Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
A little rusty I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
A little rusty I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
A little rusty I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
A little rusty I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
A little rusty I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
A little rusty I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
A little rusty I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
A little rusty I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
A little rusty I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
A little rusty I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A little rusty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inari
Desecrator
Desecrator
Inari

Number of posts : 81
Kekkei Genkai : Kitsune no Fungeki
Registration date : 2009-01-12

A little rusty Empty
PostSubject: A little rusty   A little rusty I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:25 pm

*sitting in the shade of great plum blossom tree, I sharpen my sickle blade on a wet stone*
Back to top Go down
Yuuri Andou
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Yuuri Andou

Number of posts : 78
Location : Wondering How Far I Will Fall Before Someone Saves Me....
Kekkei Genkai : Shapeshifter/Molecule Restructure
Registration date : 2009-03-20

A little rusty Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little rusty   A little rusty I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:10 pm

Fox steps out from the shadows, looking at Inari with narrowed eyes.
He seemed busy....Maybe he had money in his pockets?
Traveling throught the shadows, Fox appeared behind the tree.
Her hand became covered in dark matter and she stuck her hand straight through the tree
with no trouble. She grinned as she nabbed something from the man.
Taking her hand back, she saw she had only got a measly 100 yen....
Man, that sucked....
She sighed and slumped against the tree, not realizing that he'd probably hear her know...

(Dumb fox! Dumb fox! XD)
Back to top Go down
Inari
Desecrator
Desecrator
Inari

A little rusty Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little rusty   A little rusty I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:25 pm

*appearing almost oblivious to this new presence, Inari continued to sharpen his blade and muttered something under his breath...*
"Roots of Wrath..." *The branches of the tree creaked in the wind for a final time.The massive roots that this strange person sat upon, broke free of the earth; shooting toward the intruder at amazing speed in an attempt to capture them.*
"Stealing from a lone ronin...Who are you?"*I stop sharpening as I await a response*
Back to top Go down
Yuuri Andou
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Yuuri Andou

A little rusty Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little rusty   A little rusty I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:32 pm

"Bah!? Why should I tell you?"
Fox spat as her entire body turned into a black silouhette, and she melted through the molecule system of the tree to solidify on the top of the tree. "Now I'm excpecting you have more than a measly hundred yen on you. Why don't you make this quick and hand it over before things get ugly?" She said, sneering at Inari.
Back to top Go down
Inari
Desecrator
Desecrator
Inari

A little rusty Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little rusty   A little rusty I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:45 pm

"Money?...What would I do with something as useless as that."*Inari stands and begins to wave his newly sharpened yari around with a few test strokes*
"You've come to the wrong person." *a sound of grief and tiredness is heard in the mans voice as he turns and waves his free hand across the tree in front of him. The leaves stand straight up and turn toward the stranger*
"The fallen..."*Is heard in a very monotone voice. Thousands of leaves shoot from the branches like angry hornets caught in a whirlwind, slicing whatever maybe in their path.*
Back to top Go down
Yuuri Andou
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Yuuri Andou

A little rusty Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little rusty   A little rusty I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:08 am

"Useless!?" Fox growled, ticked. The last five years of her life had revolved around Money.
Saying that money was useless was very angrying to a person like her...
She flinched as the leaves began to fly around her. "Mimic.." She muttered, as the black leaves appeared at random and flew at the others, protecting Fox from most of them.
"Well, looks like I've got myself a fight...." Fox muttered. "What luck...." Her body went a solid black again as she sumersaulted of the tree, the feuding leaves going straight through her. She solidifided on the ground, her body going back to the normal colour.
"Ragnarok~!" She called. In an instant, a black whip that looked like it was made of stone formed in her hand. She moved her arm forward, sending the whip hurtiling through the air. It struck the area beside Inari, and the ground it touched expoloded in a burst of dark matter. She flung it back, a wicked grin on her face. "Dodging this would be in your intrestes..." she said as she sent the whip hurtiling towards Inari again.
Back to top Go down
Inari
Desecrator
Desecrator
Inari

A little rusty Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little rusty   A little rusty I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:07 am

*looking slightly annoyed, Inari pulled the leaves toward him creating a wall in front of him to deflect the attacks*
"..."*sighing heavily, Inari runs through the leaf shield at blistering speed. It was an odd sight as the man barely moved at all for the entire fight. As he passes through the leaves wrap around him and coat him in a thin but durable layer of foliage. Swinging his yari simultaneously, the head snakes its way toward the opponents withdrawing weapon, letting it get caught within its chain*
"Name?"
Back to top Go down
Yuuri Andou
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Yuuri Andou

A little rusty Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little rusty   A little rusty I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:59 pm

Fox blinked as the whip was caught. She slightly tugged at it, seeing i was caught good...She started to focuses chakra into it. She stared at him for a moment. Her name? ..She didn't tell her alias to anyone, let alone her name....She watched him for a moment. Meh, I'm supposed to become a member of this vilage...He might aswell know...."Fox. And you?" Suddenly her whip did the same as Fox had done, and turrned completly black. It slipped from the chain and the re-formed as she pulled it all the way back.
She flung it at him quickly several times, always drawing it back as it hit something, though it may have not always hit him. She sent it hurtling at the head of his blade. It hit it head on, and a small dark explosion happend. She quickly drew her whip back, watching to see if it had damaged the blade any....
Back to top Go down
Inari
Desecrator
Desecrator
Inari

A little rusty Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little rusty   A little rusty I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:38 pm

*Inari's eye lit up at the name 'Fox', but just as quickly went back to his dead eyed stare.*
"You are no fox."*he would say this as he blocked the lashes with the mid-section of his staff. The explosion did some light damage to one of his blades as he returned the head to his staff*
"Even foxes have some honor among them..."*With that he swept a line at his feet with the tip of his spear and muttered...*
"Drop-off."*The earth beneath Fox's feet, literally crumbled into a huge chasm, rows of earthen spikes lined the floor below. It would be quite the feat to get to the edge where Inari stood as she was a bit a ways out. Inari calmly stood by and watched as Fox began to sink into the unforgiving pit.*
"I'm Inari by the way."*he called out to her*
Back to top Go down
Yuuri Andou
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Yuuri Andou

A little rusty Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little rusty   A little rusty I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:04 pm

"And yet it is my name". She said, blinking as she noticed a cahnge in his eyes....But it was gone as soon as it had come. Maybe she was imagining things....Meh. "!" Fox flinched as the earth below her crumbled into nothingness. Smirking, she let herself fall quite some way, so she would now be invisible in the shadows of the chasm. After a few moments, a rather large black falcon shot out of the tunnel. It circled around the area, before landing safely a way back from the pit. It quickly reformed into Fox before him. "It'll take more than that to get rid of me" she murmured, flipping through a few handsigns. "3D Shadow". IN an instant, her shadow reformed infront of her. It grew about the size of the trees, and it was very...3D, you could say. Fox swung a punch infront of her, hitting nothing. But her shadow mimiced the movement and swung a punch at Inari. "Inari, hmmmm? ....I hope this battle will be one I can enjoy..." she murmured, shadows swirling around her.
Back to top Go down
Inari
Desecrator
Desecrator
Inari

A little rusty Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little rusty   A little rusty I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:27 pm

*Not at all surprised by his opponents escape, Inari parried the punch with his staff and rolled it around the shadows arm slicing the abdomen with the the head of the spear. He then simultaneously gave a powerful straight to the head of the shadow, which stretched through it ((the leaves that covered his arms extended the reach of the punch)) and aimed to maim Fox behind it.*
Back to top Go down
Yuuri Andou
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Yuuri Andou

A little rusty Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little rusty   A little rusty I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:46 am

Fox smirked. "Neg Zero...." INstantly, every nerve in Inari's body would freeze up....Leaving him completely paralyzed. With a flick of her fingers the shadow retourned to normal. She didn' need it at the moment.... "Voodo Kit.." she murmured. Instantly a straw ddoll, a hammer, and five stakes formed in her hands. She raised the straw doll to Inari. The doll shook, and the next moment it looked exactly like him...."Stake One..." She slammed a stake into the dolls shoulder, hammering it down good. She smiled as a rather large dark sion burst on Inari's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Inari
Desecrator
Desecrator
Inari

A little rusty Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little rusty   A little rusty I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:09 am

*unable to move, Inari winces in pain but it doesn't register physically; only a slight flicker in his eye. Having a general idea of what the technique could possibly he began to sink into the ground,it was his immersion technique. Luckily it wasn't at all necessary to use hand signs for his jutsu. Quickly turning to stone, he merged with the earth leaving a false body behind. Whatever Fox planned to do with her doll should have an effect on the fake Inari, but just in case...*
"Sandtrap!"*a booming voice echoed around Fox leaving the source of it very vague. It was then that Inari's blade shot from the ground behind Fox aiming to clip her right arm*
Back to top Go down
Yuuri Andou
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Yuuri Andou

A little rusty Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little rusty   A little rusty I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:20 am

Fox's ears twitched, her theives instincts telling her something wasn't right...."!" She began to turn around, but she was to slow... The blade clipped her shoulder, and she winced. It left a medium sized cut on her arm, that bled slightly. Fox frowned. She could deal with it. She'd had worse. Still clutching the doll, she murmured something...."Phantom Glass..." Immeaditly the fake Inari was encased In a sheet of thin glass. Sensing it probably weasn't him, she snapped her fingers. The glass split into a million pieces, Fake Inari included. ".....Stake Two". She hammered another stake into the doll's stomach. Wherever he was, the explosion would happen where she hammered it....
Back to top Go down
Inari
Desecrator
Desecrator
Inari

A little rusty Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little rusty   A little rusty I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:26 pm

*the blade landed behind Fox, a bit of blood dripped onto the ground quickly drying under the heat of the sun. Since Inari didn't have a body while in the Immersion state, he wouldn't be able to feel anything until he emerged and thus watched as his opponent attempted to deal him more damage.*
"...panicking?" *Inari quietly thought to himself as the blade was viciously yanked back, popping off the ground high enough for it to come cleanly across the back of Fox's neck.*
Back to top Go down
Yuuri Andou
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Yuuri Andou

A little rusty Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little rusty   A little rusty I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:44 pm

"....Not a chance..." Her instinct lkicking in, she dropped into a crouch and rolled to the left, springing up as the blade shot past where her neck would have been. "..Tricky". She set the stake and stuf on the ground. They'd be no use at the moment. Wherever he was, he would feel this...She smirked and raised a hand. " Soul Infinita". A mass of dark energy formed above her. It began to swirl in a figure eight formation. Then the sucking began. It was a slow starter, but it usually got the job done....For It sucked the soul from everything.....The sucking began to begin as the nearest grass began to brown and some of the leaves on the trees began to die and fall off. It began to suck the life from everything near, and it's range would continue to spread....
Back to top Go down
Inari
Desecrator
Desecrator
Inari

A little rusty Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little rusty   A little rusty I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:23 pm

"..."*the chain connected to the blade is coiled and jerked into another direction to prevent it from going directly into the ground from which it exited. Inari speaks once again, the rays of the sun getting intensely hot.*

"Refraction."*6 rays/laser beams of sun light rain down from the blue sky. Traveling at light speed, they impact the ground with amazing precision, cutting into the earth in random arbitrary directions, with the exception of 2. These two were reflected at Fox just as Inari spear head fell into the depths of the earth. Using all of these techniques was beginning to wear Inari out, but he wasn't to be counted out just yet.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A little rusty Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little rusty   A little rusty I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little rusty
Page 1 of 1