Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Maze The Adept Caster I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Maze The Adept Caster I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Maze The Adept Caster I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Maze The Adept Caster I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Maze The Adept Caster I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Maze The Adept Caster I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Maze The Adept Caster I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Maze The Adept Caster I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Maze The Adept Caster I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Maze The Adept Caster I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Maze The Adept Caster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maze
RiaruKage
RiaruKage
Maze

Number of posts : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chitai
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Maze The Adept Caster Empty
PostSubject: Maze The Adept Caster   Maze The Adept Caster I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:23 pm

Hello everyone I am Maze Rituke or just Maze for short. My history is not for the faint of heart but I'll tell you anyway XD. I used to live with my father in small village outside of cities or larger villages. My clan was a group of monks a strong people will hearts of gold and great responsibility. We were the Masters of time and space and had the power to manipulate everything around us. We would go out and help any who needed us with no ask of payment we were saints. My father and the other monks used to tell me that I had great potential and would be come stronger then everyone in the village. So I trained daily so I could make that dream a Reality. On my 7th birthday a huge party was throne for me. Everyone was there and everyone was having a good time. However I felt a little smothered and had to get a way so I left the party unnoticed and took a stroll in the forest outside our village. I walked down a trail looking up at the moon in the sky and reached out my hand like I was trying to grab moon when out of no were a girl being chased evil spirits ran by me. The girl gets cornered and the spirits move in and try to steal her soul. I jump in front of the girl and attack the spirits. I easily defeat them and turn the girl "Are you ok?". The girl runs over to me and hugs me "Yes Thank you". I start to blush "Ahh....anytime Ms.....?". The girl lets go of me and floats around me and smiles "I'm Una" I turn my head trying to keep up with her moving around me "I'm Maze". Una stops moving and floats in front of me "Well the Maze" she puts her hand on my head " Do you want to be my partner?". My face becomes a bright red *Gulps* "Partner what....what do you....." I get cut off by a large explosion near by. I turn to were I thought the explosion was "What was that" I run back home only to find my home in ruins. I fall to my knees and my eyes water "no...NOOOOO!!!!". Una floats next to me and tries to lifts me up with just one finger "Hey Maze are you ok" I look to her with a blank look on my face "There all died. Everyone even dad". Una turns me so I look her in her eyes "Don't cry..crying only makes things worse" Una puts me on the ground and I turn away from her wiping away my tears. "Your right I would love to be your partner". A king smile comes to Una's face and a large blue circle appears under us. Una floats towards me and sticks out her hand. I grab her hand and the circle under us raises up into the sky. "There we go from now on it's you and me ok Maze!" a smile comes to my face "Right!". It's been year sine that night and Una and I have always been together looking out for one another find out what really happened that night

((Una and Maze))
Maze The Adept Caster Mypatner Maze The Adept Caster Fullviewlook
Back to top Go down
http://hiddenshinobi.forumtwilight.com/forum.htm
Maze
RiaruKage
RiaruKage
Maze

Number of posts : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chitai
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Maze The Adept Caster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maze The Adept Caster   Maze The Adept Caster I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:26 pm

Kekki Genkai:

Chitai Creation

A powerful bloodline that now only lives on with me. It allows me to converts and control matter from one phase to another (such as from solid to gas, or Liquid to gas or soild or vise versa) plus the power to change and control the elements. This power also gives me a large increase in physical strength and super sonic speed.
Back to top Go down
http://hiddenshinobi.forumtwilight.com/forum.htm

Maze The Adept Caster
Page 1 of 1