Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
The Tale Of The 4th Rhythmist I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
The Tale Of The 4th Rhythmist I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
The Tale Of The 4th Rhythmist I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
The Tale Of The 4th Rhythmist I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
The Tale Of The 4th Rhythmist I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
The Tale Of The 4th Rhythmist I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
The Tale Of The 4th Rhythmist I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
The Tale Of The 4th Rhythmist I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
The Tale Of The 4th Rhythmist I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
The Tale Of The 4th Rhythmist I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Tale Of The 4th Rhythmist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Number of posts : 650
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Rythm and Materialization
Registration date : 2008-12-20

The Tale Of The 4th Rhythmist Empty
PostSubject: The Tale Of The 4th Rhythmist   The Tale Of The 4th Rhythmist I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:48 pm

I was born some many thousands of years ago. When I was born a pick materialized above me and then it was clear that I would become the next Rhythmist.

I grew up in fear because of the stories I had heard about the rhythmists of the past. It seems that to become a rhythmist you must kill the previous one. The fact that I was born and given the pick only meant that I was best suited for the position of Rhythmist, however it did not guarantee my position. As I lived I had to travel from place to place so that I could live. people hunted me and my family day and night seeking the Cursed Title of "Rhythmist". Finally when I had turned 15 I decided stop traveling with my family, I did not want them to be in danger because of me. I chose to seek out the current Rhythmist on my own and kill him so that I could gain the power to stop those greedy humans from tormenting me and my family.

When I found the rhythmist he was old and fragile yet defeating himproved difficult. He fought with every intention of killing me and finally over time it happend...I awakened. Rhythm came to me just before the 3rd Rhythmist killed me. I took Rhtyhm in my hands and a song began to flow through my head. I played the song and killed the old man. It was obvious that he had given up but I didn't care, I now had the power of the Rhythmist, I might as well have been a god, I set out to find my family again only to find that they had been killed by a greedy king that was searching for me. Infuriated I slaughtered each and ever person in his vast kingdom then I wiped each and every one of his cities off the face of the earth.

After that I vowed to never forgive the so called humans that had hunted me relentlessly and even killed my family for their own greedy reasons.

I traveled from town to town "cleansing" the world for thousands of years killing would be rhythmist after would be rhythmist. I refused to give up the title until I had made the world pay for what it had done to the only people I cared about. Then I finally found Dias. She was to be the next Rhythmist (about the 7th, she was a chosen one like me) but she was just an orphan living through the same situation as me I altered time and reality and caused her to feel a sense of love and affection for me, together we would bring this world to the brink of destruction again and again just to satisfy our hatred towards the people that tormented us..the people that are "normal"..the humans that we can never forgive.
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Number of posts : 650
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Rythm and Materialization
Registration date : 2008-12-20

The Tale Of The 4th Rhythmist Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tale Of The 4th Rhythmist   The Tale Of The 4th Rhythmist I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:49 pm

I am SO gonna redo this thing...or at least add on
Back to top Go down

The Tale Of The 4th Rhythmist
Page 1 of 1