Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Wandering.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Wandering.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Wandering.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Wandering.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Wandering.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Wandering.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Wandering.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Wandering.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Wandering.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Wandering.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Wandering....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuuri Andou
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Yuuri Andou

Number of posts : 78
Location : Wondering How Far I Will Fall Before Someone Saves Me....
Kekkei Genkai : Shapeshifter/Molecule Restructure
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Wandering.... Empty
PostSubject: Wandering....   Wandering.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:41 pm

Fox had made her way through the Black Forest after who noes how long of wandering. She had wondered what was on the other side....Her eyes widened as the set sights on the castle. Dark. Pleasent. She wondered who lived here...? She shifted into a lithe black panther and stalked towards the castle, watching it with intrest.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Shadow of despair
Shadow of despair
Unknown

Number of posts : 685
Kekkei Genkai : Distortion, and Psychic abilities
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Wandering.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering....   Wandering.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:20 pm

???: *something russles in the near bush of yuuri, as whispers fill teh air, able to make anyone feel unwelcomed.*

*Unknown walks to his large window of his manor, as he turns around noticing someone stalking in his forest from the grand hologram placed in his library.*
"Hm...Yuuri Andou...never met her before, or even heard of her..."
*I click the screen of her pather figure moving in the hologram, seeing a panther.*
"Hm...a shapeshifter?"
Back to top Go down
Yuuri Andou
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Yuuri Andou

Wandering.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering....   Wandering.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:30 pm

Fox turns her panther head towards the bush. Hearing movement, she jumped backwards, hackles raised. What was hiding in there...? Regardless, she started slowly pacing towards the castle, while watching the bush carefully through narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Shadow of despair
Shadow of despair
Unknown

Wandering.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering....   Wandering.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:43 pm

Unknown: "Hm...I wonder what her purpose is...let's test her...shall we?" *I wave my hand showing a small wave of animals to merely attack, not kill, as I push the button. Infront of the castles, the strange pods start to open revealing a pack of werewolves to merely challenge the Yuuri person.*

Pack of Wolves: *Race towards Yuuri.*

???: *A swarm of bats fly from the bush Yuuri was eyeing, as the pack of wolves leap over the swarm of bats surrounding Yuuri, as the leader leaped tackling Yuuri.*
Back to top Go down
Yuuri Andou
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Yuuri Andou

Wandering.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering....   Wandering.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:38 pm

Fox snarled, immeaditly reforming in the perfect image of their leader, except she was completely black. She leapt at him, fangs barred. Their clash sent her skidding backwards, but she lunged at the leader, snarling as every hair on her pelt was raised.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Shadow of despair
Shadow of despair
Unknown

Wandering.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering....   Wandering.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:55 pm

"Hm...someone's alittle fiesty...."
*The werewolf Leader, slashes and blocks your swings, easily, as it's claws glow a faint black energy, as the claws shadow perks up like a weapon slashing at the Yuuri.*
"Come on..."
*The 2 other wolves snarl at the panther, chanting for their leader, as one of them leaps forward as black bone like spires rip form the animal attempting to stab Yuuri.*
Back to top Go down
Yuuri Andou
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Yuuri Andou

Wandering.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering....   Wandering.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:17 am

The panther turns completely black, appearing to be only a silouhhete as everything coming for her went through her as if she wasn' there. Her colour returned and she shifted from a Panther to something that took abit more chakra, considering they were extinct....
An earsplitting roar was heard as Fox used her new form. Towering over the wolves was a rather large T-rex. She bent her head down, snapping a the animals below while attempting to claw them.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Shadow of despair
Shadow of despair
Unknown

Wandering.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering....   Wandering.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:04 pm

Nagini: *Nagini appears slithering watching the battle, her eye'g glow green as the T-rex is transported to Unknown's front door, the start of teh lake, she must then walk on the water over the marshland of hte lake with strange creatures lukring below.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wandering.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering....   Wandering.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village lost in the Depths :: Central area :: City/Village Limits :: The Black Forest-
Jump to: