skills I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Sui training his skills I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Sui training his skills I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Sui training his skills I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Sui training his skills I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sui training his skills

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sui
Life taker
Life taker
Sui

Number of posts : 118
Kekkei Genkai : Flowing Chakra
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Sui training his skills Empty
PostSubject: Sui training his skills   Sui training his skills I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:35 pm

"Before I actually begin my ranking, I should practice a few new moves that I kept secret."

*Sui pours water from one of his bottles into the air*

"Kekkai Genkai! Flowing Chakra"

*Sui infuses his chakra inside of the water"

"Now.... DIVERGE!"

*The water spreads out into 3 different directions and pierces 3 different trees*

"Heh....now...."

*Sui makes the water flow back into the bottle. He takes the caps off of the other bottles and pours the water on himself.*

"SPIKE!!!!"

*The water spikes out from his body*

"Hm.... I guess it is time to go.... Nice warm up..."
Back to top Go down
Sui
Life taker
Life taker
Sui

PostSubject: Re: Sui training his skills   Sui training his skills I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:29 pm

*Having suffered such an overwhelming battle earlier, Sui has become determined to train his skills to the next level*

"First of all.... I need many more water bottles.... I'll get them after this session."

"But, for now, I need to work on controlling my water more. For some reason, I seem VERY open when fighting against fire-users. So, I'll just develop a kind of armor. Ice Armor... sounds good. So, I could just do the same thing as my arms, but cover my entire body... I also need new skills for evading.... I could put water on the ground and make it shoot up like a geyser. Then, I could solidify it and stand on top (like a tall ice tower), then liquefy the middle of the geyser to create some kind of special combo. Then, I could work on changing the water around me from air to water. Maybe, take the water out of the oxygen around me.

*Sui practices all of the things he mentioned and later, gets six more bottles to carry on him (Three on the back of his belt, three on his back).
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Number of posts : 650
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Rythm and Materialization
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Sui training his skills   Sui training his skills I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:09 pm

(mwhahaha now i shall train you water boy)

*i walk into the are where i had seen Sui training and decide to wait for him, the presence of Liquid Rhythm in my hand makes it obvious why i am waiting for him there*

*sigh*...how long i gotta wait???
Back to top Go down
Sui
Life taker
Life taker
Sui

PostSubject: Re: Sui training his skills   Sui training his skills I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:43 pm

"I apologize for the long wait. I'm not a very punctual person, as you can see..."
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Sui training his skills   Sui training his skills I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:50 pm

*sigh* you should concider getting better with that...but now is the time for business, come at me with all you've got or i'll kill you on the spot with your own element

*as i was speaking i had started playing Liquid Rhythm and created a large amount of Watter from the air, it was easily about 4 times te amount of water you had in all your bottles combined*

kill me or die...your only choices...
Back to top Go down
Sui
Life taker
Life taker
Sui

PostSubject: Re: Sui training his skills   Sui training his skills I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:54 pm

"I'm not one to kill, but as you wish."

*Instead of using the water inside of his bottles, Sui sends his chakra into the water Rion just created. He then manipulates it to surround Rion and attempts to crush Rion with it.*
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Sui training his skills   Sui training his skills I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:02 am

*i charge the water with more chakra than Sui had and cancel his temporary control*

PENALTY. you will use what you have at your disposal and nothing more, if you want more water learn to take it from the air around us

*i decide to manipulate the water directly and so i put Rhythm on my back, then pointing my hand at Sui, all the water that i had made blasts towards him with enough force to crush a boulder*
Back to top Go down
Sui
Life taker
Life taker
Sui

PostSubject: Re: Sui training his skills   Sui training his skills I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:16 am

"I see..."

*Sui takes two bottles of water and splash the water into the air, making the shape of an open umbrella. Sui then solidifies the water into a thick form of ice, hoping to avoid the water attack.*
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Sui training his skills   Sui training his skills I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:05 am

*the force of the water pushes Sui back a few feet and as it does i begin to speak*

as a water user you should know that that's not the best way to defend the attack of another water user...

*as my statement finishes, all of the water that had slid off the sies of the umbrella froze into numerous ice spears and came at sui from all angles, the only open route was behind him*
Back to top Go down
Sui
Life taker
Life taker
Sui

PostSubject: Re: Sui training his skills   Sui training his skills I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:44 pm

"How would I know? I've never fought another water user. But, I do know that going back to escape is probably a trap."

*Sui liquefies his ice umbrella so that a puddle is under him. Sui then makes that puddle shoot up like a geyser to dodge the ice spears. Sui then jumps from ontop of geyser towards Rion while converting the water of geyser into that of a water arm. Sui then uses the water arm as a whip and attempts to whip Rion ((in a non dirty way)).
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Sui training his skills   Sui training his skills I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:52 pm

((like i'm gonna get whipped by a guy...))

*as the water whip comes flying towards me the more water is made from the air and forms an ice ice clone, the clone grabs the whip and freezes it instantly*((that's one of the moves i have to add))

as if i would let anything on this fucking planet whip ME...get real.

*as i finish speaking the ice clone dashes towards you after breaking off part of your water whip to use as a weapon, it dashes towards you and prepares to pierce you through the heart while at the same time i come in from behind holding a big ass Zweihander forged of ice, with the intent to split your bdoy in half*
Back to top Go down
Sui
Life taker
Life taker
Sui

PostSubject: Re: Sui training his skills   Sui training his skills I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:10 pm

"With all due respect."

*Sui utilizes another bottle of water to make another water whip. He makes the whip wrap around the frozen whip the the clone has. He swings on the whip, landing (letting go off his new whip) behind the clone and kicks the clone from behind, making the clone fly towards Rion.*

"Forgive me."
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Sui training his skills   Sui training his skills I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:17 pm

*as my own clone flies towards me i force the hydrogen molecules to heat up at a high rate causing the clone to become water, the molecules continue heating and become steam*

you're forgiven...

*as i flay through the steam i prepare to swing again with the ice Zweihander, as i swing the sword i speak a single sentence*

this all you got?
Back to top Go down
Sui
Life taker
Life taker
Sui

PostSubject: Re: Sui training his skills   Sui training his skills I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:47 pm

*Because the swing of the (Siegfried sword?) is a bit slow, Sui jumps and lands on the sword after it misses him.*

"I'm afraid that's not all I have."

*Sui uses another bottle (9/12) and because he is close to Rion, he splashes it toward his torso. He then makes it solidify into ice.*

((I don't do violent headshots, too cruel))
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Sui training his skills   Sui training his skills I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:56 pm

*as the water solidifies on my chest i begin to laugh, whe ice suddenly tunrs to water which quicly becomes vapor and floats off around me, stopping my laughter abruptly i say a single word*

fool...

*the sword melts and as Sui falls to the ground it solidifies nto spikes which shoot up from the ground all around Sui*

you could have died right there if i were seriously planning on killing you...you have much to learn.

*i fill all of Sui's water bottles with water from the air, controlling the water inside the bottles i move all of them towards sui and sit them on the ground next to him, as i return to my normal lazy self*

now...why the hell haven't you create water from the air??o.0???
Back to top Go down
Sui
Life taker
Life taker
Sui

PostSubject: Re: Sui training his skills   Sui training his skills I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:04 pm

"If there weren't rules...I might have been able to control the spikes. Also...I haven't learned how to create water from vapor yet..."
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Sui training his skills   Sui training his skills I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:12 pm

the only real reason that you would be unable to control my water is that i'm better than you with the element, plain and simple..also as for the "rules" thatt was just implimented so that you would use whats at your disposal, and to force you to become better with your water....and when i made that "rule" i ment that you couldn't use MY water..water from streams and crap would have been fine

*having realized something i pause for a bit*

besides...i said i was gonna KILL you...in that situation you shouldn't care about any rule that I made
Back to top Go down
Sui
Life taker
Life taker
Sui

PostSubject: Re: Sui training his skills   Sui training his skills I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:12 pm

"I'm sorry. I'm just too honorable to break rules. But, I will practice and train to get stronger."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sui training his skills   Sui training his skills I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sui training his skills
Page 1 of 1