Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
How far you've come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
How far you've come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
How far you've come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
How far you've come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
How far you've come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
How far you've come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
How far you've come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
How far you've come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
How far you've come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
How far you've come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How far you've come

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

Number of posts : 625
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-
Registration date : 2009-01-07

How far you've come - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:20 pm

*Making several clusters of combustion in front of me and setting it instantly, I was able to fly back towards the ground from the explosions, which allowed me to dodge Rion and the streams of fire and water. As I land onto the ground, I begin my work immediately by creating a small wall of combustion as a safety net if Rion comes close as I begin to charge my Vehementer Propono Igneus Navitas again.
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Number of posts : 650
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Rythm and Materialization
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:52 am

+~Rion punches the ground after Domo was blown back, the punch causes the ground to split open in a path toward him, emitting intense flames from the cracks~+ "Better get serious Domo, I MIGHT kill you..."
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:00 pm

"Isn't that how all of our training matches end up?"

*I form two fire balls in my hand as I get ready for my plan of attack. So, with the Vehementer Propono Igneus Navitas finally completed, massive cracks begin to form that eventually become craters at where my feet were used to push off the ground propelling at Rion at the speed of sound. The fire from the crevice begins to flicker and singe my body a bit as I seem to glide above the earth, creating a ripple effect of flames following my flight path and shift back into place from the immense velocity of wind created from my body. And as I near the sound barrier a massive shock wave begins to form outwards from behind me quelling some of the flames below me. I blast the two fireballs which are also traveling at the speed of sound since the velocity is preserve, that absorb some of the fire below causing the flaming spheres to increase in size and power at Rion as soon as I take off. And aiming a punch behind the balls of fire at Rion's chest, which could prove to be lethal.*
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:17 pm

+~Rion raises his arms in a defensive manner and Cloak Rhythm wraps around them, emitting a constant stream of water. The water douses the flames on impact, and very slightly reduce the speed of the punch. Rion slides back about ten feet then lowers his guard~, his hands smoldering and a bit bruised+ "Good hit, I think I'll start using some of my more serious abilities now." +~As Rion spoke, he began to charge the 10 types of flow into the Rhythm Pick, the pick began to radiate various different colors as Rion prepared for the best part of the battle. As he stood, Cloak Rhythm loosened and drooped from around his arms, it began to drip blood onto the ground and from the puddle of blood, Pyramid Head was formed, Along with 2 regular Slayers~+ "Here you go Domo, you' can fight these guys for a bit" +~Rion crossed his arms as he watched to see how Domo would fight against these opponents, as he stood, his Flow energy began to swirl violently around him, he was enjoying the progress of his apprentice, and a look of anticipation spread across his face at the thought of one day being able to fight him like he fights Kazz~+
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:48 pm

"Bah, what is this? A zombie game?"

*Sighing at the turn of events, I decide to remove the minor summons in order to increase my attention to the more dangerous looking brute.*

"Guess I'll use wind this time."

"Ventus."

*A slight emerald greens begins to shimmer along my arms from the wind blades. I then burst towards the first Slayer swinging my right arm downward in an attempt to cleave its sword arm and shooting a blast of compressed air at the second Slayer, either leaving a hole in its chest or flying backwards (depending on its durability).*
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:12 am

+~Since Slayers are highly agile, the first one flips back, landing on all fours, it runs across the ground towards Domo, who had just fired a blast at the other Alayer. The second Slayer flipped through air, then spiraled down towards Domo all four blades spinning rapidly and with a different trajectory and target.~+ "That's only 2 out of 3 Domo" +~Pyramid Head, who had been very close to the slayers, thrust his enormous sword directly at Domo's chest with a highly unexpected speed, while the 1st Slayer was now poised to strike at Domo's legs~+
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:58 pm

Tch, their speed is going to be a pain.

*Getting a slight glimpse of the Pyramid Head's muscles tensing for his thrust, the second Slayer spiraling towards me from my left and the first Slayer on all fours from my right, I dipped downwards toward the first slayer, which allowed the enormous sword to nearly graze my back, into a high 720 degree butterfly twist directly over the prone Slayer. Causing the second slayer to fly into the Pyramid Head's massive blade and landing on top of the first Slayer's sword arms.

Dust parted from my feet as I landed, a few feet away from the chaos of the simultaneous attack, from the butterfly twist. And by setting my arms in from of me, parallel to one another, I fire my Ventus Ferrum, highly condensed blades of wind with a highly sharpened edge, at Pyramid Head's legs in order to immobilize him.*
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:27 pm

+~Since the crawling slayer was in front of Pyramid head, it takes the hit instead. Pyramid head then slashes the arms off of the slayers and throws them at Domo with an immense speed, then he runs straight at him, with his large blade dragging behind him, tearing open the ground. From the puddles of blood left by the 2 slayers, a Black Slayer is formed, and he too begins to run at Domo~+ "I'm still in this fight you know" +The voice came from behind Domo as Rion quickly apporached with lightning spewing off his body, and Blessed Rhythm in hand, his plan was to tear straight through Domo's abdomen as Pyramid had took off his head, and all the while, the Black Slayer would be preparinging to intercept Domo if he tried to dodge~+
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:03 pm

*I duck into a crouching position with both of my hands on the floor and my head low as possible instantly because of the lightning being emitted from Rion, sparking the atmosphere around us.*

"I was beginning to wonder if you left me all alone."

"Umbra."

*The aura transitions from a emerald green to a jet black that envelops my body completely.*

"Caecus"

*Spikes created from the shadows from Rion and me explode instantly in various thickness and length from all of the shadows resembling a blooming flower. So, the swords flying at high velocities get knocked off course from being knocked upward and to the side from the spikes. As well as piercing the Pyramid Head and Dark Slayer, depending on their reaction speeds. If they are pierced by the shadow spikes, they would be immobilized from being pierced from the back and legs that would only increase the difficulty of breaking free from the spikes.*
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:24 am

+~The spikes stab straight into Pyramid Head, but rather than stopping, he continues forward until the spikes are no longer in his legs. The Black Slayer was impaled, and blood began to flow from the wounds. Rion, having had Blessed Rhythm at the time, slashed straight through the spikes, he then jumped back a few feet, as numerous streams of lightning blazed through the sky, headed for Domo~+ "Guess what Domo...you're doing pretty good in this fight"
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:26 am

*Seeing the attempt to stop Pyramid Head in his tracks seemed to fail horribly, I roll to the right since Rion was presumed to behind me at the time, hopefully avioding both oncoming persuers. Luckily enough the lightning struck where I was only moments before. Increasing my fear of actually being killed in this training as well as boosting my adrenaline.

With a new found will to fight, I dash towards Pyramid Head and slide in between his legs allowing my shadow to merge with his for a brief moment. Allowing me to to control a portion of his shadow in that moment in time, allowing the intertwined shadows to create multiple reinforeced shackles that binded around his neck, shoulders, upperarms, elbows, forearms, wrists, chest, torso, thighs, calves, and ankles, all of which are pulling Pyramid Head towards the ground.*
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:49 pm

+~Having been a few feet in front of Pyramid Head, Rion jumps over his head and sends a wave of lightning at Domo, while on the ground Pyramid head began to emit a powerful Dark aura that started to distort the area immediately around him, everything appeared as a blood stained world of evil and darkness, in this area the shackles were easily crushed by the might of Pyramid Head's Darkness, he then turned to face Domo, with his sword held high~+

Last edited by Rion on Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:54 pm

Shit, not good...

*I reach into my own shadow creating a thin membrane of reinforced shadow matter that began absorbing most of the lightning and dispersing most of the charge into the ground or running through the membrane, which resembled a slight ripple effect throughout the membrane.*
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:51 pm

+~Pyramid Head brought his sword down just as his world of Darkness enclosed himself and Domo. They were in a room, about 20 feet high and 20 x 20 feet~+ "Have fun in the darkness Domo...here I'll give you a tip,nothing can thrive in that darkness...in other words the ONLY element you can use is darkness" +~Rion appears in the Room with Cursed Rhythm in hand, and blood driping onto the floor. From the blood a Marksman, a Mainliner, and a Slayer are fromed. The Marksman drops his stance as he scans the room for Domo's presence, while the mainliner and Slayer dash towards Domo, the Slayer flips onto the ceiling and continues forward, while the Mainliner pulled 2 syringes from it's back and ran towards Domo, it was faster than the Slayer~+
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:12 am

Bah, if I could only use light...

*Hearing the multiple thuds and clanks of the several pairs of feet landing in the room, I instantly check my surroundings. I hear one pair of feet land on the opposite side of the room that seems to be stationary at the moment, several sharp thuds on the ceiling nearing closer, and a pair of glowing green eyes and objects in it's hands that began to charge at me.

Thinking quickly, I throw the shadow membrane behind me as I ran towards the green glow, allowing the shadow membrane flutter down slowly which acted as a temporary shield. Reaching the glowing green monster, the illumination from the liquid allowed me to see the objects were syringes with some sort of liquid, which I presumed to be harmful to my health, and wretched both syringes out of it's grasps and threw it towards the oncoming creature from the ceiling. Being tossed to the floor, the strange creature began to fight back before getting kicked to the side of the head and having it's syringe eyes removed to be tossed at where Pyramid Head was supposedly. And by flipping the summon over, I began to remove several more syringes from his back that were tossed at the stationary summon. Keeping a firm leg on the creature's throat, allowing little resistance.*
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:07 am

+~The syringes hit Pyramid Head in the back, and inject poison into his veins, however, with no heart, it does no good Pyramid Head turns and unleashes a flurry of Dark Waves at Binky Boy. He had clearly become enraged, and could now potentially Kill Binky Boy. As this happened, the Slayer on the ceiling deflected the syringes flying at him with his legs, then flipped down into the flurry of slashes, splattering blood all over Binky Boy and that side of the room~+
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:14 pm

*Noticing the disturbance of the area of my own shadows as the dark waves enter the edge of my shadow area, I begin to run around to the right, desperately trying to dodge the dark waves and was mostly successful if the blood from the Slayer had not splattered all over the floor and my body, which influenced my perception of the waves. Thus, enabling me to be clipped in the right arm from the edge of two shadow waves.

However, as I was clipped in the arm, I managed to materialize a shadow spear and send the javelin into the chest of the Slayer as he/it began to fall, piercing the Slayer onto the wall. And by manipulating the javelin, I managed to split the end of the javelin to open as if the end of it was split into a multitude of "splinters/pieces" to bend towards and lodge itself into the wall, entrapping the Slayer as a few "splinters/pieces" pierced through his arms and legs.*
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:16 am

+~The now enraged Pyramid Head caused chains of darkness to sprout out of the ground and constrict Domo, then as he was captured Pyramid Head raises his sword and charges an immense amount of Dark chakra and slashes, sending a wave of dark energy at him,Rion moves into the line of fire and slashes the wave in half, the wave dissipates along with the Dark World and then Rion turns to Domo~+ "This fight will be finished between you and me, no minions, no dark world" +~Rion holds out his right hand and utters the words~+ "Deus ex Machina"
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:20 pm

Oh fuck... Why did he bring out that fucking scythe...

*I stand before Rion with a new found obstacle to overcome before I backed away and activating my water aura*

"Aqua..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How far you've come   How far you've come - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How far you've come
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village lost in the Depths :: Outskirts :: Training-
Jump to: