Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Magnetism Vs Sound I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Magnetism Vs Sound I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Magnetism Vs Sound I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Magnetism Vs Sound I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Magnetism Vs Sound I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Magnetism Vs Sound I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Magnetism Vs Sound I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Magnetism Vs Sound I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Magnetism Vs Sound I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Magnetism Vs Sound I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Magnetism Vs Sound

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

Number of posts : 151
Kekkei Genkai : voice of a banshee
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Magnetism Vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Magnetism Vs Sound   Magnetism Vs Sound I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:19 pm

* the wind blew softly threw Scotts hair. He could hear the foot steps of someone aproaching at a casuall gait. Scott was in his normal asshole type of mood read to fight anyone who so much as looks at him wrong. He cracks all of his knuckles and stands. Inhales deeply . He changes the song on his ipod to more fitting battle music*
Back to top Go down
Shen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Shen

Number of posts : 42
Kekkei Genkai : Jishaku Ryouiki
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Magnetism Vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnetism Vs Sound   Magnetism Vs Sound I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:00 pm

-|Shen slowly walked into the area wondering what this ninja might want. He then bowed slightly at the ninja in respect. Pushing up his glasses to get a better view of the supposed genin.|-
"Before we begin might I ask for your name soldier of the Depths? But let me begin to introductions, I am Shen former Royal Guard of the grand Gensis Empire."
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

Magnetism Vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnetism Vs Sound   Magnetism Vs Sound I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:40 pm

* scott snalrled and the man, he was much to formal for his taste. He pushed him self off the tree he was leaning on and walk towards Shen. He extends his hand for Shen to shake it annd smirked. Scott was mocking Shens polite ways.*
Im Scott , from the land west over the ocean. Got kind of a royal backgrond my self .
*He pulls out his gun and fires it at the ground. He manipulates the sound waves creating an image in the red earth*
Yep, i came from the devils nut sack.
*He raised his gun, his finger almost icthing to shoot but he showed self control and he forced his words out*
dodge This
*he fired his gun at piont blank range *
opps, guess i dont have alot of self control after all

Last edited by Scott on Thu May 07, 2009 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Shen

Magnetism Vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnetism Vs Sound   Magnetism Vs Sound I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:53 pm

"Each generation will reap what the former generation has sown. "
-|The trigger was indeed pulled, but the bullet did not exit from the barrel of the gun. Shen's kekkai genkai had already been active throughout the area, allowing him complete control over metals. Stopping a bullet would've been a menial task. Smirking, Shen just allowed Scott to create a dumbfounded look on his face. All the while, small iron dust seeped into the ground to bring out the latent earth metals hidden within the ground and magnetism them completely for easier control. Shen suddenly threw a single jab towards Scott's jaw at speeds that rivaled most because of a quick repulsion from the ground allowed Shen a short burst, much like the one inch punch. Shattering the jaw if possible if the dumbfound Scott did not dodge or block.|-
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

Magnetism Vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnetism Vs Sound   Magnetism Vs Sound I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:43 am

Wicthcraft!!!!!!!
*Scott didnt have time to finish his vulgar word. Shen's punch inched for him. Even though Shen's wicthcraft allowed for his bullet not to escape the barrel and explosin still occured with in the the chamber allowing sound to come forth and resinate. Scott Use those sound waves To form a cushion if you will, around his own jaw. the sound was highly concentrated. When Shen's punch landed on his wave of sound the sound dispersed out from Scott control. This allowed for Shens punch to lose momentum making the blow feel like a gentle breeze in the end.*
that was a weee bit to close my freind
*scott heard particals of the read earth move under his feet. He amplfied the sound, creating a chasm under him and Shens feet. Scott felt he should say somthing cheesey at this point*
Going down? weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Shen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Shen

Magnetism Vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnetism Vs Sound   Magnetism Vs Sound I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:49 am

-|Once my first was successfully landed on Scott's chin, all if not most of the metals inside his body became magnetized. Either attracting or repelling everything Shen attacked Scott with. As the chasm appeared, Scott alone fell, while Shen stayed afloat on a platform of iron dust that already seeped into the earth, although it wasn't neccessary. Then a several ball bearings, 10 to be percise, flew towards Scott that gathered more momentum as they few downward with each second.|-
"Have fun."
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

Magnetism Vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnetism Vs Sound   Magnetism Vs Sound I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:34 pm

*Scott knew if he inhaled his life was over so he riped off his shirt and wraped it around his head mouth. This allowed him to breath but he could not use his vocal moves. He clapped his hands and sent sound waves inside of the aproaching bearings, shaking them violently untill the explode into more iron particals . Scott next inverted those same sound waves and closing the chasm. He sent soundwaves through the dirt and detated were all the metal particals were. They vibrated when sound passed through them. Scott then increased those vibration causing them to fall past him temperarly, he knew that the would return due to his magnetic field. Next Scott sent 4 pillars of pure red earth up from the ground. each appeared in four corners and shen was in the center. From the top down it looked like the 5 side of a die* The pillars then rapidly closed in on Shen caving in on his as they aproach.*
Back to top Go down
Shen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Shen

Magnetism Vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnetism Vs Sound   Magnetism Vs Sound I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:23 pm

-|Shen was unamused by Scott's little trick, since the earth just split open again, simply by tearing a jagged chasm with the iron dust that formed into a two slates that had a extremely high negative charge to one another that repelled each other without Shen having to waste much chakra for this arduous task then splitting up again into it's fine dust state, to reveal the unsuspecting Scott. Shen then lowed the floating platform into the chasm to fall into the crevice itself, allowing the pillars of earth to smash into each other. The ball bearings did not reform into it's original shape, instead they traveled as particles that reformed into a bladed edge to tear off the only protection Scott had from the iron dust. Of course they could seep into his pores, eyes, nose, or ears, but Shen found it more efficient for the victim's blood stream to spread the iron throughout their body. And because Scott's body was now magnetized by the single punch that landed on his cheek, the iron dust would be permanently attracted to his body until Shen reversed the polarity, which would remove the iron or any metal from his body, surrounding him in a darkened swarm of iron dust.|-
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

Magnetism Vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnetism Vs Sound   Magnetism Vs Sound I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:02 pm

((dude im still in the earth how did u cut me ? XD))
*as Scotts mask was cut off to Shen's surprise Scott was smiling. It was not a simple grin, no it was a big ass Kool-Aid smile. He was having the time of his life. Scott had to hold his breath, he had larger lung capicty than normal humans, his hads this ability to prefrm his scream attacks. This gives him about ten minutes...... at most. Scott was still in the earth he lifted pure soil and rock over Shen and caved in on him. This gave Scott a direct link to Shen via the soil. He sent a sound wave through the earth creating a case of pure soil around him...his head was free though. Scot didnt want to sufficate him.Then Scott sent another sound wave this time to read Shens physical make up and vital organ locations.*
Oh you anit a wicth
Back to top Go down
Shen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Shen

Magnetism Vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnetism Vs Sound   Magnetism Vs Sound I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:14 pm

((Read, I technically split the earth again))

-|Shen was still unamused at his little attempt to encase him in soil, the platform just reverted into it's dust state and wormed it's way into the crevices of the cage of soil to form and expand the soil outwards, allowing it to fall onto Scott. The rest of the iron dust then began to encase him in a shell of iron, layered repeatedly with iron dust highly concentrated within the shell. Using mere sound waves would've been futile against this shell from the massive amount of layers. If Scott did try to scream his sound waves would only rebound back onto himself nearly 10x louder. Shen then split the earth again using the same method and brought the shell containing Scott and himself back onto the flat earth.|-
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

Magnetism Vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnetism Vs Sound   Magnetism Vs Sound I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:29 pm

* Scott did Screab but this was only to start a small vibration inside the shell. He placed his hands on the iron and used his ripple effect Jutsu to vibrate the iron on a molecular level creating heat . As the heat rose the iron melted freeing the once imprision Scott. Scott use sound waves and picked up a chunck of earth placing it over his mouth useing it as a gass mask. Before he picked up the piece of earth Scott seperated all the metal from it. He did this by finding the particals that conducted sound better in the earth and using sound waves removed them. He did this once more except on a larger scale this time incasing Shen in a prison of Earth witha ll metal particals removed from it*
Back to top Go down
Shen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Shen

Magnetism Vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnetism Vs Sound   Magnetism Vs Sound I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:35 pm

((you know.. you hands should be melted... you melted a shell of iron, which would become molten iron in liquid form that would splash over you... but w.e))

-|The same thing happened as the earth was ejected from around his body, since the iron particles would be able to find the a single crevice to flow into the prison of earth. The liquid iron would then split into four different parts and take the shape of a spear and pierce through his arms and legs.|-
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

Magnetism Vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnetism Vs Sound   Magnetism Vs Sound I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:44 pm

((magnetism ban i win by default))
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

Number of posts : 625
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Magnetism Vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnetism Vs Sound   Magnetism Vs Sound I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:47 pm

((You get no money for this fight, since it's null. Enjoy the rest of your stay in the Depths xD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magnetism Vs Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnetism Vs Sound   Magnetism Vs Sound I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magnetism Vs Sound
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village lost in the Depths :: Outskirts :: Brawls-
Jump to: