Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
An all out battle to any... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
An all out battle to any... I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
An all out battle to any... I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
An all out battle to any... I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
An all out battle to any... I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
An all out battle to any... I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
An all out battle to any... I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
An all out battle to any... I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
An all out battle to any... I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
An all out battle to any... I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

An all out battle to any...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown
Shadow of despair
Shadow of despair
Unknown

Number of posts : 685
Kekkei Genkai : Distortion, and Psychic abilities
Registration date : 2008-12-24

An all out battle to any... Empty
PostSubject: An all out battle to any...   An all out battle to any... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:38 pm

*A slight breeze is felt, as snow begins to fall, the ground covered in a thin layer of ice. But wait...the ground isnt earth but a lake frozen over. Cracks are seen throughout the frozen lake as of a caution, of a quick death to come if not careful. I am seen in the middle of the frozen lake standing my face pale, and my eye iris colors are already pure white and black.*
"A challenge to any..."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

Number of posts : 562
Kekkei Genkai : Black Roses and Dark Matter
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: An all out battle to any...   An all out battle to any... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:52 pm

*A rose is seen budding out the ground. The rose bud grows to a size of 5 ft, then the petals shatter and reveal Rose who was in side.* Is it a fight you want?*The shattered petals now fly at the Unknown person while shreding the enviroment on the way to mine. Rose began raisiing vines from the ground that rested next to her.*
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Shadow of despair
Shadow of despair
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: An all out battle to any...   An all out battle to any... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:01 pm

*Nothing is heard from me as the shattered rose petals near.*
"Shadows..."
*My dark deep machine like voice makes out, as the petal peirce my body they go right through to the other side, as I continue standing, my eyes flash a purple color as my iris color turns white and the other black. The petals then behind me spin again towards me, yet the side, making there direction towards you and your vines.*
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

PostSubject: Re: An all out battle to any...   An all out battle to any... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:08 pm

Fool.*The vines summoned by Rose begin acting on their own, and they shoot their thorns at the petals like a gatling gun. Every petal that was shot fell to the ground, burrowed deep, and created a rose bud. Rose purposely let one go by her and cut her cheek. The wipped the blood with her middle finger then licked it straight off.* Don't tell me those are your only tricks.*The vines by her side replenish their thorns and now race toward Unknown. As they do so, Rose now licks her lips with her bloody tougue, creating a layer of bloody lipstick.*
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Shadow of despair
Shadow of despair
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: An all out battle to any...   An all out battle to any... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:55 pm

*As the vines near 2 chains made of razor blades sprout from my sleeves, as I spin into a cyclone on a x-axis towards the vines ripping them to size, as the dead bits of the vines whither away to dust.*
"These are special chains..."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

PostSubject: Re: An all out battle to any...   An all out battle to any... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:08 pm

(keep in mind my vines and roses are hard as titanium, and these vines don't wither if I do not wish for them to, especially since they are connected to the ground, gaining the hellish nurishment I wanted them to have.)

*Vines pour from Roses pores, and then form a weapon in each hand. A sycthe in one, and a lance in the other.*I don't care what you think is special.*She now lungs the lance at you with tremedous force. Once the lance got within 3 ft of you, it would launch out all the thorns on it (so you dont know this). While it was flying, it caught fire, since Rose can control fire. She then converged away, filling the field with a black aura, and caused more rose buds to sprout. Some of the earlier rose buds grow closer to bloomong, and yes....the rose buds are as hard as titanium too.*
Back to top Go down
Zepp
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Zepp

Number of posts : 67
Kekkei Genkai : Poisonous acid, and control over fire
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: An all out battle to any...   An all out battle to any... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:16 pm

*A small purple acid pool protrudes from the frozen lake. As I lifts into the air making a figure shaped person, as the acid receeds to nothing a young man is seen.*
"Mind if I join this fight?"
*I await a reponse with my hands in my pockets as I bite my lip.*
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Shadow of despair
Shadow of despair
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: An all out battle to any...   An all out battle to any... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:23 pm

