Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Zepp...Take your Poison... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Zepp...Take your Poison... I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Zepp...Take your Poison... I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Zepp...Take your Poison... I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Zepp...Take your Poison... I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Zepp...Take your Poison... I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Zepp...Take your Poison... I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Zepp...Take your Poison... I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Zepp...Take your Poison... I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Zepp...Take your Poison... I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Zepp...Take your Poison...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zepp
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Zepp

Number of posts : 67
Kekkei Genkai : Poisonous acid, and control over fire
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Zepp...Take your Poison... Empty
PostSubject: Zepp...Take your Poison...   Zepp...Take your Poison... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:19 pm

"Um...my history is what you ask? Well...I'll try and remember. The reason why I probably forgotten it was because I try and not remember the pain I suffered."
"My Childhood is the beginning of this pain. My clan controllers of poisonous things and the element of fire. The two mixed together is devistating outcome of a ticking time bomb for your death."
*When I was young I thin around 4 or 5, I remember I was asleep then I heard noises from the downstairs of my home, I grew nervous when I heard things breaking and glass crashing against the walls, or floor. "Kill...them...they are traitors of this village..." a man yelled. "No!" I heard my mom scream as under pain. I remember a finally scream from her it was like a scream then after a few seconds getting lower. I knowing she was dead, and my father it was still unknown at the moment.*
*As I heard foot steps making their way upstairs I became terrifed of my own life, quickly I jumped out of my bed and ran to my closet, "Thank god I made a secret compartment within it or I wouldn't be alive to this living day." .As the men barrged into every room and then finally into my room. Thinking the house was emty, Then exited my room and ran down stairs.*
*Then suddenly there was a cry outside the house, more of a yelling of a order. As arrows alit hit the side of the house burning, I did not know until I lifted the top of the flooring where I stood hidden at the time, I noticed smoke rising from my door.
I stepped backward, looking outside seeing a glimce of a face knowing that was the person behind this whole thing, as I turned around the fire reached inside blazing within I bgan to cry for help finally breaking the window "Help me!" I screamed.*
"Sorry the part I don't really remember much though, but that was the time my Genetic Jutsu became noticed. That's was the last time I saw my parents. When the "Special Exam's came I was thrown into a forest to survive and kill. Feeding on what ever I found, and killed my friends just to win the damn thing I knew was a mistake. I grew up with no friends no parents, and for a clan forgetting about me and abandoned me. Growing alone. Until I came upon this village, I knew of what's to come, and my suffering would become more real than what's inside, and all this happened with my age of 13."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zepp...Take your Poison...   Zepp...Take your Poison... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:55 pm

What a sad story.
I hope the father gets what coming to him.
Such a sweet little boy.
Back to top Go down
Zepp
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Zepp

PostSubject: Re: Zepp...Take your Poison...   Zepp...Take your Poison... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:02 pm

well I'm adding on my story when the time's right i'll reviel things in complex things and riddle's that would be solved soon
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zepp...Take your Poison...   Zepp...Take your Poison... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:19 pm

Uhm. I be looking foward to that.
Back to top Go down
Sui
Life taker
Life taker
Sui

Number of posts : 118
Kekkei Genkai : Flowing Chakra
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Zepp...Take your Poison...   Zepp...Take your Poison... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:28 pm

This is a truly traumatizing experience in my opinion...
Back to top Go down
Zepp
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Zepp

PostSubject: Re: Zepp...Take your Poison...   Zepp...Take your Poison... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:30 pm

Yeah usually my character's past are traumatizing experiences, plus Zepp is still msytery still so um...his true personality will be seen soon omg I can't wait to show it too much excitement
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zepp...Take your Poison...   Zepp...Take your Poison... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:41 pm

XD

I know the feeling. I might reveal my character when my daughters killed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zepp...Take your Poison...   Zepp...Take your Poison... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zepp...Take your Poison...
Page 1 of 1