Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Pathway to Rion's castle I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Pathway to Rion's castle I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Pathway to Rion's castle I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Pathway to Rion's castle I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Pathway to Rion's castle I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Pathway to Rion's castle I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Pathway to Rion's castle I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Pathway to Rion's castle I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Pathway to Rion's castle I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Pathway to Rion's castle I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pathway to Rion's castle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Number of posts : 650
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Rythm and Materialization
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Pathway to Rion's castle Empty
PostSubject: Pathway to Rion's castle   Pathway to Rion's castle I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:36 pm

Beware..Davito and Jasdero guard this path

Pathway to Rion's castle 21_jpg-1

Last edited by Rion on Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Number of posts : 650
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Rythm and Materialization

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Rion's castle   Pathway to Rion's castle I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:13 pm

Davito and Jasdero...dangerous lookin bunch aint they?
(left and right)
Pathway to Rion's castle DavidandJasdero
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

Number of posts : 562
Kekkei Genkai : Black Roses and Dark Matter

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Rion's castle   Pathway to Rion's castle I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:16 am

*Appearing on the road to Hannah Montana's house from the destroyed battle field with Orochi, Rose gives a heavy sigh as these two clowns come into her vision. Pointing at the two guards of the path, jasdero and davito, particles from the atmosphere clump, mainly both matter and dark matter, together forming a massive ball of energy in her hand. miliseconds later, Rose fires a particle beam of these two energies towards the two, covering enough space to level a fuc- freaking mountain. Rose was pissed right now, and did not want to deal with damn guards.*
Back to top Go down
Jasdevi
Noah
Noah
Jasdevi

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Rion's castle   Pathway to Rion's castle I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:29 pm

*~Jasdero and Davito were hit head on, cause the foolishly wasted time pointing their guns at eachother while the beam came and raped the area around them. Their bodies were reduced to dust and then their voices echoed around Rose in unison~* "Not good enough..." *~Their bodies reformed and their guns were pointed at eachother's heads and they began to sing a nursery rhyme~*
"Once There Was A Cradle
And The Sound Of A Single Rattle!
One Then Became Two!
In The Mist Almost The Same One Single Cradle.
Appear Above The Cemetery!
Being Born Anew!"
*~They each pull the Trigger and blow eachother's heads off, their shadows mold into one and they stand before Rose as Jasdevi~* "Let's see, what buisness do you have here girly, depending on what you say, I might kill you for what you've done here"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Rion's castle   Pathway to Rion's castle I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:01 pm

* Holding out one hand, a ball of dark flames was created in her hand. It grew a crimson red, as did her stare towards the strange blond guy. " Get out of my way, I'm here to see the Divine Rhythmist, not a freak." Rose grinded the dark flame into the ground, causing the entire areas ground to melt. Rose used the chakra in her feet to walk atop of the melting ground, but she couldn't say the same for the man in front of her would could sink in as if it were quick sand. She then lept into the air, lashing vines from her finger tips towards Jasdevi.*
Back to top Go down
Jasdevi
Noah
Noah
Jasdevi

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Rion's castle   Pathway to Rion's castle I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:12 am

*~As the flames started melting the field, Jasdevi jumped into the air, with flames still on his legs~* "oooo hot!...Hot cha-cha-cha-cha." *~JAsdevi held out his left hand and fired and invisble wave at Rose that would force her to the ground, the wave was2 kilometers in radius and 2 kilometers in length, then Jasdevi materialized 2 large stars on the back of each of his arms~* "You can't beat us girly, we're Jasdevi."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Rion's castle   Pathway to Rion's castle I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:11 am

*Rose was able to sense the presence of some force, so she knew to dodge, but she didn't anticipate on it cvering such a radius, so she was smacked towards the ground. Since she melted the ground though, she fell into the melted earth like a puddle of water, and from under Jasdevi a stream of molted magma spouts up towards him with greater force. " Who the hell are you calling girly? A few kilometers away Rose emerges from the ground and the magma rolls off of her likewater. Her eyes began to turn black as she slashed her arm towards Jasdevi, sending a wave of condensed heat at them, while he was still being stuck by the magma spouts.*
Back to top Go down
Jasdevi
Noah
Noah
Jasdevi

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Rion's castle   Pathway to Rion's castle I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:54 pm

*~Jasdevi simply walked through the flames and magma, as though it were thin air, he brushed the left over magma from his coat as he prepares to talk~* "I'm talkin about you, GIRLY, what buisness do you have with Rion" *~Jasdevi took off, instantly appearing some 10 feet behind rose he fired a blast from his right hand again, while materializing a star behind Rose~*
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Rion's castle   Pathway to Rion's castle I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:08 pm

*Rose quickly submerges right into the ground again to avoid the blast. She came up again some dozens of meters from the star and jumps into the air with her arm in the form of a guillotine blade glowing with dark energy. " I need to talk to him about something, something you can't help me with." Slashing the arm, a wave of dark energy flies towards Jasdevi as Rose lands twenty meters behind him. Upon landing, she dashed off, keeping a close eye on him.*
Back to top Go down
Jasdevi
Noah
Noah
Jasdevi

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Rion's castle   Pathway to Rion's castle I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:33 am

*~As the wave approached Jasdevi, he flipped over it, and while he was upside down in the air, he saw Rose moving, A star materialized in front of her and she ran into it, ands then another materialized behind her and began to crush her body~* "Well then, you should have just told us earlier, we cou;d've avoided this whole useless fight...come on, let's go" *~Jasdevi materializes a door that would lead straight to Rion's Castle, and walks through with Rose still squoze between the 2 stars~*
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Rion's castle   Pathway to Rion's castle I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:01 pm

*Pissed off of how he handles shit, Rose doesn't struggle, ONLY because she may as well take the easy way to get to Rion.*
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Life taker
Life taker
Yondaime

Number of posts : 130
Kekkei Genkai : fate of the human mind
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Rion's castle   Pathway to Rion's castle I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:44 pm

*Yondaime walks up to the pathway and looks to find rion for a request.*
Back to top Go down
Jasdevi
Noah
Noah
Jasdevi

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Rion's castle   Pathway to Rion's castle I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:47 am

*~Jasdero and Davito walk from a shadow pointing their guns at eachother's heads~*

Davito: What do you want kid
Jasdero: Yeah kid what do you want?
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Life taker
Life taker
Yondaime

Number of posts : 130
Kekkei Genkai : fate of the human mind
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Rion's castle   Pathway to Rion's castle I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:14 pm

*Yondiame turned to see the people.*

"I'd like to request a ranking match from Rion."
Back to top Go down
Jasdevi
Noah
Noah
Jasdevi

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Rion's castle   Pathway to Rion's castle I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:36 pm

*~Jasdero and Davito stared plainly at the person before them before finally saying in unison~* "That's it...?" *~Jasdero and Davito glanced at eachother before finally having a portal to Rion's castle opened up via Noah's Ark which would send the 3 of them to Rion's home~*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Rion's castle   Pathway to Rion's castle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pathway to Rion's castle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village lost in the Depths :: Central area :: Rion's Home-
Jump to: