Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Rion's Room I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Rion's Room I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Rion's Room I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Rion's Room I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Rion's Room I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Rion's Room I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Rion's Room I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Rion's Room I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Rion's Room I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Rion's Room I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Rion's Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Number of posts : 650
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Rythm and Materialization
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Rion's Room Empty
PostSubject: Rion's Room   Rion's Room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:16 pm

+~Rion warps into his bedroom, carrying Dias in his arms, after having just set up Horobi's training area. He walks over to his large bed and gently places Dias in it~+ "Rest for a bit, I will go out and find make a suitable training area for you, then I will call for you" +~Rion turns and converges away, headed for an unknown location~+
Back to top Go down
Dias
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Dias

Number of posts : 56
Kekkei Genkai : Mahou Tsukai

Rion's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rion's Room   Rion's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:23 am

"Yes Master"
X~Dias watches as Rion leaves, then rolls over and drifts off into a deep sleep~X
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Rion's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rion's Room   Rion's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:07 pm

--TIme Skip--

+~Rion had been thinking about this thing called a "Soul Partner" that existed in a newly allied village, and he decided that one of these might not be a bad idea~+ "I'm gonna make a Soul Partner...or rather, I'm going to make Dias into my Soul Partner, but what weapon will she be...?"
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Rion's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rion's Room   Rion's Room I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:42 am

--Time Skip--

+~Rion walks into his room and stares out a window~+ "This hell hole is really starting to get a lot better...it used to be a barren wastla--" +~Suddenly a massive pain shoots through Rion's entire bofy causing him to fall to the floor clutching his head~+ "FUCK!... It's this horn again...Damn you Rose...I can't believe she made me go that far...she's far stronger than I thought..." +~Suddenly Rion's form started fluctuating, flashing back and forth between his normal form and the form of the Divine Rhythmist~+ "Dammit, something's not right" +~It was then that in an intense burst of light Rion's left horn shattered to dust and relieving Rion of his pain~+ "So I lost my left horn ...I wonder if it will regrow" +~Rion slowly stood to his feet still holding his head~+ "I never lost a horn before...I wonder what's gonna happen now...wait a minute I know, I'll just rewind time and bring it back" +~Rion placed his hand on his head where his horn would be, and placed a time field over the spot, but the field of white energy shattered like glass~+ "What the fuck!?" +~Rion tried again and got the same result, then again, and again, and finally once more, but the last time he tried, he couldn't create the time field~+ "WHAT THE FUCK!" +~Rion was a bit worried, he was clearly weakened, but to what extent~+ "Did I lose my power completely?...no that's not possible, Rhythm still exists, and I don't detect a disturbance in it...perhaps my connection is a little...weakened...if that's so...then perhaps" +~Rion began created a massive flame above his castle without the use of his guitar, but lost control of it and it exploded~+ "Shit...I'm completely outta' alignment...let's see if i can still use Rhythm completely" +~Rion attempts to create the very same flame, and is able to hold it, he then increases the size slowly and finds no visable problems~+ "Hmm...so far it seems that as long as I'm using Rhythm I can still do this...I should probably test a bit more though..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rion's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rion's Room   Rion's Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rion's Room
Page 1 of 1