Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Dias' Training I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Dias' Training I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Dias' Training I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Dias' Training I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Dias' Training I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Dias' Training I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Dias' Training I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Dias' Training I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Dias' Training I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Dias' Training I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dias' Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dias
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Dias

Number of posts : 56
Kekkei Genkai : Mahou Tsukai
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Dias' Training Empty
PostSubject: Dias' Training   Dias' Training I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:03 pm

X~Dias flies out to an open field. Some of the injuries from her fight with Sho are still present, but a lot of them are healed~X
"Damn, it still hurts to move, I'd say I'm about...70% healed?....Well whatever, I gotta get to training, so that i can be a fitting servant"
X~Dias takes out Hell Rhythm then sits on the ground and begins to play a peaceful song while she waits for her master Rion~X

Last edited by Dias on Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Number of posts : 650
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Rythm and Materialization

Dias' Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dias' Training   Dias' Training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:52 am

+~Rion appeared almost instantly, and began to listen to the song~+ "Something so...tranquil...almost doesn't seem like you." Rion called Time Rhythm to his hand, and began to play, the two songs intertwined perfectly and the field around them began to change. It was enclosed in a barrier of time, and within an instant they were in the heart of a volcno, and surrounded by Dragons~+ "I Know you're not completely healed...but training begins now" +~Rion spoke to the massive, enraged dragons that far outnumbered himself and Dias~+ "You will all be my new pets, your first task is to kill this girl" +~He gestured to Dias as he spoke then he went and sat on a rock, playing a song fit for battle, as the hundreds of dragons began to collectively attack Dias with waves, streams, and balls of intensly hot magma~+ "Make me proud, Dias."

Dias' Training Magma_Dragon_by_AdnamaLavode
Back to top Go down
Dias
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Dias

Dias' Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dias' Training   Dias' Training I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:35 pm

X~Dias quickly dashed into the air and removed her gun Beat from its holster, the gun began to orbit her, as she stared around the area inside the volcano~X
"Very well Master, I definitely will make you proud."
X~Dias began to play a series of cords on Hell Rhythm, sending out sound waves that disrupted the flow of the magma being shot at her. As she continued altering the flow and direction of the magma, Beat began to fire numerous bullets into the ground , and into some of the Magma Dragons. The bullets that went into the ground created sound waves inside the earth that allowed her to manipulate the earth and magma, and create her own creatures, 10 Magma Wyrms. The Magma Wyrms were the same size as the Magma Dragons, and possessed great physical strength as well as durable bodies~X
"GO! Help me fight these Dragons!"
X~The Wyrms began to attack the Dragons, punching and smashing away at their bodies, as intense flames swirled around their bodies~X

Dias' Training Godzilla-unleashed-20070323052048417-000
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Dias' Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dias' Training   Dias' Training I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:49 pm

+~The bullets that were fired were quickly scorched as they neared the dragons~+ "Nice try." +~The Magma Dragons, also possessing great strength and resilience, began to combat the Wyrms. However, since their numbers were far greater, there were at least 10 Dragons for every Wyrm, some of the Dragons flapped their wings and sent Magma flying at Dias from all directions, while the rest began grappling with the Wyrms, and blowing fire onto their bodies, causing the rock to expand and weaken, thus making them easier to break~+ "Come now Dias, surely you don't expect these 10 newly made monsters to beat theses 100 elder dragons..." +~Rion stared intently at the fight as he continued to play, the song~+

Last edited by Rion on Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dias
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Dias

Dias' Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dias' Training   Dias' Training I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:51 am

"Fine then, guess I'll have to step things up..."
X~Dias fires numerous bullets into the walls and ground of the volcano, thus injecting sound waves deep into the volcano~X
"Let's try this then"
X~Dias continues to play Void Rhythm, and the walls and ground of the volcano shoot out, threatening to skewer all of the dragons~X
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Dias' Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dias' Training   Dias' Training I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:03 pm

+~As the molten rock shoots towards the dragons the dragons let out a fierce roar that causes the rock to break down and mold into their bodies, making them stronger and larger~+ "Come on Dias... it's not looking to good for you at this rate" +~The dragons inhaled deep then unleashed a vicious blast of flames, magma, and molten rock. The addition of the foreign lava caused the volcano to become active, and the magma in its depths to slowly rise~+
Back to top Go down
Dias
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Dias

Dias' Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dias' Training   Dias' Training I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:31 am

X~Still having control over the volcano, Dias continues playin Void Rhythm. As she plays the walls of the volcano move outwards, then compress inwards, crushing the dragons and Rion from all side, while Dias jumps out through a small gap that was left behind~X
"Heh how's that?"
X~As Dias hovered high above the now compressed volcano, the lava inside continued to rise~X
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Dias' Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dias' Training   Dias' Training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:52 pm

+~As the magma compressed inwards, the volcano was forced to erupt quicker than expected the magma was absorbed into the bodies of the dragons, which then fused together, forming a massive dragon. It's wings blocked the sky from view and with a single Roar, the remains of the volcano were blown away, and most likely Dias as well Dias as well. Rion was still sitting on his single boulder of molten rock, he was unaffected by the magma or the immense roar, for there was a barrier of time around him constantly erasing any foreign existences that passed through the barrier~+
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Dias' Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dias' Training   Dias' Training I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:22 am

((lol i think i went a little overboard here...but stil...GET YOUR ASS HERE AND RESPOND DIAS XP))
Back to top Go down
Dias
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Dias

Dias' Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dias' Training   Dias' Training I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:11 pm

((You really did -_-' but it's cool XD))

X~Dias quickly descended to the ground and fired a dozen sound bullets into the ground, then as the dragon roared, she manipulated the ground into a massive dome that was torn away by the roar, as the roar completed, Dias then manipulated the ground, creating a massive crater beneath the dragon, and weakening the molecules of the earth, thus causing the dragon to slowly sink into the earth, toward the earths core, the earth beneath it had become quicksand and the ground around it that hadn't become quicksand formed arms that shot towards the dragon, bindiing it's wiongs and forcing into the earth faster~X
"Master, am i becoming stronger...do I make you proud yet...?"
X~Dias grew silent and her back began to emit a red pulsating aura...her desires were taking over, and her powers as a Rhythmis were awakening~X
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Dias' Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dias' Training   Dias' Training I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:48 am

+~Rion watched as his dragon was dragged down into the depths of the earth, then once it was completely submerged beneath the ground he looked over to Dias, noticing the red aura on her back, and the words she spoke Rion began to smile~+ "You are becoming stronger, but you still have a long way to go" +~Rion called Blessed Rhythm to his hand, and released the time barrier around his body, then he dashed toward Dias, within an instant he was in front of her with lightning streaming from Blessed Rhythm, he slashed down at her, threatening to cut her in half, Rion had no intentions of holding back at this point, Dias was about to awaken and that was a potentially dangerous situation for him~+
Back to top Go down
Dias
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Dias

Dias' Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dias' Training   Dias' Training I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:43 pm

X~Dias lifted Void Rhythm to defend against the slash, when the two forms of Rhythm clashed with eachother a massive shockwave shot out across the field~X
"Master!! What is happening to me!"
X~Dias was afraid, she didn't know what to expect or what was happening to her. She jumped dropped t oher hands and knees in fear, she felt immense pain and there was blood coming from her back~X
"Master!...HELP ME!"
X~Dias clenched the ground as the pain shot through her body and tears streamed down her face~X
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Dias' Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dias' Training   Dias' Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:29 am

+~Rion stared intently at Dias, she was about to unlock her Rhythmist power, and realize her true form, but Rion was unsure of what her ability would be~+ "Maybe she'll have time control, or perhaps another Galaxy Rhythm?....let's see what she gets" +~Rion changed Rhythm to it's original form and tuned the guitar to match the frequency of her soul, he then began to play a song that would hasten the lengthy transformation~+ "Be calm Dias, this is a normal occurence for us Rhythmists, I went through the same thing some thousands of years ago, all you have to do is remain calm and open your heart, let Rhythm find your nature and grant you your abilities. The pain is only momentarily, it willl be okay"
Back to top Go down
Dias
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Dias

Dias' Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dias' Training   Dias' Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:20 pm

X~As Dias listened to her master she followed his instructions and calmed herself, slowly the pain began to lighten a bit and her eyes grew bright red~X "Master, I think it's almost done...I can feel something strange...my back feels like it's being torn apart...it...it...GAAAAAHH!!!" X~With an intense cream of pain, blue lightning began shooting out from her body, altering the forms things in the area. trees became chairs and benches, the ground turned into statues, even the air itself began to ignite, then Dias's body was shrouded in a black fog that steadily continued outwards as a mysterious marking burned into her back, blood red in color~X
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Dias' Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dias' Training   Dias' Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:27 pm

+~Rion looked around the field in mild amusement, seeing as the elements in the area were molded into new objects, and that's when he realized what this ability was~+ "Alchemy...so that's what your ability is huh...now what's true form like" +~Unaware of what the black cloud was Rion stepped back away from the steadily expanding compilation of darkness, he stepped back a bit, then dashed back a few hundred meters and continued watching as he awaited Dias's transformation~+
Back to top Go down
Dias
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Dias

Dias' Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dias' Training   Dias' Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:34 pm

X~Dias let out another scream as the fog began to disperse~X
"Master...it is done"
X~Dias slowly stood to her feet and spread her wings outwards, the darkness was absorbed into the depths of her wings which were black on the outside and blood red on the inside. Once the Fog was absorbed Dias stood in her Rhythmist form, with a smirk in her face~X
"What do you think master...is it nice?"

Dias' Training 13587succubus

Last edited by Dias on Thu May 07, 2009 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Dias' Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dias' Training   Dias' Training I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:44 am

+~Rion stared at Dias in her new form~+ "I can't deny that it has it's good points" +~Rion looked around the field and noticed that Dias's was steadily gaining more control of her abilities~+ "Well come on then, we only have a little time to make sure you're ready for your next fight" ((The fight with Xeno that takes place after this aparently)) +~Rion walked for to Dias, once in fron of her he stabbed Blessed Rhythm into the ground and spoke a single Greek word~+ "Kosmos" +~In an instant they were pulled into the Dimension of Rhythm~+ "Alright Dias, this is where you wil be training with your abilities, this way you can master everything you have just acquired and it will only seem as though seconds have passed" +~Rion pulled entered the from of the Divine Rhythmist and materialized a sword of Dark Matter, since they were already inside of Rhythm~+ "Now then, what abilities did you gain?"
Back to top Go down
Dias
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Dias

Dias' Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dias' Training   Dias' Training I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:58 pm

((Yeah, I didn't want that fight to happen before I got my abilities sooo...))

"Well that's the thing Master, I'm not entirely sure...I'm not even sure if I gained anything..."
+~Dias didn't realize that during her transformation she had used Alchemy to alter various aspects of the area that they were previously in she looked around and instantly reaslized that she was in the Dimension of Rhythm~+
"How should I know what I've gained Master?"
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Dias' Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dias' Training   Dias' Training I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:11 pm

"Well, that's simple. One thing you gained was Alchemy, a lost art that utilizes inteligence and understanding of one simple law, Equivalent exchange" +~Rion looked off around the Dimension of Rhythm and then returned his attention to Dias~+ "...But I don't think that's all you've gotten, after all I got 3 abilities when I awoke...for you to only have one ability would just be...strange" +~Rion grew quiet as he thought about hte current situation, Dias had alchemy which would allow her to make anything as long as she presented something of equal value...the question was what would go hand in hand with that ability, that's when Rion got an idea~+ "Here's an idea Dias, try to create something...just visualize something simple, a sword, visualize it as clearly as you can...got it?" +~Rion stared patiently as he awaited Dias's attempt~+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dias' Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dias' Training   Dias' Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dias' Training
Page 1 of 1