Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Auditioning for Vanguard I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Auditioning for Vanguard I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Auditioning for Vanguard I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Auditioning for Vanguard I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Auditioning for Vanguard I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Auditioning for Vanguard I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Auditioning for Vanguard I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Auditioning for Vanguard I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Auditioning for Vanguard I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Auditioning for Vanguard I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Auditioning for Vanguard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gig
Masked Death
Masked Death
Gig

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Auditioning for Vanguard Empty
PostSubject: Auditioning for Vanguard   Auditioning for Vanguard I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:50 am

}>Gig walks up to the door of the Vanguard base and knocks<{ "This seems like a good team to join."
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Number of posts : 650
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Rythm and Materialization
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Auditioning for Vanguard   Auditioning for Vanguard I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:25 am

((Dias was supposed to do this, but i guess she forgot))

+~Rion warps into the area and grabs gig by the coat~+ "Alright, let's do this" +~Rion throws Gig far into the mountanious area surrounding the Vanguard Base, then chases after him, throwing two waves of lightning, in an X formation, from Blessed Rhythm~+
Back to top Go down
Gig
Masked Death
Masked Death
Gig

PostSubject: Re: Auditioning for Vanguard   Auditioning for Vanguard I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:12 pm

}>Gig emits an electromagnetic field around his head, spine, and limbs. He then emits another field around his body which repels the lightning. He then holds his hands out in front of him and his arms mold into cannons witch fire repeated blasts of compressed fusion electricity.<{
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Auditioning for Vanguard   Auditioning for Vanguard I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:40 pm

+~As the orbs fly at him, Rion would slash at the orbs, splitting them into pieces.~+ "Not good enough kid, though I must admit, your little ability is quite intriguing..." +~Rion continues toward Gig, and he starts shooting off streams of lightning that would more than likely be attracted to Gig's body~+
Back to top Go down
Gig
Masked Death
Masked Death
Gig

PostSubject: Re: Auditioning for Vanguard   Auditioning for Vanguard I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:11 pm

}>As the lightning came streaming at him Gig would emit an electromagnetic barrier that would repel some of the lightning, he would also absorb some of the energy into his nanobots and therefore take minimal damage from the attack<{ "Well then...I'll Just be more serious" }>Gig's arms began to fluctuate just before turning into a pair of claymores ((the swords not the bombs)) and he bolted towards the ninja with his fusion energy flowing off his body in steady streams, once near the ninja he would slash his swords and send 2 waves of fusion energy at him with high speed<{ "Tell me...aren't you Rion...?"
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Auditioning for Vanguard   Auditioning for Vanguard I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:46 pm

+~The second he saw it Rion knew what this energy was, he decided to meet these hits head on and see just how powerful Gig's fusion energy was. Rion slashed a wave of Lightning energy at Gig, the two waves would more than likely collide and explode, however Rion would take that time to store lightning in his body, so that he could enter his Fusion Lightning state, and more properly test Gig's abilities with this VERY similar energy type~+
Back to top Go down
Gig
Masked Death
Masked Death
Gig

PostSubject: Re: Auditioning for Vanguard   Auditioning for Vanguard I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:31 pm

}>Gig notices that Lightning is being stored inside of the Kage's body and decides it est to get some space between himself and Rion, he dashes back 10 meters and then begins to speak<{ "Before I forget...my name is Gig, it's an honor to meet you Rion" }>Gig lowers his stance alters the form of his arms, leaving them as swords again, while numerous scythes would emerge from his back, attached by a chain of nanobots. Gig's body was still giving off a lot of fusion energy while he cautiously waited to see what Rion was about to do<{
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auditioning for Vanguard   Auditioning for Vanguard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auditioning for Vanguard
Page 1 of 1