Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fyanna
Life taker
Life taker
Fyanna

Number of posts : 58
Kekkei Genkai : Dance of Death
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami Empty
PostSubject: Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami   Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:02 pm

Fui waltzed through the many shelves and corridors of the library. She was searching for what she believed was "lost family history" yet she had no idea where to start. She searched high and low in the many sections. The place didn't even have a systems and the books were stacked where they pleased.
"You've got to be kidding me" she growled.
Back to top Go down
Fyanna
Life taker
Life taker
Fyanna

PostSubject: Re: Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami   Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:10 pm

"So many new learning experiences!!" she said cheerfully. She could tell that her personality change was happening a lot faster than normal. She could usually stay happy for a while but how it's becoming harder. Finally after going through nearly 50 rows of bookshelves she found something that seems interesting. A thick red book with the clans symbol on it; a Ring Blade.
"Hmm" she flipped through the first three pages, noticing many different techniques and styles she could use. She turned to the first page then in thick black lettering it read: For those of the Akakami clan can read this book. If placed into the wrong the book is not read. It is also too when the Akakami are dead. True blood fang pray by night, only when the moon is bright, remember these words for the giver of all gifts and remember these lessons to help you live.

"Wtf?" she said, not understanding a word of the first paragraph.
Back to top Go down
Fyanna
Life taker
Life taker
Fyanna

PostSubject: Re: Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami   Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm

Fui grabbed the book and ran off to Aya's Mansion, her permanent residence as of now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami   Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Page 1 of 1