*As I see the lance coming towards me, I consentrate as my body form turns translucent, and I whip the chains. trying to block the attack.*
"This is going to be tough..."
*As I turn I see a man in a purple colored outfit.*
"Well it's a challenge to any..."
Back to top Go down
Zepp
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Zepp

PostSubject: Re: An all out battle to any...   An all out battle to any... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:29 pm

*As I hear a good responce from teh mysterious man i turn to face the other completely weird girl surrounded with roses.*
"What say you lady...?"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

PostSubject: Re: An all out battle to any...   An all out battle to any... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:33 pm

*The lance now shoots the thorns everywhere, the thorns catch fire as well. Once the thorns shoot out like bullets, Rose's head converges next to Unknown, and she plants a light kiss on his cheek then whispers in his ear.* You shouldn't have fought me.*The head converges away again, and the kiss mark on unknowns cheek begins to pulse and burn before it darkens and becomes a black rose tatoo on his face. it would continue to burn as long as the tatoo was there.A couple of rose buds explode between Unknown and the newcomer, sending fire and thorns everywhere. Her voice echoes the field threw the black aura.* Does not matter how many people join this fight, I will give you all a taste of hell.*While the 2 are dealing with the explosions and thorns, 3 rose buds out of the about 50 bloom, and 2 Rose clones come out, readying vines from their hands. Rose is still converged on the field, not to be seen.*
Back to top Go down
Zepp
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Zepp

PostSubject: Re: An all out battle to any...   An all out battle to any... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:37 pm

*As the plants explodes I see the other guy nowhere is sight.*
"Where...never mind..."
*I form a hand sign, then after that oe I again form another one.*
"Poisonous Fangs..."
*I leap into the air as I throw needle's and kunai with a thick layer of a poisonous acid. (note can burn through anything.)*
*As I look down I see a shadow casted on teh ground rushing in a different direction.*
Weird...
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Shadow of despair
Shadow of despair
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: An all out battle to any...   An all out battle to any... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:45 pm

*I clutch my cheek as it burns but, I pull out a kunai and rip the tatoo of the rose off my skin. As I scream in angony and pain the wound repairs itself quickly as nothing happened but some of the tatoo I missed still burned...*
"Ugh better than it fuckin' was..."
*As I raise my hands, little shaky, psy energy strings sprout from my feet and dig into the frozen ice, as it grabs some of the rocks from offshore and flings them at Rose.*
*Yet as the explosion hits I quickly converge into the shadows of the ice and move swiftly.*
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

PostSubject: Re: An all out battle to any...   An all out battle to any... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:56 pm

*The Rose clone wips her vines into the rock, then swings it at Zepp in a wrecking ball fashion. The vines inside of the rock stick out, making it more of a mace now.* Childish fool.* The second Rose clone follows Unknowns shadow with her eyes, and once she sees him get about 10 ft of a rose bud (they are everywhere) she has it explode. the explosion of course would shift the shadow with the sudden burst of light, in in the one moment, the real Rose converges back infront of him.* Shadows boy?*A vine comes out the ground where Unknown is, grabbing his leg with thorns and all.*So immature.*The vine that grabbed Unknowns leg was from the 3rd blooming rose bud from earlier that a clone did not come out of. It begins dragging Unknown to it, and if Unknown were to get 5 ft in range of it, it would explode. Rose's legs then converge back into the black mist on the field as she watched Zepp try to avoid the boulder, and Unknown struggle to get free from the vine before he gets caught in a explosion.*
Back to top Go down
Zepp
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Zepp

PostSubject: Re: An all out battle to any...   An all out battle to any... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:24 am

*As the wrecking ball fasion of a boulder comes my way, I cartwheel backwards for more space, as I exhale a blue magistic flame into the boulder completely making it explode, as the bits fly in air, a pool of acid/poison gushes from my frozen ice, as the ice melts faster I am completely standing on the acid. I motion acid within my ahnd in teh shape of a orb, as it is alit on fire, I hurl the exploding bomb into the air towards the clone that has rose.*
"Need help?"
*I motion a posionous liquid like whip and lash at the vines from the boulder to get out of the way, then the whip lashes toward Unknown, at the vines at her leg.*
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Shadow of despair
Shadow of despair
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: An all out battle to any...   An all out battle to any... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:31 am

"Come on..."
*I lift my hands infront of me looking at the soon to be explosion site, the vine glows a lavender color, as the vines stops instantly.*
"Anymore tricks?"
*When I look I see a acid whip making it's way towards me. As I am 7 ft within the rose bud.*
Now or never...
*I motion now in some control of the vine I slash teh vine into teh acid making it start to burn.*
"Let's see if you can escape from that burn...."
*As I look around seeing the bits of rock from the boudler exploding earlier, I use my psy energy as the rock stop in the air.*
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

PostSubject: Re: An all out battle to any...   An all out battle to any... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:29 pm

*It didn't really matter to Rose if he stopped before he got the the rose bud, so because she was annoyed, she made it explode anyway.* Controlling my vines as such...your despicable.*The vine was from the rose bud, so it wouldn't do any harm to Rose.The vine wrapped on Unknown's leg that was starting to tear apart because of the acid shoots it's thorns as well, potenially screwing him up, since it would shoot thorns in his leg as well as point-blank along with the explosion from the rose bud. Now she faced Zepp, and 2 rose buds on the field bloom, a Rose clone comes out of one, and nothing comes out the second. Now the Rose clone shatters about 25 rose buds, and the shards now burst at Zepp while vibrating at high speeds, shredding threw whatever they touched. Since Rose's legs were converged from earlier, a lag converges back behind Zepp, kicking him in the back towards the petals, then the leg converges and reforms back to Rose.*Can you continue? It would be a shame to lose ninjas such as yourselves.* A rose bud would now encase Rose.*
Back to top Go down
Zepp
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Zepp

PostSubject: Re: An all out battle to any...   An all out battle to any... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:17 pm

*As I turn around I notice a lagger whom kicks me forward.*
"Damn..."
*As I look forward seeing the lag reformed behind rose, as she began encasing herself. Seeing the petals I acted quickly.*
*I wave my hand infront of me, thus causing a pool of poison to that surrounded me, creating a purple like wave, in front of me, as the rose petals came in contect they disappeared within the acid fluid. After that still controlling the acid wave, I push it forward towards you as it starts moving quickly as destroying everything within it's path.*
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Shadow of despair
Shadow of despair
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: An all out battle to any...   An all out battle to any... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:22 pm

*Upon seeing the thorns shooting outward, I quickly turned my body translucent, and materializing within teh ice, moving several feet away. As rematerializing above ground I turn seeing a wave of poison moving quickly.*
"Ugh..."
*I raise my hands above my head as a lavender sheild developes around my body, as the poison comes in contact, I look down seeing some is burning through, before releasing my shield, I stomp on the thin ice, making me stink into the dark abyss, as the shield releases, it also releases a strong pulse above the wave. Acting as a Airial attack.*
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

PostSubject: Re: An all out battle to any...   An all out battle to any... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:49 pm

*The Rose clones watch as Unknown sinks away from the poison. On the other hand, The 2 Rose clones have vines sprout out their legs and stick into the ground, to gain nutrients. Some of the roses in the field begin withering, and this is because the Rose clones are taking the nutrients and adding it to theirselves. Their skin becomes a harder than titanium now, and gains a darker look as her natural dark aura became stronger. As for the real Rose encased, She allows the Acid to hit the rose, since she sent herself underground. All of the fields rose petals and rose buds that were disintegrated become apart of the mist on the field, randomly sprouts and gowing more rose buds. With Rose underground, vines lash out every where, attacking what they can, and about 15 lash at Zepp, since he is visible and about 2 vines come from underneath him. She did not bother the wave of Unknown, since it was heading at Zepp who has his hands tied now.* You guys don't know when to stop do you?*Her voice once again echoes the field.*
Back to top Go down
Zepp
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Zepp

PostSubject: Re: An all out battle to any...   An all out battle to any... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:00 pm

"I can go all day lady..."
*I lash out a whip as a thin coating of poison layers the top, as I slash at the incoming vines, the poison radiates a wave of energy everytime the whip comes in contact with a vine lashing it away, making them burn and melt.*
"Hey...person?"
*I yelled as the man dove into the cold water.*
I hope he's alright...
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

PostSubject: Re: An all out battle to any...   An all out battle to any... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:08 pm

*As the Vines melted, even more rose from the ground that Zepp. the vines began turning when nessacary to avoid the whip and the ones that where hit would shoot it's thorns everywhere as a parting gift.* Good, I must continue my warm-up.*The Rose clones raised theirselves off the ground with the vines on their legs to avoid the poison waves. they then held their hands out over at the water, and thorns shot out their hands like machine gun bullets, lighting up the water and the surrounding area until it spontaneously combusted.*
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Shadow of despair
Shadow of despair
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: An all out battle to any...   An all out battle to any... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:13 pm

*As I begin sinking into the cold water, I finally open my eye's as I struggle for breath, I begin shakingly touch my mask trying to feel for a button upon finding it I press it as oxygen bubble's float to the top of the water, looking like I drowned, yet I am faking. I look around dispite the cold. I look up seeing thorns quickly moving within teh water, using my psy energy by creating a barrier around me, protecting me from the combustion and the bullets. Afte rthe combustion I motion my hands, moving within the water, as my eye's turn white and a current of water rushes past me by my own control over it, I move the water current below me as I motion it up foward as the current hits my body a rush pushes my upward, as I enter the battle once again the water flings me upward as I control the water into a orb like sphere bigger than a house, again my eye's flash and the water begins quickly frezzing itself, I then using my psy energy thurst the frozen sphere into rose.*
"I'm alright....
*I turn and face the vines using my psychic ability I begin controlling 5 vines from the 25 rose has sent upon Zepp. I then thrust the vines into the clones.*
Back to top Go down
Zepp
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Zepp

PostSubject: Re: An all out battle to any...   An all out battle to any... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:19 pm

*As the ice around us turns to bits and or melted, I quickly summoned a poison like cloud that kept me standing, I then turn and see Unknown standing on water thanks to his psychic powers.*
"He's good...at staying alive..."
*I slash my whip at the other vines coming towards me.*
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

PostSubject: Re: An all out battle to any...   An all out battle to any... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:29 pm

*With the Rose vines being controled by the clones themselves, It wasn't hard for the clones to redirect it back at unknown.* Your tricks become tedious boy.* The other Rose clone has vines sprout from her arm, creating a spiral on the arm. the spiral begins spinning like a drill and she thrusts her arm at the ice sphere, splitting it from the center. As the ice sphere now falls in pieces, The Rose clone now burst down at Unknown and the rose drill on her arm shoots off, still spinning fast with rose thorns shooting out the tip as it still flies at you. The Vines from the ground shoot up and form together in a very complex fashion and overlaps several times, creating a 30 ft House in the middle of the field. A voice could be heard from inside.* I'll be waiting. the last one standing fights me.* The Clones continue fighting and more rose buds are on the verge of blooming. 6 more Rose clone come out six different rose buds, and one races to Zepp, and explodes, sending hundreds of shards and thorns everywhere once it gets close to him. the other clones Burst off in random directions.*
Back to top Go down
Zepp
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Zepp

PostSubject: Re: An all out battle to any...   An all out battle to any... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:35 pm

"These tricks won't work..."
*I mtion my hands into a swifting motion, as a wave of poison rushes infront of me devouring the thorns into nothin, as I spin around as the poison takes a form of a thin whip, I lash it forwards whipping the clone incoming towards Unknonw, as the clone slowly desolves.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An all out battle to any...   An all out battle to any... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An all out battle to any...
Page 1 of 1