Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire. I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire. I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire. I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire. I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire. I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire. I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KAZZ
Advocate of Darkness
Advocate of Darkness
KAZZ

Number of posts : 400
Kekkei Genkai : Dark matter and Materializing
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire. Empty
PostSubject: Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire.   Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:51 pm

*Kazz came into an area compltelt covered in artificial trees, waiting for Rose to show up.*
Back to top Go down
http://risingninjas.heavenforum.com
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

Number of posts : 562
Kekkei Genkai : Black Roses and Dark Matter
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire.   Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:30 pm

*Seeing Kazz in the genaric area, Rose walks towards him, nkowing what to expect.* You called for me...Kazz?
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
Advocate of Darkness
Advocate of Darkness
KAZZ

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire.   Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:26 pm

*Without looking at her, Kazz begins to speak.*

Yes, I did. It's about time your skills with fire grew and your skills with dark matter....developed.

* Turning to Rose, Kazz creates a ball of black fire in his hand.*

Lets see your hottest type of fire...
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire.   Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:29 pm

*Rose inhaled deep, and as she did her pupils turned clear, giving her eyes a whitish look. A small fame appeared in her hand, a red one, and as she began to exhale it gre in size, and its color slowly began to morph as it went to white. The flame was now about 2 ft big and all life in a 20 ft radius began to shrivel up and dry....and die.* This white flame represents my hottest fire.....is there something you wanted me to do with this?
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
Advocate of Darkness
Advocate of Darkness
KAZZ

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire.   Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:21 pm

*Kazz walked toward Rose, and once he was in close, he raised his hand slightly.*

I want to show you something...

*Kazz's hand reached for the flame, and he seemed pretty resisstant against the white flame. He poked his finger into the flame, and at that moment thewhite flame dimmed all the way down to a pitch blach flame. It's heat was so strong that even Rose's hand was suffering a bit from the flame.*

By using dark matter you can give your flames many unique qualities, such as becoming solid, extremely dense, and hotter than you could ever imagine......these flames will take some getting used to, are you up for this training Rose?
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire.   Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:53 pm

*The dark matter flames burned intensly, almost to the point Rose would retreat her hand. But she knew if she would ever want to be able to use such a fire, she must learn to contain it.*

Ugh...Yes Kazz, I am willing to take on this training...

*Rose began to manipulate the dark matter flame slightly while it continued to burn her hand.*
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
Advocate of Darkness
Advocate of Darkness
KAZZ

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire.   Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:25 pm

*Kazz begins increasing the amount of dark matter in the flame, making it burn even hotter, thus making it harder to control.*

Keep it up...but lets make this interesting. Fight me...

*Kazz flicked his wrist, sending out a minor but powerful shockwave at Rose.*

without letting that flame disperse...
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Number of posts : 650
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Rythm and Materialization

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire.   Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:05 am

+~Rion appeared overhead, holding Rhythm in his left hand, he quickly descended to the ground, landing near Kazz and Rose~+ "Ahhh training are we...could this be Dark Matter training?"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire.   Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:38 pm

*By forging another flame in her other hand, Rose shot a burst of white fire to counter the shockwave coming at her. The flame continued to burn in her hand, burning her as well.* Ugh...I can take this..*Rose stomped her foot into the ground, causing spires of vines to burst out in random directions. Even though the appearances were random, they all went towards Kazz.*
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
Advocate of Darkness
Advocate of Darkness
KAZZ

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire.   Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:04 pm

*Kazz quickly formed dual bldes in both hands, slashing at the vines as they got close to him. once the vines were dealt with, Kazz lung both of the blades at Rose in a spinning motion, cutting through most surfaces before actually reaching her.*

That flame must be pretty intense right about now huh?
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire.   Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:58 pm

*Slightly flinching because of the flame in her hand, she sticks her other hand into the flame, burning her.* Don't talk to me like some damn child!"She pulled her hand out the dark matter flames, and her other hand was now on fire. She lashed her hand at the on coming blades, using the intense flames to melt them before they cut her body. Rose them dashes in a randomized pattern towards Kazz, attempting to slash him several times with the flame on her hand.*
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
Advocate of Darkness
Advocate of Darkness
KAZZ

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire.   Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:29 pm

*Rose managed to shock Kazz with this move. The fact that she was able to use the fire he gave her to not only destroy, but melt his dark matter blades was too much. Kazz Narrowly dodges her flaming hand, only getting cut once, and a slight cut at that. Kazz jumped into the air while an axe of orichalcum forms into his hands, but he flinches slightly from the pain of the cut Rose gave him.*

Wow, you actually managed to wound me, you really are too strong for anbu...

*Kazz brought down his axe on Rose's hand, in an attempt to distinguish the flame. He couldn't have her hold this much power, not yet.*
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire.   Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:33 pm

*Rose mixed her white flames in with the dark matter fire already on her hand, giving it a combination of the two colors, gray-ish silver. With this flame now on her hand Rose caught the axe, and while it was in her hand it began to melt, very slowly of course, being that it was orichalcum. Rose seems to becoming used to the flames of dark matter, allowing her to mold the temperature of it to anything she desired. She increased the flame on her hand, increasing the rate the axe was melting, as well as sending a few flames up towards Kazz.*
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
Advocate of Darkness
Advocate of Darkness
KAZZ

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire.   Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:52 pm

Shit, Onyx Eater!

*Onyx Eater bursts from Kazz's stomach, knocking away Rose, who was close range at the time. Kazz throws away the melted axe, and then he begins to see that Rose is beginning to stabilize the dark matter in the flames.*

Damn....Teaching you this may be the death of me one day....

*Onyx Eater condensed itself down into a sword, and with that Kazz disappeared leaving only a crater behind. He appears several meters above Rose, sending hundreds of dark energy threads down at her from the tip of his new sword.*
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire.   Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:57 pm

*Looking up at the threads coming towards her, Rose's hands glow brightly.* Hmmm, Maybe...*Holding her hands above her head, she blasts 4 streams of fire, each one spiraling into the next, forming a massive silver dragon. It devours each of the threads as it continues toward Kazz.*
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
Advocate of Darkness
Advocate of Darkness
KAZZ

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire.   Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:04 pm

Shi-

*Taking the Onyx eater sword by the hilt, Kazz thrusts it at the dragon, causing a massive explosion upon collision. The explosion forces Kazz back a few feet, but he can still be seen barely scratched.*

Looks like you can control dark matter into your flames perfectly...one last thing needs to be done...

*In a blink of an eye, Kazz appears behind Rose, and he thrusts his Onyx eater sword into her back, avoiding any vitals...other than the spine. From the sword, dark matter energy and proporties flow into Rose's body through her spine. Once enough dark matter flows into her body, he pulls out the sword from her back, allowing the dark matter to repair the wound from the sword stab.*

You should be ready now Rose. It may sting alittle at first, but you'll grow accustomed to it.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire.   Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:16 pm

(A damn auto-hit...not in the mood for this...)

*Rose stumbled forward a bit, spilling a bit of blood. Before she could recognize what had happened to her, the wound was sealed up, and the same power that was apart of the flames was now in her body. The flame in her hand disappeared, and a strong burst of Dark Matter burst from her body, into the surrounding area.* What...did you do to me?
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
Advocate of Darkness
Advocate of Darkness
KAZZ

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire.   Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:24 pm

(lol its for a good cause, you've earned it)

I injected a set amount of dark matter into your body. Only your dark matter power is...limited.

*Kazz gave a slight chuckle, but realizing Rose was in no mood for games, he told her up front.*

Unlike me, who can use dark matter in its entirety, you can only use the heat ability of dark matter. That ability would be to turn heat into what ever desired temperature you want. KNowing you, you might find some way to go beyond this limit, but as a whole, it is a powerful thing to acquire. I hope you train with it to master it someday.

*All the while as Kazz was talking, he was also slowly fading away from the seen. At the end of his mini speech, he was completely gone.*
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire.   Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:32 pm

*Rose opened the palm of her hand, and as she did so, it began to flicker. The sparks grew more intense with more chakra added to it, and eventually it bursted outward into a ball of black fire. Unlike earlier, it wasn't burning her hand...as much....but regardless, she just came across a powerful ability, which she would try not to abuse. Vines spoutwed out of the ground, pulling Rose under, transporting her right back to her room.*
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
Advocate of Darkness
Advocate of Darkness
KAZZ

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire.   Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:35 pm

*Forgetting something semi-important, Kazz's head converges into the area right next to Rion, whom Rose and himself neglected the entire training topic.*

HI RION!!!

*With that, the head converged off.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire.   Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose's Training-Enhancement of fire.
Page 1 of 1