Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Rion has writing potential o.0!? I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Rion has writing potential o.0!? I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Rion has writing potential o.0!? I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Rion has writing potential o.0!? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Rion has writing potential o.0!? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Rion has writing potential o.0!? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Rion has writing potential o.0!? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Rion has writing potential o.0!? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Rion has writing potential o.0!? I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Rion has writing potential o.0!? I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Rion has writing potential o.0!?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Number of posts : 650
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Rythm and Materialization
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Rion has writing potential o.0!? Empty
PostSubject: Rion has writing potential o.0!?   Rion has writing potential o.0!? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:51 pm

Well, I was changing the homepage message title, since Kazz forgot too...and when i changed the title of the message i also changed the the message itself...and this is what it is...

The blissfulness of a "Dream" is something we have never known, the only thing we have ever experienced is the pain and suffering of "Reality". The lives we were given exist only in the depths of an endless nightmare. We do not know fear, for our existence is fear itself. We will never dream and we will never fear; for a dream is naught but ignorance, as fear is naught but the end of a dream.

I made this and I thought it was kinda nice, so i posted it here, and decided that if i thought up more things like this, i could just post them in this topic o.0 anyway feel free to let me know what you think of it.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

Number of posts : 562
Kekkei Genkai : Black Roses and Dark Matter

PostSubject: Re: Rion has writing potential o.0!?   Rion has writing potential o.0!? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:47 am

hurry, change it before Kazz sees it tongue
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Rion has writing potential o.0!?   Rion has writing potential o.0!? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:09 am

i would put it as the message right under the big ass picture, but it's to long =(

so instead it's in the box beneath that, the that says Village lost in the depths, and i'll assume that you like it rose XD
Back to top Go down
Sasha Iscariot
Newcomer
Newcomer
Sasha Iscariot

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Rion has writing potential o.0!?   Rion has writing potential o.0!? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:15 am

i like it XP, ii t fits the whole theme of the village ((yes, i read the backstory as well as you and Kazz's stories))
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Rion has writing potential o.0!?   Rion has writing potential o.0!? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:18 am

I need to change my bio, it's too short and I have a LOT more that I can add to it, I'm just too lazy too do it right now >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rion has writing potential o.0!?   Rion has writing potential o.0!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rion has writing potential o.0!?
Page 1 of 1