Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
I'm a little rusty...come fight me I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
I'm a little rusty...come fight me I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
I'm a little rusty...come fight me I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
I'm a little rusty...come fight me I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
I'm a little rusty...come fight me I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
I'm a little rusty...come fight me I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
I'm a little rusty...come fight me I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
I'm a little rusty...come fight me I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
I'm a little rusty...come fight me I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
I'm a little rusty...come fight me I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I'm a little rusty...come fight me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xenovirus
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Xenovirus

Number of posts : 90
Kekkei Genkai : Mentarugan, Psionics
Registration date : 2009-01-11

I'm a little rusty...come fight me Empty
PostSubject: I'm a little rusty...come fight me   I'm a little rusty...come fight me I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:37 am

*Xeno stands in the middle of a thick forest, atop of a large tree as stares out onto the horizon. Using his Mentarugan, Xeno brainwashes a nearby falcon, uses his ability to look through the eyes of the falcon so that he can see what he sees. Since the falcon's intelligence is severely low compared to that of a human's, Xeno can maintain this jutsu since it costs almost no chakra at all. Xeno sends the falcon higher and higher into the sky, getting a better view of the landscape.*

"This is so badass."
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Newcomer
Newcomer
Akazuki Law

Number of posts : 32
Kekkei Genkai : Magnetic Fields and Universal gravity
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: I'm a little rusty...come fight me   I'm a little rusty...come fight me I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:23 pm

/=As Law enters the area, he spots a falcon high into the air. It seemed harmless, and almost a bit cute, but sensing the chakra embedded inside of it, He knew something was up. Increasing the gravitational pull where the falcon was, it comes crashing to the ground, and a few meters off of the fallen bird, stood a man. Could he have been the one doing this? It wasn't something to make a fuss over, but Law knew he has never seen this guy before.=\
"Excuse, is that your bird? If so I'm terribly sorry..."
/=As he talked, Law had a kunai and explosive tag slip down his sleeves, for safe measuers.=\
Back to top Go down
Xenovirus
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Xenovirus

PostSubject: Re: I'm a little rusty...come fight me   I'm a little rusty...come fight me I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:23 pm

*Xeno falcon vision ended as he turned around and spotted the man.*

"Yeah, sort of. Name's Xeno, you are?"
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Newcomer
Newcomer
Akazuki Law

PostSubject: Re: I'm a little rusty...come fight me   I'm a little rusty...come fight me I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:05 pm

/=Law took another step towards Xeno, answering his question.=\
"Law, Akazuki Law, a genin of this village..."
/=Akazuki began to wonder who this man was. His chakra level was above his, but he didn't look like it...strange.=\
Back to top Go down
Xenovirus
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Xenovirus

PostSubject: Re: I'm a little rusty...come fight me   I'm a little rusty...come fight me I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:14 pm

"Alright then. Think of this as a way for you to get stronger then. Learn from this fight.*

*Even though Xeno's body remained still, he used Geokinesis to create tremors underground. The ground began to shake, and multiple fissures appeared. The ground continued to crack and shake, swallowing small trees and able to throw some people off balance.*
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Newcomer
Newcomer
Akazuki Law

PostSubject: Re: I'm a little rusty...come fight me   I'm a little rusty...come fight me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:39 pm

/= A little thrown off by the tremor, Law flings a kunai at Xeno while regaining his balance. Chakra was surged into the kunai, cloaking the explosive tag on it as well as increasing its cutting ability. Once he gained some composure, Law jumped up while focusing ions on the ground beneath him, forming a magnetic screen in which he would land on. Now on the screen, uneffected by the tremors, Akazuki races towards Xeno slipping another kunai into his hand.=/
Back to top Go down
Xenovirus
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Xenovirus

PostSubject: Re: I'm a little rusty...come fight me   I'm a little rusty...come fight me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:34 pm

*Xeno releases and pulse of kinetic energy to send the flying kunai back at Law, then he does a handseal, creating 6 Xeno Clones. Xeno then activates Jericho, releasing millions of Nano Leeches into the air. Since the machine like spiders were so small, they would be incredibly hard to see. The Nanos could lock on to chakra and drain it. They could also go airborne, allowing themselves to enter the interior of their opponents. Jericho then shifted, releasing an extremely high pitched sound which can damage brain cells, having a 70% chance of causing mental retardation if his opponent was exposed to the sound for more than 3 seconds.*
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Newcomer
Newcomer
Akazuki Law

PostSubject: Re: I'm a little rusty...come fight me   I'm a little rusty...come fight me I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:05 pm

/= Akazuki continues his assault for Xeno, he also grabs the kunai as it flew back at him before pulling out a thread with 20 kunai's all along the thread. As clones came to, Akazuki threw the thread of 20 kunai's around him, then by manipulating his universal gravity, this thread of kunai orbitted him in a complete full circle. A loud screech was heard, and it surely slowed Law down a bit, but as he slowed his pace down he summoned one of his claws to his hand. Holding the claw in front of him like a fork, he stopped majority of the screech before it actually got to him.=\
"Hmm, he seems like a sound user, I should check again though."
/= Still holding his claw in front of him as he reached Xeno's area, one of the kunai released itself from the thread, flying right for Xeno's side. It would catch on to Xeno's U.Gravity, allowing it to orbit his body to avoid being deflected so it can explode.=\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a little rusty...come fight me   I'm a little rusty...come fight me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm a little rusty...come fight me
Page 1 of 1