Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Seeing Where I Stand: Higher Ups Please Respond I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Seeing Where I Stand: Higher Ups Please Respond I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Seeing Where I Stand: Higher Ups Please Respond I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Seeing Where I Stand: Higher Ups Please Respond I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Seeing Where I Stand: Higher Ups Please Respond I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Seeing Where I Stand: Higher Ups Please Respond I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Seeing Where I Stand: Higher Ups Please Respond I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Seeing Where I Stand: Higher Ups Please Respond I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Seeing Where I Stand: Higher Ups Please Respond I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Seeing Where I Stand: Higher Ups Please Respond I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Seeing Where I Stand: Higher Ups Please Respond

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nero
Newcomer
Newcomer
Nero

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Seeing Where I Stand: Higher Ups Please Respond Empty
PostSubject: Seeing Where I Stand: Higher Ups Please Respond   Seeing Where I Stand: Higher Ups Please Respond I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:23 pm

^*Nero stood in a plain open grassland surronded by a few trees. Nero thought that this place was well balenced an fairly ordianry, that's why he choose it.*^
Time to see how I do..
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
Advocate of Darkness
Advocate of Darkness
KAZZ

Number of posts : 400
Kekkei Genkai : Dark matter and Materializing
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Where I Stand: Higher Ups Please Respond   Seeing Where I Stand: Higher Ups Please Respond I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:42 pm

*Kazz walks onto the seen, cracking his fingers before forging 2 spears of dark matter in each of his hands.*

A newcomer huh? Let's see how you do...

*Kazz stomps the ground, sending an emense 360 degree shockwave through out the area.*
Back to top Go down
http://risingninjas.heavenforum.com
Nero
Newcomer
Newcomer
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Where I Stand: Higher Ups Please Respond   Seeing Where I Stand: Higher Ups Please Respond I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:11 pm

*Nero jumped pretty high inn the sky as he held his arms infront of him in an X like formation in attempt to defend against the shockwave creating a small dome of concentrated chakra to protect him from the full force of the attack. He then landed a good 15 feet away from Kazz.*

Come my Kage, please show me a good battle..

*Nero said as he formed a single handsign with one of his hands as explosive tags he had positioned around the area prior to the battle became visable around the Kages feet and all around.*
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
Advocate of Darkness
Advocate of Darkness
KAZZ

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Where I Stand: Higher Ups Please Respond   Seeing Where I Stand: Higher Ups Please Respond I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:36 pm

I should be telling you that smart ass.

* As Kazz spoke he stabbed both of the spears into the ground, then jumped on top of them as stilts in a way. Once on the top of the spears he jumped off again, dodging the explosions.*

Prior planning huh.....Good head you got there...

*The spears that were in the ground would get caught by the explosion, and short after they blew up, sending hundreds of blade like shards at Nero's area. Kazz stayed airborne while his spears blew up, giving a slight yawn as he seemed to stay airborne.*

Lets see how long you last.

Last edited by KAZZ on Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nero
Newcomer
Newcomer
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Where I Stand: Higher Ups Please Respond   Seeing Where I Stand: Higher Ups Please Respond I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:48 pm

Tch..

*Nero would create a black portal behind him as he stepped backwards into it dodging the shards and the portal snapped closed after. He would then appear behind Kazz out of another portal that would also snap closed as he landed on Kazz's head and pushed off doing very slight damage but sending him downward as he did a familar hand sign.*

Vylarus Dragon Storm..

*Nero created Dragons of Vylarus Chkara appear around him and made them chase down his opponent. They moved systematicly and act as if they have a mind of their own as they slithered and rushed toward Kazz.*
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
Advocate of Darkness
Advocate of Darkness
KAZZ

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Where I Stand: Higher Ups Please Respond   Seeing Where I Stand: Higher Ups Please Respond I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:48 pm

*Kazz had seemed to move 0.001 mm from Nero pushing off his head, being that he weighs several tons, and then he looked at the Vylarus Dragons with an annoyed expression. He then waited for the dragons to get in closely, and once they were close enough, Kazz held out his hands, stopping both of the dragons in their tracks by their head.*

Reverse shot.

*The dragons began to cave in from their head, all the way down to the tail, forcing a beam of the Vylarus chakra back at Nero, with twice the speed. The beams turned a black-speckled color as a result of coming in contact with dark matter, allowing Kazz to control them freely.*

(I will update jutsu list later....)
Back to top Go down
Nero
Newcomer
Newcomer
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Where I Stand: Higher Ups Please Respond   Seeing Where I Stand: Higher Ups Please Respond I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:47 pm

*Nero would hold his hands up in an x like formation making a small barrier of vylarus to repel the beam elsewhere. nero had never experienced this dark matter and it was something he had to think around.*
So this is a Kage huh..
*Nero said floating down to the ground thinking out the remainder battle in his head.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Where I Stand: Higher Ups Please Respond   Seeing Where I Stand: Higher Ups Please Respond I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeing Where I Stand: Higher Ups Please Respond
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village lost in the Depths :: Outskirts :: Brawls-
Jump to: