Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Training to get stronger...learning an element. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Training to get stronger...learning an element. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Training to get stronger...learning an element. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Training to get stronger...learning an element. I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Training to get stronger...learning an element. I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Training to get stronger...learning an element. I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Training to get stronger...learning an element. I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Training to get stronger...learning an element. I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Training to get stronger...learning an element. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Training to get stronger...learning an element. I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Training to get stronger...learning an element.

Go down 
+3
Dias
Rose
Unknown
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Unknown
Shadow of despair
Shadow of despair
Unknown

Number of posts : 685
Kekkei Genkai : Distortion, and Psychic abilities
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Training to get stronger...learning an element. Empty
PostSubject: Training to get stronger...learning an element.   Training to get stronger...learning an element. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:22 pm

*I appear in a inside den where the roof of the cave is disappeared and plants linger along the foggy river, located in the center where I am seen meditating and concentrating to learn something new. A fog rolls in from the ground only, yet hte fog isn't to big, only an inch of the ground, I finally stand and open my eye's, them being cold black.*
"Let's start...."
*I say with my mechanical voice, as I crack my fingers and pull out a scroll, I hold it firmly reading instructions, written by someone else.*
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Shadow of despair
Shadow of despair
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger...learning an element.   Training to get stronger...learning an element. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:43 pm

"Um...Shadow Force eh? This requires major speed for it to work...I'll write that one down..."
*I pull out a notepad and write the requirements and the name of the move, as of serveral more, I then scroll down the list I made and found the easiest to tryout first.*
*I stretch my hands on the side of me lifted, small gray material flys to the front of me center of my stomach, as more of this material flys towards that center a weird shaped orb ghost like appearance grows, as now only little material flings towards the center, I raise my hand as I grab the orb a power surge goes through me.*
"Ugh...this feels..."
*As I toss the ghost like orb infront of me is goes on a wild path then as it hits solid rock it goes through the rock until seconds later the rock explodes into peices like a dynomite went off.*
"Excellent..."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Shadow of despair
Shadow of despair
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger...learning an element.   Training to get stronger...learning an element. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:46 pm

*I begin streching again and look again at the moves Shadow Force, Black Ice, Internal Death, and a special move I have been eying for a while.*
*I begin training.*
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

Number of posts : 562
Kekkei Genkai : Black Roses and Dark Matter
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger...learning an element.   Training to get stronger...learning an element. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:05 pm

*Far away, Rose stands on the tip top of a tree watching Unknown.*
Lets see how he plans on emproving...Since it's not much else to do.
Back to top Go down
Dias
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Dias

Number of posts : 56
Kekkei Genkai : Mahou Tsukai

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger...learning an element.   Training to get stronger...learning an element. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:39 pm

*Dias flies in and lands next to Rose, after looking at Unknown for a second she turns to Rose*

"what's he up too?*
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Shadow of despair
Shadow of despair
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger...learning an element.   Training to get stronger...learning an element. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:00 pm

*I motion my hands in a spiraling fashion, as the water from the lake, hover into the air, from the help of my psy energy, as I start sculpting the water into desire accounts. into like strands of water.*
"Black Ice..."
*The water ceases for a moment until a black energy fills the water like food coloring. as a half a second pass, the water frezzes into ice, yet still flexiable. As I notice the trespassers, I quickl spin around to face them, thus the flexible ice whips into rose and dias's direction, as a black eletrical volt is present in the whips.*
"Why...are you here..."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger...learning an element.   Training to get stronger...learning an element. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:25 pm

*Rose arm gets engulfed with dark-red fire, and she slaps the ice whip and sends the thunder discharge in it else where.* I am only watching your training, but I can't say that for both of us.*Roses arm turns back to normal. .And this marks the first time she actually used fire....*
Back to top Go down
Dias
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Dias

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger...learning an element.   Training to get stronger...learning an element. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:38 pm

*Dias steps back as the ice whip is stopped by Rose*

"i'm here to kill time...i get bored without master Rion" =(

*Dias steps forward brandishing Cerberus*

"NEXT TIME THAT HAPPENS I'M SHOOTING YOU!!"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Shadow of despair
Shadow of despair
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger...learning an element.   Training to get stronger...learning an element. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:56 pm

"Hm...would you like to show a demenstration on that subject?"
*I say standing as a weird vibe is present through the cold air.*
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger...learning an element.   Training to get stronger...learning an element. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:09 pm

*Rose looks at Unknown, not to curious, but wants to do something.* Only if you can not bore me, thats all I ask.* The tree she is in is pireced with several vines, hers of course. and the Tree is slung at Unknown, with the vines still in it.*
Back to top Go down
Dias
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Dias

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger...learning an element.   Training to get stronger...learning an element. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:33 pm

"actually....that sounds like a good idea"

*Dias releases Cerberus from her grasp, but rather than fall to the ground, it floats in mid air in front of Dias, before shifting to different positions around her body*

"To my side Hell Rhythm"

*hell Rhythm emerges from the tree that she and Rose are in, when the tree is thrown just moments after Hell Rhythm appears Dias rides on the tree as it flies towards unknown. though moving at a fairly high speed, Cerberus remains it's steady movement around Dias, unaffected by the momentum and force*
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Shadow of despair
Shadow of despair
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger...learning an element.   Training to get stronger...learning an element. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:39 pm

"Really?"
*As the tree comes towards me I don't motion a step or a flinch, closer it get's the more I don't move, suddenly my body appearance becomes translucent as the tree goes right through me, I form within the ground as I reappear serveral feet away thus I release a dozen shadow orbs, towards Dias.*
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger...learning an element.   Training to get stronger...learning an element. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:54 pm

*Rose begins walking away.*"I'll watch this, I've never seen Dias fight."*She converges away, but yet still in site.*
Back to top Go down
Sui
Life taker
Life taker
Sui

Number of posts : 118
Kekkei Genkai : Flowing Chakra
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger...learning an element.   Training to get stronger...learning an element. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:05 pm

*Sui goes out at night, wondering about all of the fleeing owls in the sky.*

*Sui can't really make out who they are, but he sees two people that appear to be starting a fight. He thought he saw one other person, but he ignores the feeling.*

*He stays farther back from them and decides to watch the two mysterious people battle*
Back to top Go down
Hieroh
Desecrator
Desecrator
Hieroh

Number of posts : 45
Kekkei Genkai : Ryuugan, Light
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger...learning an element.   Training to get stronger...learning an element. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:47 pm

*hieroh appears as a ball of light and materializes his Ryuugan deactivates... his red hair flows through the wind*

so... who's doin the trainin round here?
Back to top Go down
Zepp
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Zepp

Number of posts : 67
Kekkei Genkai : Poisonous acid, and control over fire
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger...learning an element.   Training to get stronger...learning an element. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:22 pm

Um...it seems my sensei against a jounin named Dias...
*I appear from a bursting flame.*
Back to top Go down
Hieroh
Desecrator
Desecrator
Hieroh

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger...learning an element.   Training to get stronger...learning an element. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:30 pm

Oh... *bring's his hand near his face and it begins to eminate with light* let me kno when I can get some attention... Im in need of the ability to contol skills
Back to top Go down
Zepp
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Zepp

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger...learning an element.   Training to get stronger...learning an element. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:43 pm

*I turn my head facing Hieroh.*
"I'm pretty sure he'd be more than happy to help you train."
Back to top Go down
Hieroh
Desecrator
Desecrator
Hieroh

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger...learning an element.   Training to get stronger...learning an element. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:51 pm

who's your master?
Back to top Go down
Zepp
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Zepp

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger...learning an element.   Training to get stronger...learning an element. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:57 pm

*I look as of lost for words trying to think of what to say.*
"Oh...he has no name so I call him Sensei."
Back to top Go down
Hieroh
Desecrator
Desecrator
Hieroh

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger...learning an element.   Training to get stronger...learning an element. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:04 pm

heh... a wierd one eh... thats cool... i'll find him one way or the other.
*I notice this Dias person in trouble and cover alot of distance and move him/her out the way*

"dont worry... you're fine now..

by the way... are u a dude? or a girl?... no offense" *he asks while he holds Dias in his arms*
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Shadow of despair
Shadow of despair
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger...learning an element.   Training to get stronger...learning an element. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:07 pm

*As I turn my head I notice my student Zepp talking to someone, as I turn my head back Dias was gone, I look back and notice in the unknown person's arms.*
"Hm..."
*A shadowy energy engulfs my body as I disappear.*
Back to top Go down
Dias
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Dias

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger...learning an element.   Training to get stronger...learning an element. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:39 pm

((dammit that's what happens when you're not on...fine i'll just fight you properly then))

GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!...only Master is allowed to touch me

*Dias pushes the unknown ninja and walks off pissed at the fact the she didn't really get to fight*

i'll deal with him later...

*Dias takes to the sky once again and heads for a fitting battle field so that she may face Unknown properly*
Back to top Go down
Hieroh
Desecrator
Desecrator
Hieroh

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger...learning an element.   Training to get stronger...learning an element. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:44 pm

I would've liked a "thank you for saving my life"... or something like that *he dusts himself off* people these days... Well Im not going to get any stronger by sitting around here... time to go train... hopefully I can get some attention that way...
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Number of posts : 650
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Rythm and Materialization

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger...learning an element.   Training to get stronger...learning an element. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:46 pm

*i walk down onto the field, using the air foe steps. i lok around and notice a new face and decide to speak to the new ninja*

"excuse Dias..she's rather...picky..about the people she let's in. rough childhood and all that."

*i move closer to the new ninja*

"so...who are you..don't think i've seen you before."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training to get stronger...learning an element.   Training to get stronger...learning an element. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training to get stronger...learning an element.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next