Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Anyone want to spar? I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Anyone want to spar? I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Anyone want to spar? I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Anyone want to spar? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Anyone want to spar? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Anyone want to spar? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Anyone want to spar? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Anyone want to spar? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Anyone want to spar? I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Anyone want to spar? I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Anyone want to spar?

Go down 
+2
Domo
Obscuro
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Obscuro
Masked Death
Masked Death
Obscuro

Number of posts : 60
Kekkei Genkai : Sense Manipulation
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Anyone want to spar? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone want to spar?   Anyone want to spar? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:43 pm

*The image of a small, smiling child walks into meadow.*

(In a squeaky, annoying voice) "I wonder if anyone wants to come play "ninja" with me."

*The child smiles*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

Number of posts : 625
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to spar?   Anyone want to spar? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:14 pm

*I walk towards the little boy and stop 3 meters ahead of him.*

"What's a little boy doing out here? Can't I just have a relaxing stroll anymore."

*Sighs*

"Well atleast it's going to kill sometime."

"Fire..."

*I blast off 10 Fireballs and set Combustion traps at the coordinates of his eyes, shoulders, and achile's tendons.*
Back to top Go down
Obscuro
Masked Death
Masked Death
Obscuro

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to spar?   Anyone want to spar? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:51 pm

*The fireballs blast the spots that Domo targeted. The combustion traps also explode.*

*The boy looks up, still unphased and not injured and says, "Well, that wasn't nice." *

*The boy then fades away as Obscuro lands right where the boy was. Obscuro's eyes meet Domo's. Obscuro stops directing his chakra to his heart as he starts speaking to Domo.*

"I now have control over two of your senses." *Domo loses his eyesight and his ability to speak due to Obscuro's ability.*

"Are you going to try to escape this Kekkai Genkai?"
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to spar?   Anyone want to spar? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:09 pm

*Wondering if my ability to speak was actually taken.*
"Not really was just waiting for a moment like this to test something."

"Light."

"By the way, have you ever noticed in canyons with high pointed peaks have the most ominous looking shadows. Those shadows seem like they really want to cut you to shreds if you take a step to close, which leads me to the point of this short story. Trust me you're going to love this."

*I throw a 2 Flares into the air, one behind me and one above you. The Flare at my back produces shadows in front of me while the Flare above Obscuro creates multiple shadows from his body. Since I lost my eyesight the Flare didn't really affect me, however, because Obscuro was looking directly at my direction he is blinded for 3-5 posts*

"Darkness."

*I slowly crouch and place my hand on my shadow which is now connect to Obscuro's shadow. I sigh as the shadows seem to ripple around him creating an ominous feeling. Suddenly spikes explode from the shadow threatening to impale Obscuro to only stop 1/2 of an inch away from his body. Thus creating an image suiting of a prisoner on death row captured successfully.*
Back to top Go down
Obscuro
Masked Death
Masked Death
Obscuro

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to spar?   Anyone want to spar? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:25 pm

*Obscuro's eyes seem to be blinded. Nevertheless, he says, "a bit too late."*

*A woman's voice is heard. "Domo! Don't even think about going out to do a ninja mission! Our little Suzie is over there crying! Open your eyes now and go change her diaper. You're not on a battlefield, you're at home!*

*The woman points to the back room. Whether or not Domo can see the woman pointing is unclear.*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to spar?   Anyone want to spar? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:38 pm

*I think to myself still crouching,
"Wait what? I'm sure I was just fighting Obscuro..."
"What's even more strange is this woman and her story, who is she and Suzie?"
"Also, since when did I have a home?"
Not convinced the spikes moved 1/4th closer to what I believed what was Obscuro.*

"What are you trying to pull Obscuro? You could have at least made your story more convincing.*

*I sigh and rub my right temple as my left hand is still firmly on the floor. The mysterious crying baby known as Suzie and the nagging woman were really starting to irritate me.*
Back to top Go down
Obscuro
Masked Death
Masked Death
Obscuro

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to spar?   Anyone want to spar? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:42 pm

*For a moment, the crying stops and footsteps of someone can be heard, then the crying begins again.*

*The woman continues to nag Domo*

"Why aren't you changing Suzie?! You know I'm pregnant!! I can't change her. Get off of the floor and go change her!"

*The woman slowly walks up to Domo and swings her palm toward Domo attempting to slap him!*

"Snap out of it!!"
Back to top Go down
Blair
Masked Death
Masked Death
Blair

Number of posts : 53
Kekkei Genkai : Minerva Eye, Elementist(earth/sand,fire,lighting,water/ice,dark)

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to spar?   Anyone want to spar? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:45 pm

*I appear from manipulating a section of sand to spiral upward as a figure of a woman is made clearly.*
"Suzie? nagging woman?"
*I out burst a laugh from the strange dream the kid is having.*
"Strange dream someone's having..."
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to spar?   Anyone want to spar? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:56 pm

*I catch the woman's right with my right arm before it hit's my face and tug's her near the ground so she can hear me well.*

"Woman I do not know who you are, but you dare lay a hand on me I will not hold back."

*I ponder again,
"What the hell? I can hear someone laughing but all I see is this woman."
"This is too strange..."
Still unconvinced I spikes close in again from by bidding, making the spikes 1/8 of an inch away from what I believe to be Obscuro.*

"You better stop this now before I end your life..."
Back to top Go down
Obscuro
Masked Death
Masked Death
Obscuro

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to spar?   Anyone want to spar? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:01 pm

*The woman says, "Let go of me! I am your wife! You aren't a ninja anymore, you're retired!! Open your eyes and stop making fake hand signs! That spike will break the dining room table!! All I want is you to change Suzie...." The woman begins to feel pain.*

"I-I think my baby is due! It's coming.... s-stop Domo! You'll hurt the baby!"
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to spar?   Anyone want to spar? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:08 pm

*Bewildered at the woman's story, I yank her towards the floor and impale the woman with shadow spikes. Finally the baby stops crying as the bleeding woman is gasping at me with remorse.*
Back to top Go down
Obscuro
Masked Death
Masked Death
Obscuro

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to spar?   Anyone want to spar? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:12 pm

*The woman is stabbed by the shadow spikes. Apparently dying and bleeding to death.*

*Ten seconds later, the woman gets back up.*

"Well, I guess this counts as an abortion...."

*The woman grabs Domo by the throat!*

"Just what the hell did you do to our baby?! Are you going to do this to Suzie too?!"

*The woman tightens her grip on Domo's throat.*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to spar?   Anyone want to spar? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:20 pm

"Annoying woman..."

*I grab her by the throat and throw toss her to the side and erupt more shadow spikes, caging her like Obscuro.*

"My turn Obscuro..."

*Knowing that my spikes are still creating a cage for Obscuro, I command a few spikes to spear through his legs and arms.*

"Do you really want to test my patience that badly?"
Back to top Go down
Obscuro
Masked Death
Masked Death
Obscuro

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to spar?   Anyone want to spar? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:25 pm

*The woman says, "Obscuro....? You're.....you're attacking yourself!!!*
*The woman sees a second Domo, caged and inflicted with wounds from shadow spikes.*

"B-but, you're in two places at once!!"

*Suzie cries grow louder in intensity.*

"You should get Suzie before she.... nevermind! Go get her NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to spar?   Anyone want to spar? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:38 pm

*I ignore the bloody image of my self. Thinking again,
"This might be a Genjustsu, I must thread lightly since I forgot how to dispel a Genjutsu...
"Until then let's see what happens when I try this..."*

"I'll give you 13 minutes (13 posts) Obscuro, each minute you waste it start's with a major organ and it end's either leading to your brain or your heart."

*I activate a spike to pierce through his bladder.*

"Congratulations you just lost your bladder, you have a little less than 11 minutes (11 posts). Also the next one to go is your spleen, and this is going to be my last time talking, have fun guessing which organ you're going to lose next..."
Back to top Go down
Blair
Masked Death
Masked Death
Blair

Number of posts : 53
Kekkei Genkai : Minerva Eye, Elementist(earth/sand,fire,lighting,water/ice,dark)

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to spar?   Anyone want to spar? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:40 pm

((Wow very gore after affect? Remember you two, no dying in this topic, it's impossible.))
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to spar?   Anyone want to spar? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:46 pm

((I know, I'm not going to kill him.))
Back to top Go down
Obscuro
Masked Death
Masked Death
Obscuro

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to spar?   Anyone want to spar? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:00 pm

*The woman timidly says, "Suzie! please don't, not again!! Please!!" *

*Suzie begins to scream like a banshee, shooting a shock wave towards Domo*

*Knocking is heard*

*Everyone stops what they're doing and looks over (except Domo who can do as he choses).*

*A voice of men are heard.*

"Yes, I am the neighbor and I heard screaming inside there. I think there is domestic violence going on in there. Maybe child neglect too. The wife said he was a retired ninja. Maybe he finally snapped."

"Alright, we'll check. You just go back to your home."

"Ninja police, open up!"
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to spar?   Anyone want to spar? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:07 pm

*Closing myself away from this illusion my only focus is to destroy Obscuro, as I promised a shadow spike pierces only into his spleen. I close my eyes, still my breath, and drown out the sound only picturing the image of my shadow spikes and Obscuro. I await the next minute.*
Back to top Go down
Obscuro
Masked Death
Masked Death
Obscuro

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to spar?   Anyone want to spar? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:09 pm

"Suzie is gone..... your wife is gone... the ninja patrol is gone..."

*Obscuro falls to the ground due to the multiple spikes impaling him.*

"You're good...."
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to spar?   Anyone want to spar? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:22 pm

*Sensing no disturbance I open up my eyes.*

"You're done then? Let me heal your wounds, but before I do I warn you not to try anything funny."

*Blinking a couple of times I retract the spikes into the shadows and walks towards Obscuro.*

"Light..."

*I begin the heal the major wounds first, his bladder and spleen, then moving onto his arms. I recharge my chakra with the gemstones on my bracers since the majority of wounds starts to take a toll on my chakra, healing up his legs. After healing his wounds I become exhausted from the heavy depletion of my chakra.*

"You're not all that bad, just imagine the damage you can do with someone with a weaker mind..."

*I walk back towards the village slowly for a much needed rest, leaving the healed Obscuro in the meadow.*

"Maybe I should get a Honey Green Tea with Tapioca at Resolute..."
Back to top Go down
Obscuro
Masked Death
Masked Death
Obscuro

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to spar?   Anyone want to spar? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:34 pm

*A voice can be heard.*

*The voice laughs*

"You're still in my world Domo. The end isn't here yet. *The fake body that Domo just recently healed vanishes*

"You don't have me on a leash anymore, so I can make this more interesting. Thanks for releasing your jutsu that caged me and spiked me."

*A bright light flashes that would blind anyone who didn't close their eyes*

"Hey. Hey! Get your act together... We're on a mission right now and you're slacking off!"

*A man with short, brown hair and a beard can be seen talking to Domo."

"I'll brief you. We're in a labyrinth in a four man team. You're the leader. We have to get out and rescue the wife of one of the ninjas in our village. Let's go now before the enemy arrives."

"I know you're almost out of chakra, but this isn't the time to be thinking about tea."
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to spar?   Anyone want to spar? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:39 pm

*Sigh*

*Remembering how to dispel the Genjustsu I ignore the man that was supposed to be talking to me and luckily enough I saved just enough for emergency cases, I dispel it immediately.*

"Fuck off Obscuro otherwise the next time I get I will kill you without hesitation. It's a bad habit for me being too nice but don't make me regret it by making you pay for it with your life. I just want some damn green tea at Resolute, so piss off."

*I walk towards the village to get a much needed Honey Green Tea with Tapioca. Ignoring Obscuro I close off my sight and close my ears and let the wind guide me back to the village as I disappear from Obscuro's sight.*
Back to top Go down
Sho Minamimoto
Repear Officer
Repear Officer
Sho Minamimoto

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to spar?   Anyone want to spar? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:44 pm

"the hell are you tastless tetrahedrons up to?"

*as the words are said Minamimoto appears over head then dashes straight for Domo, aiming an overwhelmingly powerful punch at his stomache*
Back to top Go down
Obscuro
Masked Death
Masked Death
Obscuro

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to spar?   Anyone want to spar? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:50 pm

*Obscuro watches as Domo walks away. The little boy appears next to Obscuro.*

*The boy says, "Did you test what you wanted?"*

"Yes. He isn't the one we're looking for. However, if everyone in this village is as merciless as him, I believe we should leave and go to another village.

*The boy says, "Or we can play around with the villagers first.*

"Yeah.... maybe. But, there is one thing that bothers me though.

*The little boy says, "What?"

"He called my Kekkai Genkai "genjutsu. He's lucky I ran out of chakra to maintain the jutsu... That's how he really got out." ((And the organ stabbing. But, let's not talk about that.)) "I think it's time I started using my new technique. ¿Will you help me niño?

"The boy says, "Of course!!"

*The boy and Obscuro see Sho appear and attack Domo. Obscuro and the boy seem to fade away*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to spar?   Anyone want to spar? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to spar?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village lost in the Depths :: Outskirts :: Brawls-
Jump to: