Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
+~Electro Magnetic Ban~+ I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
+~Electro Magnetic Ban~+ I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
+~Electro Magnetic Ban~+ I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
+~Electro Magnetic Ban~+ I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
+~Electro Magnetic Ban~+ I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
+~Electro Magnetic Ban~+ I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
+~Electro Magnetic Ban~+ I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
+~Electro Magnetic Ban~+ I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
+~Electro Magnetic Ban~+ I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
+~Electro Magnetic Ban~+ I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

+~Electro Magnetic Ban~+

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

Number of posts : 562
Kekkei Genkai : Black Roses and Dark Matter
Registration date : 2008-12-20

+~Electro Magnetic Ban~+ Empty
PostSubject: +~Electro Magnetic Ban~+   +~Electro Magnetic Ban~+ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:52 pm

There will now be a ban on bastards using electro magnetic fields and energy. Using this type of power allows people to do too many things with little chakra consumption, like repelling attacks simply by giving off the same polarity{All of them}- Using nano machines to greatly enhance electricity/lightning moves with no cost at all{Gig}. Controlling these also mens that they control water, ions and shit in the air{Law}, electricity, and earth as well{Shen}. This doesn't mean all the ones we have die...*coughsadelycough* which are:

Gig {The worst of the bunch}

Shen {second worst- but most irritating ability}

Akazuki Law

There powers are cheap, especially when they know what their doing {and they do.} To keep from anyone else acquiring this crap, no one else can create a character with these abilities:

Electro magnetism

nano creation, manipulation

Ion controlling

Iron controlling/Carbon Controlling{since its just about everywhere}

Thats pretty much it. But with this being said, These three ninja will be watched closely, Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

Number of posts : 562
Kekkei Genkai : Black Roses and Dark Matter
Registration date : 2008-12-20

+~Electro Magnetic Ban~+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: +~Electro Magnetic Ban~+   +~Electro Magnetic Ban~+ I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:37 pm

UPDATE///All said abilities along these lines are Banned until further notice. IF theres a notice.

Someone who can manipulate any part of his body into anything through the use of his nanobots.

Electromagnetic Field
The Nanobots in Gig's body give off so much energy, that they have their own powerful Electromagnetic field, of course they can alter the charge on themselves as well as weaken and strengthen the charge. This allows Gig to repel objects, physical attacks, and electric attacks.

EMP
This Electromagnetic Pulse can shut down anything electronic in a 2 kilometer radius, since fusion energy is so strong, this can also be used to paralyze his opponent temperarily, or disrupt elemental attacks. only 3 EMP's per match ((until higher rank))

Nano Charge
Gig can route the abundant amount of energy produced by his Nanobots through his body, which grants him lightning properties, as well as high speed. It would also allow him to use lightning attacks and change gravity's effect on him.

Nano Clone
Obviously it's a clone, but since it's made with Nano Bots, it isn't as easy to take down, furthewr more the clones will always be made with either a high power + electromagnetic field, or a high power - electromagnetic field

Nano Overload
The Nano bots in Gigs body forcfully raise his adrenaline, resulting in faster movements and heightened strength.

Nano Distort
The Nano bots in Gig's brain emit a special electromagnetic field that heightens all neurological function, resulting in a reaction rate higher than ever possible ((0.01 seconds)) as well as heightened vision, heightened brain function, and the illusion that time is slowed down ((from his point of view)) this allows his mind to keep up with his body when he forces his adrenaline higher.

Jishaku Ryouiki/Magnet Domain

Allows someone to control the polarity's of metals in either them self or objects in a fifty meter radius. This includes ferromagnetism, paramagnetism, and diamagnetism, and thus allowing them some access to electromagnetic fields.

Attract: By increasing the polarity inside Shen's body, he is able to force items towards him or himself to someone.

Repel : Like the name implies, if they reverse's the polarity, he is then able to send items or himself away from the object.

Ray- By releasing his chakra into a magnetic field, or using his chakra from inside the field, he can force out small beams of chakra infused ions at the opponent. This has a similar feel to that of lightning, only weaker. Note this can be shot from any part of the magnetic field.

Magnetic Layer-By using his chakra to strengthen a magnetic field, it becomes a light yellow-ish look, being hard enough to use as a shield even if only temporary.

Orbit-By manipulating their Universal Gravity, they can move objects in a rotating fashion around his self. He can also manipulate the Universal gravity in other small areas to have him self orbit around an object.

Pull force- Increasing his gravitation around his body he can draw in objects and some substances. Can only pull in the varied amount depending on the chakra used.

Push force- Decreasing his gravitation around his body he can repell things easier than before, if it is weak enough then it can be repelled on contact. The amount pushed away depends on the amount of chakra used.

Magnetic fields- Creates, manipulates and possibly destroys magnetic fields. Each field can switch between being negative, positive, and neutral at That person's will.
Back to top Go down

+~Electro Magnetic Ban~+
Page 1 of 1