Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Aya's Training I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Aya's Training I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Aya's Training I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Aya's Training I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Aya's Training I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Aya's Training I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Aya's Training I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Aya's Training I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Aya's Training I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Aya's Training I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Aya's Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Number of posts : 650
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Rythm and Materialization
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Aya's Training Empty
PostSubject: Aya's Training   Aya's Training I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:34 pm

+~Rion and Aya appear in a field with no trees or rocks in sight, just grass for miles~+ "Alright then, show me your strongest attack or form or whatever"
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Aya's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aya's Training   Aya's Training I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:14 pm

"Fine."
Aya whispered gentle as she summoned her sword Seductive Tempress: Sweet night's that call upon the heavenly name of the world that is beneath and above the earth, bring forth the spirit of the undead, the lost souls that wander deep within mist of this world. Underneath the moonlight that towers over this empty world. Give to me, the justice of my world. Bring me...Seductive Temptress...to bring insanity to this world.
A long sword appeared before Aya, the blade was pure black. Aya grasped the handle of the blade, she tilted it slight as she looked up at Rion. "Let's test my darkness and see how far it can go," she gave a slight smirk as she felt her body shake and shiver underneath the power of blade.
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Aya's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aya's Training   Aya's Training I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:04 pm

+~Rion looked at Aya in a rather unamused manner~+ "Really?...that's it...gotta say, I'm not seeing anything special here so far, but whatever, let's begin" +~Rion held his guitar at his side and stared plainly as he began to speak~+ "So come on, gimme your best shot"
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

Aya's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aya's Training   Aya's Training I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:13 pm

"Revolving Moon"

A dark orb appeared at the tip of her blade, Aya swung it down to the ground and ran it's length against the ground. The orb grew in size as it gathered the materials on the ground, eating away at it's existence. The grass that was once there now left nothing but clumps of dirt. Aya leaped into the air she brought up her sword above her head and the orb released itself as it flew the blade was flung down in Rion's direction. The orb slipt into nine sharp line's, three were aimed from Rion's shoulders, two were aimed at his legs, and four were aimed for his middle. Aya raised her hand into the air, she used the material within the dark enegry to make then contract and grow closer together once they reached the ground they would explode because the molecules were so close together.

(Done.)
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Aya's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aya's Training   Aya's Training I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:25 pm

+~Rion watched as the orb grew bigger~+ "Preparation time is TOO long...but whatever" +~Rion waited as the orb split into 9 sharp lines...and continued straight toward him, as they neared, Cloak Rhythm whipped around Rion's body and created a massive sound wave that would blow the lines away, as well as the resiulting destruction of the explosion~+ "so that was your best...well then...I need to know a few things, what can you tell me about those bats of yours...what makes them tick?"
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

Aya's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aya's Training   Aya's Training I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:44 pm

She landed on one knee, she quickly rose to her feet as she spoke.
"My bat's were found in a myth. There was a small cave that resided in my village that was said to hold creatures of all the elements. I heard that people were trying to capture them for their skin so I explore the mountain until I came upon a landmark that was told in the legend. When I approached I didn't see any hunters, so I waited in the cave for a while. I never saw any magical creatures of which my village spoke of so I was getting ready to leave when people approached with guns and knifes. I defended them in the end, even though I wasn't really sure if the creatures existed or not."
"When I was getting beat up, a few bats flew from the cave and they scared the people away with their powers. There were special golden wolf type bats. I haven't learned much about them but I heard that they were extinct."
"I've been with them sense then, I think that the cave makes them tick."
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Aya's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aya's Training   Aya's Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:51 pm

+~Rion listened to the little tale of the bats~+ "So...these bats...are the a part of you"
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

Aya's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aya's Training   Aya's Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:57 pm

"Yes"
"They are. But--"
Aya absorbed the elemental bat's into her body and gained all of their powers.
"Now I control the elements of earth, water, dark, light and fire."
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Aya's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aya's Training   Aya's Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:07 pm

"Well then, can you control multiple powers at once?"
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

Aya's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aya's Training   Aya's Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:08 pm

"I can now"
Aya held up her hands, a ball of earth in her right and a flame of fire in her left.
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Aya's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aya's Training   Aya's Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:13 pm

+~Rion let out a small laugh~+ "Alright then, here's the fun part..." +~Rion dashed forward Aya with Cursed Rhythm in hand~+ "I hope you're better at fighting that you were before" +~Rion played a few chords then stabbed Cursed Rhythm into his shadow, thus causin a swarm of black spears, about 100, shot out of his shadow all headed for Aya~+
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

Aya's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aya's Training   Aya's Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:42 pm

Aya took her stance, she lifted her hand into the air and she formed a 30 by 50 foot shield across her area. Rasing her other hand Aya used the water that was surrounding Rion and she made sharp spears to pierce his head. She also gathered a bit of chakra and she mannipulated the ground below Rion and she threw up six spears that were aimed at his torso.

"How's that.
"I'm sure I'll progess with the battle!"

As the black spear hit her shield she negated the attack with a bit of difficulty she whinced in a bit of pain as the spears hit her shield.
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Aya's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aya's Training   Aya's Training I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:17 am

((Okay so now the lesson begins
1. Not everyone will know how you made spears from water around me when there is no lake/river/etc. in the area, so you HAVE to tell how you do these things...don't get the wrong idea though, I know how you did it, but not EVERYONE will know.
2. There is no telling how THICK this wall is, and so you shall pay for not specifying that in the future.
3. YOU got HURT from your WALL stopping an attack o.0? whatever.))

+~As the spears were formed around his head rion's shadow shot up in the form of numerous shadow tentacles and shattered all of spears, the tentacles would then push Rion into the air the instant he felt a disturbance in the ground. Since Aya's wall wasn't thick enough to instantly stop the spears, they stabbed through to the other side, stopping mere inches away from her.~+ "You've definitely improved, but... is it enough to guarantee your life in this fight?" +~Rion's shadow would coat his left arm as he raised it to fire a blast of Dark energy from his index finger directly at Aya, this beam was thin and highly compressed, so that even if she dodged it, it would explode on impact, spreading a dark mist around the area and also causing minor damage to Aya~+
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

Aya's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aya's Training   Aya's Training I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:26 pm

Aya held up her long sword Seductive Temptress, she placed a thick light barrier around her arm that held her sword. She charged toward the attack of dark enegry she had no idea of what was in store for her, so she decided to charge foward. As she excelled more she leaped into the air and she coated her sword in chakra and when she swung downward, a mass of dark waves flew out from her long sword in ripples.
Aya used her other hand to place a strong barrier around her body.
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Aya's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aya's Training   Aya's Training I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:38 pm

+~When the waves hit the blast it exploded right beneath her, and the self replicating mist was left behind as a result. from the depths of this mist that light could not escape or pierce, numerous Shadow Tentacles shot out at Aya, who was just above it. The tentacles would constrict her legs and throw her some 20ft away with a large ammount of force~+
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

Aya's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aya's Training   Aya's Training I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:48 pm

Aya could clearly see the mist below her, she gathered the water within the air and compressed them together to make stepping stones, she climbed toward the sky getting higher and higher. She could see the shadow tentacles come at her, so she would think to get out the way. As she continued to climb her stepping stones, she placed her hand over her katana and illumnated it with fire, Aya made a hand sign and she called upon her spirit to unleash one of her many talents that laid dorment inside of her book.

"Lotus dragon of a thousand flames !"

There was a huge firey lotus that was blooming before Rion it was infront of her sword only a few feet away. A red dragon imerged as it shot out in a zigzag form toward Rion's shadow. The fire tangled with the dark shadown, wrapping itself around the shadow it gave light to the shadow. Aya used the power of light to try and manipulate the shadow and send it back to Rion. The dragon sent out a flaming fire ball in his direction as it was tangled in the mist of shadow.
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Aya's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aya's Training   Aya's Training I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:57 pm

+~Rion would watch as the dragon approached~+ "Hmmm..." +~Rion would manipulate his shadow, making it swirl up and form a large wall to block the fire ball, the flame would evenly match the wall and result in more mis being left all aroun Rion. As the dragon struggled in the mist the mist compressed inwards, crushing it into nonexistence and using it's energy to speed up it's replication rate, soon the whole ground would be covered in this mistand things would only prove worse and worse~+ "You're strong...but I'm stronger." +~The voice would come from beneath Aya as hundreds of spears shot up threatening to pierce her no matter where she moved, these 9ft spears were no joke, and would all leave behind the same black mist as the one on the ground~+
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

Aya's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aya's Training   Aya's Training I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:53 pm

Aya surely couldn't avoid then all, in one move. So she didn't to dodge as many as she can. Aya placed her hand over her long katana, as the spears flew up toward her she used the molecules within the air, the water that is. She constructed a stream around her body that continued to revolve around her body. She used her chakra to attract the molecules of water within her immediate area. She rasied her sword up into the air, and she pulled the water that was revolving around her body wrap around her sword as it did this the spear reached up to her body. She slashed her sword at the dark enegry, the dark enegry frozen as she compressed the molecules tightly together.

She cut once more and the ice broke into tiny pieces. They collasped and fell to into the mist. She reapeated this process for the other dark enegry around her body as the ice fell to the ground and she turned the ice into liquid form. Aya rose her hand to the air and a pillar of ice shot up from the ground. She leaped onto it quickly and as more spears came her way. Aya converted the ice beneath her into water and she used her sword and her other hand to freeze other dark spear of enegry and once that ice fell to the floor she'd let the water build which wouldn't take to long and she freeze that and catch Rion in his tracks.
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Aya's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aya's Training   Aya's Training I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:33 pm

((there are no water molecules in the aire, but there ARE hydrogen and Oxygen which make water, so therefore this:

"Aya placed her hand over her long katana, as the spears flew up toward her she used the molecules within the air, the water that is. She constructed a stream around her body that continued to revolve around her body. She used her chakra to attract the molecules of water within her immediate area"

should be something like this

Aya placed her hand over her long katana, as the spears flew up toward her she used the molecules within the air that make up water. She constructed a stream around her body that continued to revolve around her body. She used her chakra to attract the molecules of hydrogen and oxygen within her immediate area))
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Aya's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aya's Training   Aya's Training I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:37 pm

+~As the spears lowered to the ground frozen and were then changed to water Rion laughed a bit before speaking~+ "Remember, there IS darkness in that ice now..." +~Rion would play a few notes on his guitar that would cause the darkness imbued in the ice to burst out, shattering Aya's ice while she was on top of it, with the time that she would be disoriented from this the Dark Energy woud then fire off in numerous small beams ((10 total)), at her arms and legs~+
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

Aya's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aya's Training   Aya's Training I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm

Aya reflected five shots that were aimed at her body with her katana. She was actually falling through the air. She didn't like that to much so she used the oxygen around her instead, she uded the hydrogen within the air to create a platter beneath her. She landed on her feet in time to catch two beams that came flying at her body. She pushed those back now there were only three left. It would take a lot more then what she doing in order for her to succeed.

Aya raised her sword into the air. She swung down toward the mist, a dark tornado flew from her sword. It gathered the mist within it's eye, the mist was wrapped up by the tornado. Gathering it molecule by molecule once it was complete. There was a huge tornado full of dark enegry, Aya manipulated the dark enegry and she tred to turn Rion's mist into a tiny orb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aya's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aya's Training   Aya's Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aya's Training
Page 1 of 1