Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Gig's Cell I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Gig's Cell I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Gig's Cell I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Gig's Cell I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Gig's Cell I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Gig's Cell I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Gig's Cell I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Gig's Cell I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Gig's Cell I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Gig's Cell I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Gig's Cell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

Number of posts : 562
Kekkei Genkai : Black Roses and Dark Matter
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Gig's Cell Empty
PostSubject: Gig's Cell   Gig's Cell I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:03 pm

*A room with the entire ground replaced with a sea of dark matter. The sky is nothing but a barrier of dark matter, although he has a small light, so he can see something. This black sea does not conduct electricity and there is no land to stand on, leaving to swim forever of burn all your chakra every day to stay afloat. Enjoy.*

{Visual Aid}
Gig's Cell Black+sea+at+night
Back to top Go down
Gig
Masked Death
Masked Death
Gig

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Gig's Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's Cell   Gig's Cell I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:14 am

}>Gig would...I guess drop ((?)) into this ocean of Dark Matter, and instantly swim to the surface<{ "That BITCH locked me in here...but there should always be a way out of things like this...but first things first"
}>Gig's left arm brakes off and changes into a steel plate, with a surface area of fifteen feet, since Gig's nanobots could feed off of his brains electrical pulses he didn't have to use any chakra to maintain their current form<{ "Good, now then...I just need to formulate a plan to get ther hell outta here...where ever HERE IS." }>Gig would lie down on the steel sheet and begin to think, he knew that getting outta here wasn't gonna be easy, but he was Jounin, so that meant it was impossible<{ "Hell who knows...maybe Rion will come let me out..I am part of his team..." }>Gig would drift off to sleep while his nanobots steadily multiplied<{

--Time Skip--

}>Gig was unsure of how long he had been floating endlessly on this sea of dark matter, however he was sure that he had been here for more than a year.<{ "DAMMIT!!!! LET ME OUUUUUTTT" }>Gig was sick and tired of being here, even though he had gained a few things and acquired a sample of Dark Matter ((For future reference)) he still had despised his location<{ "Why am I even in here...What is there to do now...When will I get out..." }>Gig had asked himself these questions endlessly as he trained with his nano clones, and developed some new jutsu, but his body had long since begun breaking down, he needed to return to his lab and run updatees and system checks on himself, otherwise he mght end up "Breaking Down"<{ "How much longer do I have before..." }>Gig collapsed again, he didn't know how many times it had happened, but it did, but it didn't matter, it's not like he could do anything else anyway.<{

Last edited by Gig on Fri May 15, 2009 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

Number of posts : 562
Kekkei Genkai : Black Roses and Dark Matter
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Gig's Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's Cell   Gig's Cell I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am

{Being ban for 8 days seems like enough}

*A portal opened up in front of the dark sea {think the ending of KH2, without the epic music} leading right to Vescrutia.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gig's Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's Cell   Gig's Cell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gig's Cell
Page 1 of 1